關於打電話英語怎麼說

  查學生的英語口語能力是英語教學評價的重要組成部分之一,進行口語能力測試能提高對教學的反撥作用,促進學生英語綜合能力的全面發展,在英語教學評價中實施英語口試勢在必行。小編整理了日常電話英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  日常電話英語對話一

  A:Hello. Thank you for calling Spend Mart.

  您好。感謝您致電Spend Mart。

  B:Is this the Customer Service Desk?

  請問是客戶服務櫃檯嗎?

  A:Yes. How can I help you?

  是的。我能為您做什麼?

  B:I bought a sweater from your store a week ago. It says size 12. But actually, it is a size 10. Can I exchange it?

  一週前我在你們的店裡買了一件毛衣。標著是12號,可實際上是10號。我能換一件嗎?

  A:Do you have the receipt with you?

  請問您還留著收據嗎?

  B:Yes, I do.

  是的。

  A:I like to apologize for the problem. Please come down with your receipt and sweater to exchange it for the size you want.

  很抱歉給您造成的麻煩。請帶著您的收據和毛衣到店裡更換您需要的尺碼。

  B:Thank you very much.

  謝謝。

  A:You’re welcome.

  別客氣。

  日常電話英語對話二

  A:Hello. Airway Transit Reservation service. How can I help you?

  您好,機場通勤預約服務。我能為您做什麼?

  B:Hi. I’m calling to reserve a taxi. I need a cab this Saturday morning.

  你好。我想訂一輛計程車,這個週六的早上。

  A:All right. Please give me your name, address and phone number.

  好的。請留下您的名字和電話。

  B:Okay. My name is Robert Smith. My address is 468 steeles Ave, North, Catharine. And my phone number is 289 908 1234.

  好的。我叫Robert Smith。我的地址是凱瑟琳市北斯蒂爾斯大街468號,電話是2899081234。

  A:Thanks. I got it.

  謝謝,我記下了。

  B:How much will it cost?

  收費是多少?

  A:Well. We charge by the mile. It will be about $60 from St. Catharine.

  這個,我們是按照里程計費的。從聖凱瑟琳到機場大概是60美元。

  B:That’s fair.

  這還算合理。

  A:What kind of vehicle do you need? Small car or a minivan?

  你需要什麼車型?小轎車還是7座的休旅車?

  B:A small car will be fine. By the way, can I pay by credit card?

  小轎車就可以了。順便問一下,我可以用信用卡付款嗎?

  A:I’m sorry. We can’t accept credit cards. The only way you can pay is by cash.

  很抱歉,我們不接受信用卡。我們只接受現金。

  B:Okay. That’s fine.

  好的,知道了。

  A:What time will you want us to pick you up?

  您需要我們幾點鐘去接您?

  B:Seven o’clock in the morning on Saturday.星期六早上7點鐘。

  A:All right. Your cab will be at your home at 7am on Saturday morning. Thank you for your call.

  好的。我們的車會在星期六早上7點鐘去您家接您。謝謝您的來電。

  日常電話英語對話三

  A:Hello. Smith’s Resident.

  您好。Smith家。

  B:Hello. This is the operator. Can I speak to Mr. Smith, please?

  您好。我是接線員。能讓Smith先生接電話嗎?

  A:This is Mr. Smith.

  我就是。

  B:I have a collect call for you from Jennifer. Will you accept the charges?

  我有一個來自Jennifer的對方付費電話。您願意承擔通話費用嗎?

  A:Yes, I’ll pay for the call. Put her through, please.

  沒問題。把她接過來吧。

  B:Okay. Thanks.

  好的。謝謝。