有關旅遊的英語對話帶翻譯
古往今來,旅遊一直是人們增長知識,豐富閱歷的美好追求。可以說旅遊是一項集觀光,娛樂,健身於一體的愉快而美好的活動。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
1
K:You can't beat this room for the money.
凱西:就我們所付的價錢來說,這個房間真是太好了。
It's a bit old, but the staff here are very friendly, everything works, and the view!
雖然有點兒舊,但這裡的員工都很友善、所有的裝置也很好用、而且窗外的景緻棒透了!
E:I can't believe it. We really lucked out to get this room.
艾凡:真難以置信。能住進這個房間我們真的很幸運。
K:Well, let's unpack and put away our things. Then can we go for lunch? I'm starved!
凱西:那麼,咱們趕快開啟行李把東西放好吧。接著就去吃午餐好嗎?我餓死了!
E:Sure, Kathy. Let's see. I'll put your suitcase on this bed and mine on that one. Is that OK?
艾凡:當然,凱西。我看看,我把你的行李箱放在這張床上,我的行李箱就放在那張床上。這樣可以嗎?
K:Uh-huh. I like sleeping next to the window. Thanks!
凱西:可以。我喜歡睡在窗邊。謝了!
E:Don't mention it. And, could I have this dresser?
艾凡:不客氣。我可以用這個梳妝檯嗎?
K:Sure. I'll take this one. We can split the closet.
凱西:當然可以。我就用這個了。這個壁櫥我們可以共享。
E:The bathroom is fair-sized. Since we'll be here about two weeks, we can put our toiletries away now, too.
艾凡:浴室也夠大。既然我們大概會在這裡住上兩個禮拜,就把梳妝用品擺進去好了。
K:Right. Oh, and this picture I'll put on the dresser.
凱西:好的。哦,還有這張照片我要把它放在梳妝檯上。
E:Oh, whose picture?
艾凡:哦,誰的照片?
K:The one of us we had taken for graduation. I love it.
凱西:那張我們合拍的畢業照。我很喜歡它。
2
M:Hi. You're new here, aren't you?
男子:嗨。你是新來的,對不對?
K:Yes. My boyfriend and I just checked in.
凱西:是的,我和我男朋友剛辦好住宿登記。
M:I can tell from your accent that you're an American.
男子:聽你的口音,我就知道你是美國人。
K:That's right. From New York. And you?
凱西:沒錯。我是紐約人。那你呢?
M:Oh, sorry. My name is Fritz. I'm from Berlin.
男子:哦,對不起,我叫弗瑞茲,柏林人。
K:Kathy, Kathy Mannings. Pleased to meet you.
凱西:我叫凱西,凱西?曼寧斯。很高興認識你。
M:Fritz Seiler. Nice to meet you. Is this your first trip to Europe?
男子:弗瑞茲?塞勒。很高興認識你。這是你第一次到歐洲旅行嗎?
K:Yes, it is.
凱西:是的,沒錯。
M:Besides the Netherlands, where else do you plan to go?
男子:除了荷蘭外,你們還計畫到哪些國家去呢?
K:We plan to visit Denmark and Sweden, too.
凱西:我們也許會去參觀丹麥和瑞典。
M:Good choices. I hope the next time you can spend some time in Germany. It's beautiful andhas great food.
男子:不錯的選擇。我希望你們下一次能到德國去玩一陣子。德國很漂亮,吃的也很棒。
K:Maybe we will. I've got to get back. Nice meeting you. Bye.
凱西:也許我們會去。我得回房間了。很高興認識你,拜。
3
E:Well! We're finished putting things away. Now I need to reconfirm our flight back to New York.
艾凡:嗯!東西都放好了。現在我需要再確認我們回紐約的班機。
K:So soon? It's still two months from now.
凱西:這麼快?從現在算起還有兩個月的時間。
E:Don't forget, Kathy, "The early bird catches the worm."
艾凡:凱西,別忘了,早起的鳥兒有蟲吃。
Evan places a call to KLM. An agent answers the call.
艾凡打了一通電話到荷航。一位地勤人員接聽。
A:Welcome to KLM. May I help you?
地勤:荷蘭皇家航空,您好。我能為您效勞嗎?
E:Yes, please. I'd like to reconfirm our flight home.
艾凡:是的,麻煩你。我想再次確認我們回程的班機。
A:What date and flight number, please?
地勤:請告訴我日期和班機號碼,好嗎?
E:It's KLM flight 298 to New York on August 17.
艾凡:呃,我看一下,八月十七日荷航二九八號飛往紐約的班機。
A:I'm sorry, sir, but you're too early to reconfirm. Please call us back about a week to three days before you leave.
地勤:先生,很抱歉,現在做班機再確認太早了。請在您要離開前三至七天左右再打電話過來。
E:Oh, OK. Sorry to bother you.
艾凡:哦,好的。很抱歉打擾你了。
A:No problem. Thanks for calling KLM.
地勤:不會。謝謝您的來電。
K:So, did you reconfirm our flight back?
凱西:那麼,你確認好我們回程班機了嗎?
E:The agent said it was too early to reconfirm. She said to call a week to three days before leaving.
艾凡:地勤人員說現在確認太早了。她說在離開前三至七天左右再打過去。
K:Don't forget, Evan, "The woman is always right."
凱西:艾凡,別忘了,女人永遠是對的。
- 有關旅遊的英語對話帶翻譯
- 父親的形象閱讀理解題及答案
- 雞年出生的寶寶取名宜用部首有哪些
- 養生粥的做法大全
- 家長會優秀學生家長代表發言稿
- 手機新聞攝影作品賞析
- 淺談我國電影完片擔保的法律實踐論文
- 深圳市社保卡查詢
- 鋼琴理論基礎知識有哪些
- 高中語文須熟記的句子
- 為什麼一直懷不上孩子
- 慶祝六一兒童節領導發言稿
- 催淚悲傷愛情的英語句子
- 滷牛肉好吃的做菜方法
- 子宮肌瘤是什麼症狀
- 夢見地震房子倒塌人沒事是好還是壞
- 染髮後脫髮怎麼治療
- 先進個人發言稿四篇集合
- 最新先進個人發言稿精選三篇
- 高二政治文化生活第四課知識點
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字