有關於接電話英語用語

  英語逐漸成為國際通用語。用人單位對中職畢業生的英語口語水平提出了更高的要求。小編整理了有關於接電話英語,歡迎閱讀!

  有關於接電話英語一

  打私人電話 To place a person-to-person call

  A:May I help you?

  可以為您效勞嗎?

  B:I'd like to place a person-to-person call to Mrs. tengvall in Sweden.

  我想打一個私人電話給瑞典的唐瓦夫人。

  A:Could I have the number, please?

  請問電話號碼是多少?

  B:It's 444-2888.

  是444-2888。

  A:Do you know the area code?

  你知道區號嗎?

  B:Yes, it's 201.

  知道,是201。

  A:Thank you. Hold the line, please. OK.

  謝謝。請稍等。好了。

  B:Is that Mrs. tengvall?

  你是唐瓦夫人嗎?

  C:No, you are wrong.

  不是,你打錯了。

  B:Sorry.

  對不起。

  有關於接電話英語二

  打個私人電話 To make a person-to-person call

  A:Operator. Can I help you?

  我是接線員,您有什麼需要?

  B:I'd like to make a person-to-person call to Beijing, China. The number is 21353678, and I want to speak to Mr. Zhang.

  我想往中國北京掛個私人電話,號碼是 2135-36780我想找張先生。

  A:To Mr. Zhang in at 2135-3678?

  我找張先生,電話2135-3678?

  B:Yes, that's right.

  是的。

  A:May I have your name and telephone number?

  請問您的名字和電話號碼?

  B:My name is Luo Gang, and the phone number is 513-3284.

  我叫羅剛,電話是513-3284。

  A:Mr. Luo, will you hold the line, please--- Mr. Luo, there is no Zhang at that number. Will you check the number again, please?

  羅先生,請不要掛線。——羅先生,打這個電話號碼找不到張先生。請再檢查一下電話號碼好嗎?

  B:What the number I gave you, operator?

  接線員,我剛才說的號碼是什麼?

  A:It's 2135-3678.

  2135-3678。

  B:Oh, I'm sorry. should have been 2135-3668, not 3678. I've given you a wrong number.

  哦,對不起,應該是2135-3668,不是3678。我報錯電話號碼了。

  A:Are you sure this time?

  這次您確定是對的嗎?

  B:Yes.

  我確定。

  A:OK. Let me try again.

  好的。我再試試。

  B:Thank you.

  謝謝。

  有關於接電話英語三

  你打錯電話了 You have the wrong number

  A:Hello. This is Mrs. Wilson. I'd like to buy a new car. Could you offer me a new type of the car, please?

  你好,我是威爾遜太太,我想買一輛新車。請問能給我建議一款新型汽車嗎?

  B:Oh, Madam, buy what?

  哦,太太,您要買什麼?

  A:A new car. And I've got a small family, two children, and I haven't got a lot of money and...

  一輛新車。我現在建立了一個小家庭,有兩個孩子,我錢不是很多……

  B:Oh, oh, Madam, Madam, I'm afraid you have the wrong number.

  哦,太太,太太。恐怕您打錯電話了。

  A:Isn't this the car store?

  這裡不是汽車銷售處嗎?

  B:No. It's Mike's Sporting Goods.

  不是。是邁克體育用品商店。

  A:Oh, sorry. Do you know the number for a car store, then?

  哦,對不起。那麼你有汽車銷售處的電話?

  B:No. I don't. I suggest you look in the phone book.

  沒有。我建議您查一下電話號碼簿。

  A:I'm sorry to have bothered you.

  對不起打擾你了。

  B:No problem.

  沒關係。