關於打電話英語口語會話

  隨著國際交流的日益增加,語言作為交流媒介在各民族之間的溝通過程中,扮演著越來越重要的角色,而英語也逐漸成為國際通用語。小編精心收集了關於打電話英語口語,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於打電話英語口語1

  A:Operator.

  接線員。

  B:I'd like to make a collect call to Los Angeles.That's area code 213_468_2435.

  我想打個電話到洛杉磯,由對方付費。電話號碼是213—468—2435。

  A:And what's the name of the person you want to speak to ?

  你要通話的人叫什麼名字?

  B:Susan Greene.

  蘇珊•格林。

  A:Operator.

  接線員。

  B:Yes,Operator.I'd like to place a person_to_person call to Chicago.The number is 932_8647,but I don't know the area code.

  喂,接線員,我想打個叫人電話到芝加哥,電話號碼是932—8647,但我不知道地區的電話號碼。

  A:Who do you want to speak to?

  你要和誰通話?

  B:I'll speak to anyone at extension 214.

  214 分機的誰都行。

  A:Operator.

  接線員。

  B:I want to make a person_to_person call to 212_836_1725.

  我要掛個叫人叫電話,號碼是212—836—1725。

  A:And the name of the person you're calling,please?

  請問你要通話的人叫什麼名字?

  B:Ed Cooper.That's C double O_P_E_R.

  埃德•庫柏。就是C兩個O_P_E_R.

  A:Operator.

  接線員。

  B:Operator,I'd like to place a call to Winnipeg,Canada.The number is 932_0806.

  接線員,我想打個電話到加拿大溫尼泊。電話號碼是932—0806。

  A:What's the name of the party you're calling?

  你要打電話的對方叫什麼名字?

  B:I'm not sure of the name,but the extension is 211.

  叫什麼名字不太清楚,只知道電話分機是211。

  A:What number are you calling?

  你要打的電話是什麼號碼?

  B:I'd like to call area code 516_823_0801.please.

  請你接516—823—0801。

  A:Hello.Can I speak to Yaolanda,please?

  喂,我找姚蘭達講話,可以嗎?

  B:Hold on,please.

  請等一下。

  A:Thank you.

  謝謝你。

  B:Sorry,but she's out.

  很抱歉,她出去了。

  A:Would you tell her Tom Gray called?

  請你告訴她湯姆•格雷給她來過電話,好嗎?

  B:I'd be glad to .

  好的。

  A:Hello.Is Marie Ward there,please?

  喂,請問瑪麗•沃德在嗎?

  B:I'll see if she's in .

  我去看看她在不在。

  A:OK.

  好的。

  B:I'm afraid she's not here.

  很抱歉,她不在。

  A:Could you give her a message,please?

  請問你能不能留個口信給他?

  B:Yes,of course.

  當然可以。

  A:Hello.Is Mrs.James in,please?

  喂,請問詹姆斯太太在家嗎?

  B:Hang on ,please.

  請等一下。

  A:All right.

  好的。

  B:I'm sorry,but I think she's stepped out.

  對不起,我想她出去了。

  A:Would you ask her to call Larry Ruskin at 836_2550?

  請你叫她給瑞裡•羅斯金打個電話好嗎?電話號碼是836—2550。

  B:Certainly.

  當然可以。

  A:Hello.Could I speak to Miss Davis?

  喂,我可以找戴維斯小姐講話嗎?

  B:Just a minute,please.

  請等一下。

  A:Thanks.

  謝謝。

  B:She's not at her desk right now.

  她現在不在辦公室。

  A:Could you tell her to give Doug a call when she gets back? She has my number.

  他回來後,請你告訴她給道格打個電話?她有我的電話號碼。

  B:Sure.

  一定轉告。

  關於打電話英語口語2

  B:Operator.

  接線員。

  A:I'd like to call Taibei.

  我想打電話到臺北。

  B:Your name and your room number,please.

  請問尊姓大名和房間號碼?

  A:My name is Terry.My room is 1209.

  我叫泰利,房間號碼1209。

  A:Hello,I'd like to call Taibei.

  喂,我想打電話到臺北。

  B:Yes,sir.I'll call an overseas operator.Hold on a minute,please.

  是的,先生,我是接海外電話接線員,請稍等。

  B:This is the overseas operator.

  這是海外電話接線員。

  A:I'd like to make a call to Taibei.

  我想打電話到臺北。

  B:What number are you calling,please?

  請問你打多少號碼?

  A:02_814_4345.

  02—814—4345。

  B:02_814_4345.Is that right?

  02—814—4345,對嗎?

  B:Station_to_station?

  叫號電話嗎?

  A:Yes,and I'd like to reverse the charges.

  是的,我想要對方付費。

  B:What number are you calling?

  你打多少號碼?

  A:Taibei 02_814_4345.I'd like to place a person_to_person call to Mr.David Chen.And I want to call collect.

  臺北02—814—4345,我想打叫人電話給陳大衛先生,而且我要對方付費。

  B:Please make it a collect call,and a person call to Mr.Zhang.

  請打對方付費的叫人電話給張先生。

  A:Make it a collect call,please.

  對方付費電話,請。

  B:Make it a person_to_person call,please.

  叫人電話,請。

  關於打電話英語口語3

  A:Doctor Johnson's office.

  約翰遜大夫診所。

  B:Hello.My name is Mr. Chen.I'd like an appointment with the doctor as soon as possible.

  喂,我姓陳,我想盡快預約大夫。

  A:Have you been here before?

  你以前來過這裡嗎?

  B:No,I haven't.I've just moved here from Taiwan.

  不,我沒有來過,我剛從臺灣遷來的。

  A:I see.And what's the matter?

  我知道,有什麼事嗎?

  B:I have a fever and diarrhea.

  我有點發燒和瀉肚子。

  A:Can you come in this afternoon at 3:30?

  你能在今天下午3點30分來嗎?

  B:Yes,I can.

  是的,我可以來。

  A:And do you have any medical insurance?

  你有什麼健康保險嗎?

  B:No,I don't.

  不,我沒有。

  A:In that case I'll have to ask you to pay $58.00 for the office call today.

  如果是這樣,我就要你付今天的診斷費58美元。

  B:That's fine.I'll see you at 3:30.

  那很好,在3點半見。

  A:Thank you,Mr. Chen.Goodbye.

  謝謝你,陳先生,再見。

  B:Goodbye.

  再見。