關於接電話英語情景對話

  隨著社會對新型人才英語水平和語言應用能力要求的提高,英語交際能力,尤其是口頭交際能力的培養在英語學習中變得越來越重要。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  A:Receiver B:Mr.Kent

  A:Hello,Australian Trading Company.Can I help you?

  B:Hello.Yes.This is Mr.Kent of Oriental Ltd.We are interestedin the carpets advertised byyou and I think the carpet will finda ready market in our country.

  A:May I have your specific inquiry?If you make an inquiry,wecan offer you firm.

  B:Could you give me some idea about your prices?

  A:Well,if you please,I can send our price sheets to you by fax.

  What's your fax number,please?

  B:6885486.If your prices are favourable,we can place the order.

  A:By the way,enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

  You'd better place your order as soon as possible.

  B:I see.Well,I'll think about it and call you back to discuss it tosome details soon.

  A:OK,I'll be looking forwad to hearing from you.Good-bye.

  B:Good-bye.

  二

  A:United Airlines reservation desk,Mrs.Carson.May I help you?

  聯合航空公司預訂臺的卡遜太太,您有什麼指教嗎?

  C:I would like to make a reservation for a flight to lowa City,lowa.

  我要預訂飛往艾奧瓦市的飛機。

  A:Iowa City?One moment,please....Ma'am,you must to go Cedar Rapids.That is the closestairport.

  艾奧瓦市嗎?請等一會兒……這個,您必須去雪達•拉比茲才行。那是最接近的機場。

  C:Oh,dear!There's no service to Iowa City?

  噢,沒有前往艾奧瓦市的班機嗎?

  A:There used to be,but now all commercial flights are through Cedar Rapids.

  以前曾經有過,但是商務班機現在變成飛雪達•拉比茲的了。

  You take a limousine to Iowa City,which is about 20 miles from Cedar Rapids.

  您到艾奧瓦市可搭乘機場交通車,經大約距雪達•拉比茲20英里。

  B:So that's what they do now.

  現在變成那樣子啦。

  A:What day do you want to travel?

  您幾號要出去旅行?

  B:October 25.That's a Friday.

  10月25日。是星期五。

  A:We have a flight with two stops.It leaves Washington at 3:50 p.m.and arrives in CedarRapids at 7:15 p.m.

  我們有停留兩處的班機,下午3點50分自華盛頓起飛,7時15分抵達雪達•拉比茲。

  C:Do you have a flight which leaves Washington,preferably National Airport,in the late morninghours,like 10:00 or 11:00?

  你們可有從華盛頓,最好是從國際機場,上午較晚時間比如10點或11點起飛的班機?

  A:There's flight which leaves National Airport at 10:00 a.m.and arrive in Chicago at 11:20 a.m.

  有一班次是上午10點10分從國際機場起飛,11點02分抵達芝加哥,

  You change flights there,leaving Chicago at 1:05 p.m.and arriving in Cedar Rapids at 2:15 p.m.

  你在那兒換機,下午1點05分從芝加哥起飛,2點15分到雪達•拉比茲。

  C:That seems to fit our schedule better.Could you make a reservation for those flights?

  這個似乎比較適合我們的旅程。您能幫我預訂那些班次嗎?

  A:For just you?

  只您一個人嗎?

  C:My son is flying,too.

  我的兒子一起去。

  A:All right.

  好的。

  C:What is the air fare?

  機票是多少錢?

  A:Round_trip or one_way?

  雙程還是單程呢?

  C:Round_trip.

  是雙程。

  A:First class or coach.

  頭等艙還是經濟艙?

  C:We are going coach.

  我們乘經濟艙去。

  A:It'll be $146.56.

  是146美元56美分。

  C:What's children's fare?

  兒童票價多少錢?

  A:How old is he?

  他多大年紀了?

  C:He's three.

  3歲。

  A:It'll be $98.56.He'll pay two thirds of the full coach fare.So it's October 25 that you aretravelling?

  是98美元56美分。他必須付經濟艙票價的2/3。是10月25日要乘機吧?

  C:That's right.

  是的。

  A:I'll get your tickets ready and mail them to you in a couple of days.

  我會替您準備好機票,在幾天之內替您郵寄過去。

  C:Thank you.

  謝謝你。

  A:Thank you for calling United Airlines.

  聯合航空公司謝謝您的惠顧。

  三

  A:Hello?

  B:Hello.is this 4474716?I'd like to speak to Mr.Wang,please?

  A:I'm sorry.Mr.Wang is out right now.

  B:May I know when he'll be back?

  A:I don't know,but he will certainly be back for lunch.This is his wife speaking.Can I take a message for him?

  B:Thank you,Mrs.Wang.Please tell him to be at the airport one hour before tomorrow afternoon.

  A:Very good.I'll let him know as soon as he comes back.But,may I have your name,please?

  B:This is Lin Ming.Thank you.Bye.

  A:Good-bye.