關於問路的英語對話帶翻譯

  英語綜合語言運用能力的培養要求學生多接觸多運用英語。情景對話為學生學英語搭建了平臺,構建了語言環境。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  AExcuse me, but could you tell me the way to the railway station?

  打擾了,你可以告訴我去火車站怎麼走嗎?

  BThe railway station? Just go down this street and turn left at the second corner. The station is at the end of that street.

  火車站?沿著這條街向南走,在第二個拐彎處向左轉,火車站就在那條街的末尾處。

  AHow long will it take me to get there?

  去那裡要多久?

  BIt's about a ten-minute walk.

  走路大概10分鐘。

  AThat's very clear. I think I can find my way now. Thank you.

  非常清楚了。我想我現在可以找到路了。謝謝你。

  BNot at all.

  不客氣。

  二

  AExcuse me,can you tell me where the post office is?

  打擾一下,請問郵局在哪兒?

  BIt's on the Fifth Avenue.

  在第五大街.

  AI'm afraid I don't quite understand.

  我不大明白.

  BI see.You're a stranger here.Walk two blocks ahead, then turn left. You can't miss it.

  我知道了,你沒來過這兒.向前走兩個街區,然後向左拐就到了.

  三

  AExcuse me,could you tell me where Peking University is on this map?

  打擾了,您可以告訴我在這張地圖上北京大學在哪裡嗎?

  BLet me see. Here it is.

  讓我看看。它在這裡。

  ACould you tell me how to get there?

  您能告訴我怎麼去哪裡嗎?

  BI’m afraid I can’t because I’m a stranger here.

  恐怕我不能,我是初到這裡。

  AOh,thanks all the same.

  噢,仍然感謝你。

  BNot at all. You can ask the policeman over there.

  不客氣。你可以問那邊的警察。

  四

  ACan you direct me to Holiday inn?

  請問到假日旅店怎麼走?

  BCross the street and walk two blocks west.You can't miss it.

  在第二個交通燈那兒過馬路就到了.

  AThanks.

  謝謝.