關於酒店接電話英語怎麼說

  酒店英語面臨著時代所寄託的現實意義毋庸置疑,培養一流的國際專業酒店管理與服務人才,使中國酒店業走上世界,趕上世界酒店業發展水平,是目前基於酒店英語專業所面臨的時代背景下的特殊研究課題。小編精心收集了關於酒店接電話英語,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於酒店接電話英語篇1

  A:Excuse me.Have you any laundry?The laundry man is here to collect it.

  B:No,not now,thank you.

  A:If you have any,please just leave it in the laundry bag be-hind the bathroom door.Thelaundry man comes over to collect it every morning.

  B:Thank you.

  A:Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed,washed,dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.

  B:I see.What if there is any laundry damage?I wonder ifyour hotel has a policy on dealingwith it.

  A:In such a case,the hotel should certainly pay for it.The indemnity shall not exceed tentimes the laundry.

  B:That sounds quite reasonable.I hope there's no damage at all.

  A:Don't worry,sir.The Laundry Department has wide experience in their work.

  B:All right.Thank you for your information.

  A:Not at all.

  關於酒店接電話英語篇2

  Changhong Hotel.May i help you ?

  長虹飯店。需要我幫忙嗎?

  I'm phoning from the U.S.A I want some information before making a reservation.

  我從美國打的電話。我在我來之前想先訂個酒店。

  Yes,madam.How can i help you?

  是的,夫人,我怎樣幫你呢?

  The first thing i want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.

  第一,我想知道從機場到酒店要多久。

  Only fifteen minutes drive.

  只需要15分鐘。

  Do you have a conference room?

  你會議室嗎?

  We have a conference hall that seats four hundred.We also have eight meeting rooms whichseat twenty persons sach.

  我們有分別可以容納400人,還有8人,或者20人的會議室。

  So you must have a business center.

  所以,是有商務中心的。

  Yes,madam.The business center offers twenty-four service.We can provide secretarial andtranslation services and we of course have fax and telex.

  是的,夫人,在2004年商務中心提供了服務。我們可以提供祕書,翻譯服務,我們當然有傳真和電傳。

  What do you charge for double and single rooms?

  你這的單人間和雙人間分別怎麼收費的?

  Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.

  單人房要320元,而雙人房每天要收480元

  That sounds very reasonable.Well,i'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations.

  這聽起來似乎很合理.好吧,我得和老闆談談再決定。

  Do you need any further information,madam?

  夫人,你還需要什麼資料嗎?

  Ah,yes.Is there a boutique in the hotel?

  啊,是的,酒店這有精品店嗎?

  Yes,madam.In fact,we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques,a souvenir shop andsupermarket.

  是的,夫人,事實上,我們這有時裝精品店,禮品店和超市。

  Thank you for all information.

  謝謝您的所有資訊。

  Thank you for calling the Changhong.

  感謝您致電長虹.

  關於酒店接電話英語篇3

  O:

  Operator speaking.May i help you?

  接線員。我能為你效勞嗎?

  G:

  Yes.I'd like to place a morring call.

  是的,我想設立叫醒服務。

  O:

  What time,please?

  什麼時間?

  G:

  l'd like to wake up at 5:30 a.m..My train leaves at seven,so i have to get up early.

  我想五點半起來。我的火車將在七點離開。所以我想早點起來

  O:

  I understand. You may use the Computer Automatic Wakeup System.Please dial 3 first,then the time for 5:30.

  瞭解了,你可以啟動電腦自動呼叫系統,先輸入3,然後把時間設為5:30。

  G:

  First 3,then 0-5-3-0,OK?

  先按3,然後按0-5-3-0,對嗎?

  O:

  Right.The computer will record your room number and the time automatically.

  對。電腦會記錄您的房間號碼和自動時間

  G:

  By the way ,could you tell me how to get to the railway station so early in the morning?

  順便問一下,在早上這麼早我怎麼去火車站呢?

  O:

  There is no need to worry,Sir.Our hotel shuttle bus will take you to the railway station at 6:30 in the morning.It's a ten-minute drive.

  不用擔心,先生。我們酒店的機場大巴將在6點半帶您到火車站,只需10分鐘的車程

  G:

  Thank you for the info.

  謝謝你的提醒

  O:

  You are welcome at any time.

  任何時候歡迎您