關於打電話英語對話帶翻譯精選

  隨著全球經濟發展一體化以及我國經濟的全面發展,英語作為國際通用語言的地位日益突出。小編精心收集了關於打電話英語對話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於打電話英語對話帶翻譯1

  Emergenc .

  緊急接線員:警察,火警,救護車。

  Mr.Chen:My name is Mr.Chen.

  陳先生:我是陳先生。

  O:Please spell your name.

  請把你的姓名拼讀一下。

  C:C_H_E_N.

  陳。

  O:What's the problem?

  有什麼問題嗎?

  C:I want to report a fire.

  我要報火警。

  I need an ambulance.

  我需要一輛救護車。

  I need the police.

  我需要警察。

  O:What's your address?

  請問你的地址?

  C:3234 West 54th Avenue.

  西54大街3234號。

  O:What's your phone number?

  請問你的電話號碼呢?

  C:759_2114.

  759—2114。

  Emergency .

  緊急接線員:警察,火警,救護車。

  Chen:I want to report a fire.

  我要報火警。

  O:Stay on the line,I'll connect you with the fire department.

  請不要結束通話,我立刻給你接消防隊。

  Fire Department what is your address?

  消防隊,請問你的地址好嗎?

  C:My address in 535 West 5th Avenue.

  我的地址是西5大街535號。

  F:What is the nearest corner?

  最近的轉角處是什麼地方?

  C:The nearest corner is Pine St.and 5th Avenue.

  最近的轉角處是松樹街和第5街。

  F:Is it a house or an apartment?

  是一棟平房還是一棟公寓呢?

  C:It's an apartment.

  是一棟公寓。

  What floor is the fire on ?.

  火警在第幾層?

  F:Three floor.We're on our way.

  第三層。我們立刻到。

  關於打電話英語對話帶翻譯2

  A:Hello.I'd like to make a long distance call to Taibei,Taiwan.

  喂,我想打個長途電話到臺灣的臺北。

  B:Yes.Who are you calling please?

  是的,請問你要打給誰?

  A:Mrs.Hu,area code 02,and the number is 7908358.

  胡太太,地區號碼是02,電話號碼是7908358。

  B:And may I have your name and telephone number please?

  請問你姓名和電話號碼嗎?

  A:My name is Mr.Chen,and my number here is 7906180.

  我姓陳,我的電話號碼是7906180。

  B:Is that a San Francisco number,sir?

  先生那是舊金山的號碼嗎?

  A:Yes,it is.

  是的,正是。

  B:Just a moment please,and I'll put your call through.

  請等一會,我會給你接通的。

  A:Thank you.

  謝謝你。

  B:Your party is on the line now,sir.Please go ahead.

  先生,你的電話正接上,請開始講。

  關於打電話英語對話帶翻譯3

  A:Hello,I'd like to call Philadelphia,Pennsylvania.

  喂,我要打到賓內法尼亞的費城。

  B:A person_to_person or a station_to_station call?

  是叫人還是叫號電話。

  A:It's a collect call.

  是對方付費電話。

  B:Then it will have to be person_to_person.Who would you like to speak to?

  那就是叫人,你要和誰講話?

  A:...Mrs.Myra Feldstein.

  ……梅耶•菲爾德史頓太太。

  B:Please repeat the last name.

  請再說一次姓氏。

  A:Feldstein.

  菲爾德史頓。

  B:What's the number,please?

  請問什麼號碼?

  A:The number is 10_6373,area code 606.

  電話號碼是10—6373,地區號碼是606。

  B:And your name and number,please?

  請問你的姓名和電話號碼?

  A:My name is Koni Hu,and the telephone number here is ***415***286_3349.

  我的名叫胡柯妮,電話號碼是***415***286—3349。

  B:Just a moment,please.This is the operator.I have a collect call for Mrs.Myra Feldstein from aKoni Hu in San Francisco.

  請稍候。我是接線員,有一個從舊金山胡柯妮打來給梅耶•菲爾德史頓太太的對方付費電話。

  A:This is Myra Feldstein.

  我是梅耶•菲爾德史頓。

  B:Will you accept the charges?

  你接受計費嗎?

  A:From my little Koni?Of course.

  我的小柯妮打來的嗎?當然。

  B:Your party's on the line,go ahead.

  接通了,請講。

  A:Mrs.Feldstein.Is something wrong?I got a message telling me to call you.

  菲爾德史頓女士,有什麼事嗎?我接收一個資訊要我打電話給你。

  B:Koni,what are you doing with yourself in San Francisco?You have to come back to Philadephia.

  柯妮,你一個人在舊金山幹什麼?你必須回費城來。

  A:Well,I'd like to ,but.....what did you want me to call about?

  嗯,我想這樣,但是……你要我打給你有什麼事?

  B:But that's it.Koni, I have got the boy for!You'll love him.Phi Beta Kappa and drives a Honda.

  就是這些,柯妮,我幫你相中了一個男孩子!你會愛他的,他是位優等生並且開一輛本田車。

  A:Look,Mrs.Feldstein,I'm just on my way out.Could I call you back tomorrow?

  嘿,菲爾德史頓太太,我正要出門,我明天回電話給你好嗎?

  B:Of course,dear.You do that.

  當然可以,親愛的,一定要打給我。

  A:Okay.Talk with you then.Bye.

  好的,屆時再談,再見。