關於打電話的英語對話帶翻譯閱讀

  英語口語學習也是有策略的,只要懂得了聽在口語中的作用,從發音做起,從複述開始,從簡單表達開始,跳出書面語限制,學會利用英語語法,形成英語思維,在表達時又不被枯燥的語法所禁錮,化繁為簡。小編精心收集了關於打電話的英語對話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於打電話的英語對話帶翻譯1

  A:United Airlines reservation desk,Mrs.Carson.May I help you?

  聯合航空公司預訂臺的卡遜太太,您有什麼指教嗎?

  C:I would like to make a reservation for a flight to lowa City,lowa.

  我要預訂飛往艾奧瓦市的飛機。

  A:Iowa City?One moment,please....Ma'am,you must to go Cedar Rapids.That is the closestairport.

  艾奧瓦市嗎?請等一會兒……這個,您必須去雪達•拉比茲才行。那是最接近的機場。

  C:Oh,dear!There's no service to Iowa City?

  噢,沒有前往艾奧瓦市的班機嗎?

  A:There used to be,but now all commercial flights are through Cedar Rapids.

  以前曾經有過,但是商務班機現在變成飛雪達•拉比茲的了。

  You take a limousine to Iowa City,which is about 20 miles from Cedar Rapids.

  您到艾奧瓦市可搭乘機場交通車,經大約距雪達•拉比茲20英里。

  B:So that's what they do now.

  現在變成那樣子啦。

  A:What day do you want to travel?

  您幾號要出去旅行?

  B:October 25.That's a Friday.

  10月25日。是星期五。

  A:We have a flight with two stops.It leaves Washington at 3:50 p.m.and arrives in CedarRapids at 7:15 p.m.

  我們有停留兩處的班機,下午3點50分自華盛頓起飛,7時15分抵達雪達•拉比茲。

  C:Do you have a flight which leaves Washington,preferably National Airport,in the late morninghours,like 10:00 or 11:00?

  你們可有從華盛頓,最好是從國際機場,上午較晚時間比如10點或11點起飛的班機?

  A:There's flight which leaves National Airport at 10:00 a.m.and arrive in Chicago at 11:20 a.m.

  有一班次是上午10點10分從國際機場起飛,11點02分抵達芝加哥,

  You change flights there,leaving Chicago at 1:05 p.m.and arriving in Cedar Rapids at 2:15 p.m.

  你在那兒換機,下午1點05分從芝加哥起飛,2點15分到雪達•拉比茲。

  C:That seems to fit our schedule better.Could you make a reservation for those flights?

  這個似乎比較適合我們的旅程。您能幫我預訂那些班次嗎?

  A:For just you?

  只您一個人嗎?

  C:My son is flying,too.

  我的兒子一起去。

  A:All right.

  好的。

  C:What is the air fare?

  機票是多少錢?

  A:Round_trip or one_way?

  雙程還是單程呢?

  C:Round_trip.

  是雙程。

  A:First class or coach.

  頭等艙還是經濟艙?

  C:We are going coach.

  我們乘經濟艙去。

  A:It'll be $146.56.

  是146美元56美分。

  C:What's children's fare?

  兒童票價多少錢?

  A:How old is he?

  他多大年紀了?

  C:He's three.

  3歲。

  A:It'll be $98.56.He'll pay two thirds of the full coach fare.So it's October 25 that you aretravelling?

  是98美元56美分。他必須付經濟艙票價的2/3。是10月25日要乘機吧?

  C:That's right.

  是的。

  A:I'll get your tickets ready and mail them to you in a couple of days.

  我會替您準備好機票,在幾天之內替您郵寄過去。

  C:Thank you.

  謝謝你。

  A:Thank you for calling United Airlines.

  聯合航空公司謝謝您的惠顧。

  關於打電話的英語對話帶翻譯2

  A:Three_five_one _four_one_two_zero

  351_4120

  B:Five_nine_one_seven_four_eight_six

  591_7486

  A:Hello.This is the SBC Corporation.May I help you?

  喂,這是SBC公司,我能幫你什麼忙嗎?

  B:Hello,This is Mr.Green speaking.

  喂,我是格蘭先生。

  A:Good morning.SBC Corporation.May I help you?

  早上好,SBC公司,我能幫你什麼忙嗎?

  B:Could you please give me the international division.

  請幫我接國際部好嗎?

  A:Hold on a minute,please.

  請稍候。

  B:Can you please connect me with the export department?

  請接出口部好嗎?

  A:Hold the line a moment,I'll connect you.

  稍候,我幫你接過去。

  May I speak to.Mr.Chen please?

  我能和陳先生講話嗎?

  A:I'll connect you to him.

  我接過去給他。

  B:Would you please transfer me to the production department?

  請轉生產部好嗎?

  A:I'll put you through.

  我幫你接過去。

  關於打電話的英語對話帶翻譯3

  A:Hello.

  喂。

  B:Hello.May I speak to Mr. Chen please?

  喂,我想請陳先生講話好嗎?

  A:I'm sorry, but Mr. Chen is out right now.

  對不起,陳先生現在不在。

  B:When will he be back?

  他將什麼時候回來呢?

  A:He'll be back around 4:30 I think.

  我想他大概4點30分會回來。

  B:I see. May I leave a message please?

  我知道,我可以留個口信嗎?

  A:Yes,of course.

  是的,當然。

  B:Could you ask him to call me when he gets back? This is Jean Smith calling.

  他回來時請告訴他回我電話好嗎?我是傑恩•史密斯。

  A:Yes.May I have you number please?

  是的,請問你的電話號碼好嗎?

  B:Yes.My number is 7908358.

  是的,我的電話號碼是7908358。

  A:Call Jean Smith at 7908358.All right, I'll give Mr. Chen your message.

  打給7908358傑恩•史密斯,好的,我會把你的口信給陳先生。

  B:Thank you very much.

  非常謝謝你。

  A:You're welcome.

  不客氣。

  B:Goodbye.

  再見。

  A:Goodbye.

  再見。