英語小笑話故事加翻譯閱讀
笑話作為民間俗文學的一種重要體裁,具有深厚的民族文化內涵。小編整理了英語小笑話故事加翻譯,歡迎閱讀!
英語小笑話故事加翻譯篇一
at a dinner party in the home of friends, our host mentioned his highschool alma mater***母校,校歌*** . one of the guests asked him if he had been a student there at the same time as a particular vice principal.
在朋友家的一次宴會上,主人提起一位高中時的校友。一位客人問他讀書期間,某位副校長是否也在職。
i sure was! answered the host. he's the biggest jerk i've ever met. did you know him too?
當然了,主人答道。他是我見過的最大的混蛋。你也認識他嗎?
sort of, replied the guest. my mother married him last saturday.
有點認識,客人回答。我媽媽上週六嫁給了他。
英語小笑話故事加翻譯篇二
nurse: how do you feel after your operation?
護士:手術後你感覺怎樣?
patient: quite alright, only i can feel two hearts beating inside me.
病人:十分好,只是我能感覺到我體內有兩顆心臟在跳動。
nurse: no wonder the doctor who operated on you was looking for his watch everywhere just now.
護士:怪不得給你做手術的大夫剛才在到處尋找他的手錶。
英語小笑話故事加翻譯篇三
a very thin man met a very fat man in the hotel lobby.
在旅館大廳裡,一個非常瘦的人遇到了一個非常胖的人。
"from your looks," said the fat man, "there might have been a famine."
胖子說:“看你的樣子,可能有過饑荒。”
"yes," was the reply, "and from your looks, you might have caused it."
“是的,”瘦子回答說,“看你的樣子,饑荒可能是你造成的。”
英語小笑話故事加翻譯篇四
two attorneys went into a restaurant and ordered two drinks. then they brought out sandwiches from their briefcases and started to eat. the owner marched over and told them, "you can't eat your own sandwiches here!"
兩個律師走進一個餐廳,要了兩杯飲料,從包中拿出三明治開始吃起來。餐廳老闆走過來警告說,“你們不能在這裡吃自己的三明治。”
the attorneys looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and then exchanged sandwiches.
兩個律師對看了一眼,聳聳肩,然後交換了手中的三明治。