關於打電話英語對話閱讀

  舊社會赤貧如洗的張家,如今都蓋起小洋樓,裝上電話,買了輛車到處風光。小編精心收集了關於打電話英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於打電話英語對話1

  A: Stone Corp. Hi, Mary speaking. 隱四通公司, 您好,我是Mary。

  B: Hello, I’d like to speak to Mr. Hunter, please. 你好,我想找Hunter先生。

  A: May I ask who is calling, please? 請問您是哪位?

  B: My name is Herbert Wood of IBM Computer Company. 我是IBM電腦公司的Herbert Wood.

  A: Thank you, Mr. Wood. One moment, please… into PBX Mr. Hunter, Mr. Wood of IBM Computer Company is on the line. 謝謝,Wood先生,請稍等。打內線電話Hunter先生,IBM電腦公司的Wood先生找您。

  C: Can you find out what he wants? 你可以問他有什麼事嗎?

  A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. to caller Im sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Wood. Mr. Hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about. 好的,Hunter先生。對來電者說對不起Wood先生,讓您久等了。Hunter先生現在非常忙,他想知道你有什麼事對他說。

  B: Yes, I want to buy some computer software and talk about developing some other software. I don’t know whether he is interested in that or not? 是的,我想買一些計算機軟體,另外再談一談開發一些其它的軟體。我不知道他是否有興趣。

  A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Wood. Would you wait a moment, please? to PBX Mr Hunter, Mr. Wood wants to buy some computer software. 我明白了,非常感謝,Wood先生。請你等一下好嗎?打內線電話Hunter先生,Wood先生想買一些計算機軟體。

  C: I see. Put him on line two. 好的,請轉到2號線。

  A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. To caller Mr. Wood, I’m very sorry to have kept you waiting. I’ll put you through to Mr. Hunter.

  好的,Hunter先生。對來電者Wood先生,不好意思讓你久等了,我把你的電話接給Hunter先生。

  英語打電話對話範文

  A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you? 下午好,銷售部,我能幫你什麼忙嗎?

  B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please? 可以和Bush先生說話嗎?

  A: I’ll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please? 我要看一看他是否在。請問我得告訴他誰打來的?

  B: John Smith.

  A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I’m afraid. Can I help you?

  請別掛機,Bush先生正在和總經理開會,我可以幫你忙嗎?

  B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week. 好的,我想跟他討論一下我們上星期簽訂的合同。

  A: I don’t think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free? 我想會議不會開得太久,我讓他有空給你打電話,好嗎?

  B: Yes, that would be easiest. 是的,那樣最好了。

  關於打電話英語對話2

  A: Hello, thank you for calling Bradford and Sons. This is Tracy speaking, how may I help you?

  A:您好,感謝您致電布拉德福家庭公司。我是特蕾西,有什麼需要我幫忙的嗎?

  B: Hello. I would like to speak to your director of human resources, Ms.Jenkins, Please.

  B:你好,我想找你們的人力資源部主任詹金思小姐通話。

  A: Just a moment. I'll check to see if she is at her desk. May I tell her who is calling?

  A:稍等,我去看看她是否在辦公室。請問您是哪位?

  B: This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance, I'm calling ___①___our meeting next Tuesday.

  B:我是米爾福德保險公司的比爾伯頓,我想問一下有關下週二我們見面的事。

  A: Thank you, Mr.Burton. Can you pleaseholdfor a moment? I'll check to see if she is available.

  A:謝謝你,伯頓先生。請您先等一會兒好嗎?我去看看她是否在辦公室。

  B: No problem.

  B:沒問題。

  關於打電話英語對話3


        M:May I use your telephone,George?

  喬治,我能用你的電話嗎?

  G:Certaily.Just dial zero first and then the number you want.

  當然,只要先撥“0”再撥你要的號碼。

  M:Thanks.

  謝謝。

  Telephone Trading Company.May I help you?

  總機小姐:太平洋貿易公司,我能效勞嗎?

  M:This is Mr.Tian speaking.Could you connect me with Mr.Brown?

  我是田先生,你能轉給布朗先生嗎?

  T:Certainly,sir.Will you hold the line a moment?

  當然,先生,請稍後好嗎?

  M:Yes,of course.

  是的,當然可以。

  T:Mr.Brown is on the line,sir.

  布朗先生電話已接好了,先生。

  M:Hello.Mr.Brown?

  喂,布朗先生嗎?

  B:Yes,Mr.Tian?I was waiting for your call all morning.

  是的,田先生嗎?我整個上午都在等你的電話。

  M:I'm so sorry,Mr.Brown.I was out at one of our construction sites and couldn't call you.

  抱歉,布朗先生,我外出到我們的一個工地無法打電話給你。

  B:Now,let me see....Could you come to my office at 2 o'clock tomorrow afternoon?I'd like to discuss a few things with you then.

  現在,我看看……你明天下午2點能不能來我辦公室?我想到時和你討論一些事情。

  M:Of course.Mr.Brown.I'll be going out to another construction site tomorrow morning,so I won't be in office until noon.

  當然可以,布朗先生,明天上午我會在另一個工地,所以中午以前我不會在辦公室,

  If by any chance you wish to get in touch with me,could you please leave a message with my secretary?

  如果萬一你想和我聯絡,請留言給我的祕書好嗎?

  B:Yes,I'll do that.At any rate I'll see you here at 2 o'clock tomorrow.

  是的,我會的,不管怎樣明天2點在這裡和你見面。

  A:I'll be there without fail.Goodbye,Mr.Brown.

  我一定到,再見,布朗先生。

  B:Goodbye,Mr.Tian.

  再見,田先生。

  G:All through?

  講完了嗎?

  M:Yes,thanks.

  是的,謝謝。

  G:Say,how about coming home with me for dinner?

  嘿,和我一道回家吃晚飯如何?

  M:But it would be so much trouble for Helen.

  但會給海倫添很多麻煩。

  G:Oh,my wife wouldn't mind.I'll call her and tell her you're coming.

  哦,我太太不會介意的,我打電話給她,告訴她你要來。

  M:Well,if you insist.

  好吧,如果你堅持的話。