英語小笑話短文帶翻譯閱讀
冷笑話不同於一般笑話,它以其獨特的制笑機制,能瞬間創造出一種特殊的氛圍。小編精心收集了英語小笑話短文帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!
英語小笑話短文帶翻譯篇1
Smith was the manager of a construction company and was taking bids on a new project. Thefirst bidder was a Polish company, and their representative offered to do the job for $ 400,000. "That seems reasonable," said Smith. "Can you give me a breakdown on that?"
史密斯是一家建設公司的經理,他正負責一個新工程的招標案。第一位投標的是一家波蘭公司,他們的代表出價四十萬元接那個案子。“似乎很合理,”史密斯說。“你可不可以給我一張明細表呢?”
"Sure," said the Pole, " $200, 000 for labor and $ 200,000 for materials. "
“當然沒問題,”波蘭公司代表說道,“二十萬元工資,二十萬元材科費。”
Next to make a bid was the Standard American Construction Company, which bid $ 800,000.
下一個出標的是美國標準建設公司,他們以八十萬元競標。
"Hmm, that seems a bit high," said Smith. "What's the breakdown?"
“嗯,這個價錢似乎有些偏高,”史密斯說道。"你們有明細表嗎?"
" $ 400,000 0n materials, $ 400,000 0n labor. "
“四十萬元材料,四十萬元工資。”
"I'll get back to you. "
“我以後再同你聯絡。”
Finally the representative of Cohen, Goldstein and Leibowitz entered Smith's office. " $ 1,200,000 is our bid," said the agent."
最後可翰•高斯坦•雷伯威茲公司的代表走進史密斯辦公室。“一百二十萬元是我們競標的價碼,”代表說道。
$11 200, 0001 That' s way out of line," exclaimed Smith. "Can you give me a breakdown onthat?"
“一百二十萬元這個標高得太過分了,”史密斯叫道“你可以給我一張明細表嗎?"
"No problem," replied the rep. " $400, 000 for me,$ 400 , 000 for you and $ 400,000 for thePolacks.
“沒有問題,”代表回答道。“四十萬元給我,四十萬元給你,最後四十萬元則給那家波蘭佬開的公司。”
英語小笑話短文帶翻譯篇2
A foreign visitor touring the great American West came across an Indian with his ear pressed tothe ground.
一位外國遊客到美國大西部遊覽,碰到一個印第安人把耳朵緊貼在地上。
"What are you listening for?" heasked.
"你在聽什麼呢?"他詢問道。
"Stagecoach pass about half hour ago.
“一輛馬車半小時前曾經過這裡。”
"How can you tell?"
“你怎麼知道呢?'’
"Broke my neck. "
“我的脖子被撞斷了。”
英語小笑話短文帶翻譯篇3
A politician was out on the Indian reservation displaying his sympathy for the oppressedNative Americans. He addressed a gathering of the people.
一位政客抵達一處印第安人居留地向居住在該區被壓迫的原住民表達他的關切之情。他向一群民眾發表演說。
The plight of your tribe has always been close to my heart," said the politician.
“我一直切身體會到你們的窮苦困境,”政客說。
"Umgwalagwala , "responded the audience enthusiastically.
“安瓜拉瓜拉!”群眾熱烈歡呼。
I shan' t rest until greater efforts are made on your behalf.
“不為你們爭取更多的福利,我個人絕不會鬆懈。”
"Umgwalagwala," they responded more loudly.
“安瓜拉瓜拉!”群眾反應更為熱烈。
"And I personally guarantee that you will all be accorded full and equal civil rights."
“此外我願個人保證你們將被賦予完全及公平的公民權利。”
"Umgwalagwala," shouted the tribe.
“安瓜拉瓜拉!”整個部落的人都叫喊起來。
The politician was pleased with his reception and asked for a tour of the reservation. Soon,he and his guide were standing next to a fenced enclosure.
對這樣的接待,政客感到非常高興,因此他要求遊覽該居留地,不久他和嚮導就走到一處封閉的籬笆圍牆。
"And what is this used for?" asked the orator.
“這是做什麼用的?,’政客問道。
"oh, this empty now, but before we keep bulls in here. "
“喔,現在空無一物,但以前我們在這裡養牛。”
"I see," said the visitor, and was planning to enter the enclosure.
“原來如此,”政客說著準備進入籬笆內。
"Hey,you better not go in there,You likely step in a lot of umgwalagwala."
“嘿,你還是不要進去的好,否則你可能踩到很多的安瓜拉瓜拉。”