電話英語怎麼樣
電話英語課程,在不經意之間,您的英語水平已經突飛猛進,很快您也可以很輕鬆自然地與老外溝通了。下面是小編給大家整理的電話英語的相關知識,供大家參閱!
電話英語
讓你久等了
1. I'm sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉讓你等待。
2. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. 抱歉讓你久等了。
***有時候真的讓人久等時,說這句話會讓對方心平氣和一些。通常都會用完成式"to have kept you~"
3. Sorry for the delay. 對不起慢了一點。
現在不方便接電話
1. She has a visitor at the moment. 她現在有客人。
2. He is in a meeting now. 他正在開會。
3. I'm sorry, but he is unable to come to the phone now.很抱歉,他現在無法接電話。
4. I'm sorry, but I was just on my way out. Can I get back to you later? 很抱歉,我正好要出門。可不可以稍後再打給你。
這裡沒有這個人
1. I'm sorry, but we have no one by that name here. 對不起,這裡沒有人叫那個名字
2. We don't have any Smith working here. 沒有史密斯在這邊工作。
3. This is not Franklin Company.這裡不是富蘭克林公司。
要找的人不在的理由
1. He is not in right now. 他現在不在。
2. No one answers in Mr. Scott's office. 史考特先生的辦公室沒人接電話。
3. He's here but he's not at his dest right now. 他有來上班,不過現在不在座位上。
4. He hasn't come to the office yet. 他還沒到辦公室。
5. I'm sorry, but he is out right now. 很抱歉,他剛才外出了。
***解析***
1.表達不在的理由中,"上廁所"這句是絕對不能說的。
2.表達在或不在時,也可以用比較簡單的: He's in out. / He is not in his office. / He's out of office.
電話英語2
休假中
1. He is off today. 他今天休假。
2. He's on vacation this week. 他本週休假。
3. He is on vacation until next Wednesday. 他休假到下週三。
回家了
1. He has gone for the day. 他已經回去了。
2. He's already left for home today. 他已經離開回家了。
3. He has gone home. 他回家了。
生病請假
1. He's absent because he is sick taday. 他今天生病所以沒來。
2. He's on sick leave today. 她今天請病假。
3. She's on maternity leave now. 她在休產假。
出差
1. He's in New York on business. 他在紐約出差。
2. He left for New York on business until July 22nd. 他到紐約出差,要到7月22日才能回來。
3. He is on a business trip. 他正在出差。
我將轉達你的留言
1. I'll give her your message as soon as possible. 我將盡快地轉達尼的留言給她。
要找的人已調職
1. I'm sorry. Mr. Scott was transferred to our branch office.
對不起,史考特先生已經轉調到分公司。
2. Mr.Smith took over his job. I'll connect you. One moment, please.
史密斯先生接替了它的工作。稍待一會兒,我幫你轉接。
要找的人已離職
1. He left this company last week. 他上個月離開這家公司了。
2. He is no longer at this company. 他已經不在本公司工作了。
幫忙轉分機
1. mayi have extension two-one-one?
2. cani have extension two-one-one, please?
電話英語3
找的人不在
可以留言嗎?
1. May/Can I leave a message?
2. Is it possible to leave a message?
請他回電給我
1. Would you please ask him to call me taday? 能不能請他今天回電話給我?
2. Could you tell him to call me as soon as possible? 能不能請他儘快回電話給我?
3. Could you just tell him David called? 能不能告訴他大衛來過電話?
4. Could you ask him to call me back? 能不能請他回電?
5. Please tell him to call Carol at 2233-4455.請他撥打2233-4455給卡洛回電話。
請問他何時回來
1. When will he be back? 他何時回來?
2. When do you expect him back? 你覺得他何時會回來?
3. Is he coming back soon? 他會馬上回來嗎?
4. Do you know what time she will be back? 你知道他幾點回來?
我會再來電
1. I'll try again later.我會過一會兒再打來。
2. I'll call again in one hour later.我一個小時後再打來。
3. I'll call back later.我稍候再打過來。
4. Please tell him I called and I'll call him again tomorrow.請告訴他我來過電話,並且我明天會再打給他。
要如何聯絡他
1. How can I get in touch with him? 我怎樣才能和他聯絡?
2. Could you tell me where I can reach him? 可以告訴我怎樣才能找到他嗎?
3. What's the easiest way to contact him? 什麼方法可以最快找到他?
4. Could I call his mobilephone? 我可以打他的手機嗎?
請傳真/email給我
1. Would you please send me the data by e-mail?
2. Could you fax the data to my office?
3. Would you send the data by fax?
4. Could you post the data to me?
1. 你能用電子郵件將資料傳送給我嗎?
2. 你能把資料傳真到我辦公室嗎?
3. 你能傳真那份資料嗎?
4. 你能將資料寄給我嗎?
電話英語4
告知公司名並自我介紹
1. Franklin Company Personnel Department.富蘭克林公司人事部。
2. Good morning Franklin Company, may I help you? 早晨好,富蘭克林公司。我可以為你服務嗎?
3. Personnel Department. This is Carol/Carol speaking. 人事部,我是卡洛。
*辦公室電話最重要的就是禮貌,所以不論是接電話或打電話,都應該先報自己及公司
的名字。
請問找那位
Who would you like to talk to/speak to? 請問找哪位?
他在忙線中
1. Her line is busy at the moment. Can somebody else help you? 她正在通電話,別的人可以幫你嗎?
2. He's on another line right now. 他現在正在接另外一個電話。
3. He's talking a long-distance call now, what can I do for you? 他正在接長途電話,有什麼我可以幫你嗎?
4. Sorry, his line is busy. 抱歉,他正在打電話。
請你稍等一下
1. Could you hold a moment, please? 你能稍等一會兒嗎?
2. He'll be with you in a moment. 過一會兒他就會接你電話了。
3. Can you hold on, please? 你能稍等一會兒嗎?
4. Just a moment. He is on his w
有急事時的表達方法:
1. It's urgent. Could I have her mobilephone number?
2. Could you tell me where I can reach her?
3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now.
1. 我有急事,可不可以告訴我她的手機號碼?
2. 能不能告訴我在哪裡可以找到她?
3. 我有急事,需要馬上跟他聯絡。對方不在的說法:
1. It's nothing important. 沒什麼重要事。
2. It's nothing urgent. Thank you ,good-bye. 沒什麼要緊事,謝謝您,再見。
3. I'll call her again. 我會再打給她。
4. I'll call back later. 我稍後會再打來。
5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 請陳小姐給我回電話。
6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能請她儘快打電話給卡洛?
7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻煩她在七點後打電話到卡洛家。
8. Can I leave a message? 我可以留言嗎?
9. Please have her return my call.請她回電話給我。
10. Could you ask him to to call me back? 可以請他給我回電話嗎?
11. Please tell her Carol called. 請告訴她卡洛找她。
12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍後再打電話來。謝謝你。
13. Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 請他給2233-4455回電話。電話答錄機
This is a recording. I'm not at home now. Please leave a message after the beep. Thank you. 這是電話答錄機。我現在不在家,請在"嗶"的一聲之後開始留言。謝謝!
*: 電話答錄機是 telephone answering machine
This is Carol. Pleae give me a call when you are free. My number is 2244-6688.
我是卡洛。有空請回電話給我。我的號碼是2244-6688.
看過電話英語的相關知識的人還: