有關英文小笑話故事簡短
笑話能夠折射出社會生活中的方方面面,而且笑話可以在說笑中蘊含著人們對於美好生活的期盼和訴求。小編整理了有關簡短英文小笑話故事,歡迎閱讀!
有關簡短英文小笑話故事篇一
她懷孕了嗎?
A woman went to the doctor's office where she was seen by one of the new doctors ...
有個婦女去看病,為她診治的是一名年輕的醫生。
but after 4 minutes in the examination room, she burst out, screaming as she ran down the hall.
檢查進行了大約四分鐘,她哭著跑了出去,在走廊裡面一邊跑一邊大叫著。
An older doctor stopped her and asked what the problem was, and she told him her story.
一位老醫生攔住了她,問她發生了什麼事,婦女告訴了他事情的經過。
After listening, he had her sit down and relax in another room.
聽她說完,老醫生讓她坐在另一間屋子裡放鬆一下,
The older doctor marched down the hallway to the back where the first doctor was and demanded, "What's the matter with you?
他自己穿過走廊來到新醫生的辦公室:“你是怎麼搞的?
Mrs. Terry is 63 years old, she has four grown children and seven grandchildren, and you told her she was pregnant?"
特里太太今年63歲,她的四個孩子都成年了,還有7個孫子孫女,可是你居然對她說她懷孕了?”
The new doctor continued to write on his clipboard and without looking up said, "Does she still have the hiccups?"
新醫生繼續做著他的紀錄,眼皮都沒抬一下:“她現在還打嗝嗎?”
有關簡短英文小笑話故事篇二
這到底是哪
Stormy weather diverted our Dallas-bound flight to another airport.
雨暴天氣使我們本來飛往達拉斯的航班不得不轉飛另一個機場。
As we approached the runway, the pilot came on the intercom:"For those of you who are notfamiliar with the area,this is Lubbock, Texas.
當我們的飛機靠近跑道的時候,飛行員通過對講機說:“對於那些對這個地區不熟悉的人,這裡是德州的Lubbock”。
"Then he paused."And for those of you who are familiar with this area,I think this is Lubbock,Texas."
然後他停頓了一下,接著說,“對於那些熟悉這個地區的人,我感覺這裡就是德州的Lubbock了”。
有關簡短英文小笑話故事篇三
時代的拼寫
The technology of instant messaginghas taken over my 11-year-old daughter's life.
即時通訊技術已經佔據我那11歲女兒的生活。
I realized this when I was helping her prepare for a spelling test.
這一點是我在幫助她準備一次單詞拼寫測驗時意識到的。
"Celebration" I challenged."C-E-L-E-B-R-A-S "hellip;no, wait"
當我考她: “Celebration,怎樣拼時?”“C-E-L-E-B-R-A-S ... ...不是,等一下。”
She paused. "Backspace the S."
她停了一下,說道,“S 得***用退格鍵***刪掉”。