初二好笑的英語笑話帶翻譯
民間笑話是一種根植於日常生活的美學形態。笑話產生於日常生活語境之中,以消遣和娛樂為目的,由普通民眾創造、表演和欣賞。下面是小編整理的,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
A man went into a deli shop and took a seat at the lunch counter.
有一名男子走近一家熟食店,在吃午餐的櫃檯旁選了一個位置。
"Give me corned beef sandwich,"he ordered.
他點餐時說:“給我來個醃牛肉三明治。”
"Corned beef sandwich is not on the menu,but I can give you a sandwich with corned beef in it,like our midnight Special."
"選單上沒有醃牛肉三 明治,但是我可以給你一個裡面有醃牛肉的三明治,像是我們的午夜特餐。”
"What's a Midnight Special?"
“午夜特餐是什麼?”
"A triple decker with corned beef,tongue,bologna,tomato,lettuce,onion,pockle andmayonnaise,on toasted raisin bread."
“有三層,裡面是醃牛肉、牛舌、薰香腸、蕃茄、萵苣、 洋蔥、醃泡菜,還有美乃滋的三層烤葡萄乾麵包。…
"Could you just place a piece of corned beef between two slices of white bread and serve it tome on a plate?"
"你可不可以在兩片白麵包中間只放一片醃牛肉,裝在一個盤子上端給我吃?”
"Why,sure!"Then,turning to the sandwich man ,
“哦,當然可以。啦!”接著他就轉向製作三明治的人,
he sang out:"One Midnighet Special.Make it one deck,hold thetongue,bolgna,tomato,lettuce,onion,pickle and mayonnaise,and make the raisin breadwhite,untoasted!"
大聲喊出:“一個午夜特餐。把它做一層就好,裡面不要加牛著、薰香腸、蕃茄、萵苣、洋蔥、醃泡菜和美乃滋,把葡萄乾麵包做成白麵包,不要烤!”
篇二
A lawyer opened the door of his BMW,
有一位律師開啟他的 BMW 座車車門,
when suddenly a car came along and hit the door,ripping it off completely.
當時剛好有一輛車子突然駛來撞上車門,而且把它完全給扯了下來。
When the police arrived at the scene,the lawyer was complaining bitterly about the damage tohis precious BMW.
當警察到達現場的時候,這名律師正在對他的昂貴BMW座車所受到的損害,痛苦地抱怨不已。他滿腹牢騷的向警察嘀咕說:
"Officer,look what they've done to my BMW",he whined.
“警官,你瞧瞧他們對我的 BMW所幹的好事啦!”
"You lawyers are so materialistic,you make me sick!!!"retorted the officer,
這名警官卻回嘴說,“ 你們這些律師實在太唯物主義了,你真讓我覺得噁心!”
"You're so worried about your stuid BMW that you didn't even notice that your left arm wasripped off!!!"
“你竟然這麼擔心你一的笨BMW車子,卻沒注意到你的左手臂被扯斷了”
"Oh my God!" replied the lawyer,finally noticing the bloody left shoulder where his arm oncewas,"Where's my Rolex?!"
這名律師最後注意到流著血的左肩膀,也就是他的手臂原先所在之處,他回答說:“哦,我的天哪!我的勞動士手錶在哪裡呀?”
篇三
Mother asks her son, "Jim, if you have ten candies, and you eat four, then how many candies do you have?"
"Ten." Jim says.
"Then," Mother asks.
"Yes, Mum. Four candies are in my stomach and six candies are out of my stomach. Four and six is ten, isn't it right?"
媽媽問兒子:“吉姆, 如果你有10塊糖,吃了4塊,那你還有幾塊糖?”
“10塊。”吉姆說。
“10塊?”媽媽問。
“是的,媽媽。因為4塊在我的肚子裡面,6塊在肚子外面,4加6等於10,不對嗎?”