有關英文小笑話

  前蘇聯著名作家高爾基說過,“哪裡有人,哪裡就有笑聲。”從古到今,笑話是人們生活中不可缺少的“調劑品”。小編精心收集了短一點英語笑話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

  短一點英語笑話帶翻譯篇1

  Good Boy

  好孩子

  Little Robert asked his mother for two cents.

  小羅伯特向媽媽要兩分錢。

  "What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?" Mother asked.

  “昨天我給你的錢,你幹什麼了?”媽媽問。

  "1 gave it to a poor old woman," he answered.

  “我給了一個可憐的老太太,”他回答說。

  "You're a good boy," said the mother proudly. "Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?"

  “你真是個好孩子,”媽媽驕傲地說,“再給你兩分錢,可你為什麼對那位老太太那麼感興趣呢?”

  "She is the one who sells the candy."

  “她就是那個賣糖果的老太太呀。”

  短一點英語笑話帶翻譯篇2

  Kid's Perspective

  孩子的視角

  On the way home from the first day of school, the father asked his son, "What did you do at school today'?"

  在上學第一天回家的路上,父親問兒子,“你今天在學校做了什麼?”

  The little boy shrugged his shoulders and said, "Nothing".

  小男孩聳聳肩說:“沒什麼。”

  Hoping to draw his son into conversation, the father persisted and said, "Well, did you learn about any numbers, study certain letters, or maybe a particular color?"

  為了把兒了引到談話中來,父親繼續著話題,說道:“那麼,你學習了任何數字、字母或者也許什麼特定的顏色嗎7”

  The perplexed child looked at his father and said, "Daddy, didn't you go to school when you were a little boy?"

  困惑的孩子看著父親說:“爸爸,難道你是一個小男孩的時候沒有上過學嗎?”

  短一點英語笑話帶翻譯篇3

  God Is Missing

  上帝失蹤了

  There were two brothers who were always up to some mischief. If somebody had been locked up in his house, or if somebody's dog had been painted green, one always knew who the culprits were-the brothers. One day the boys' mother asked a priest to talk to her sons and put the fear of God in them so that they would mend their ways. The priest asked her to send her sons to him one at a time. When the younger boy came, he made him sit and asked him: "Where is God?" The boy did not answer. The priest asked again, in a louder voice: "Where is God?" The boy remained silent. But when the priest asked the same question for a third time, the boy jumped up and ran away. He went straight to his brother. "We are in big trouble!" he gasped. "What's wrong'?" asked the older boy, warily, wondering which of their sins had caught up with them. "God is missing," said the youngster, "and they think we have something to do with it!"

  有兩兄弟總是搞惡作劇。如果有人被鎖在自己的房子裡,或者誰家的狗被漆成了綠色,人們總知道誰是罪魁禍首—兄弟倆。一天,男孩的母親請牧師和她的兒子們談談,讓他們對上帝感到敬畏,以便他們能改善他們的行為。牧師叫她把兩兄弟一個一個地送過來。年幼一些的孩子過來了,牧師讓他坐下,問他:“上帝在哪裡?”男孩沒有回答。牧師又問,這次聲音更大了:“上帝在哪裡?”男孩仍然保持沉默。當牧師第三次問同樣的問題時,男孩跳起來跑走了。他直奔向他的哥哥。“我們有大麻煩了!”他喘著氣說。“你怎麼了?”年長的男孩謹慎地問,想知道到底因為他們做的哪件壞事人們要逮捕他倆。“上帝不見了,”弟弟說,“他們認為這事和我們有關!”