關於看醫生的英語對話
在當今生活與經濟日益全球化的社會中,外國語已成為世界各國公民都必備的基本素質之一。英語作為國際化語言,它在世界交流與溝通之中的媒介作用也是越來越重要。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
醫生:
What’s the matter with you ?
什麼情況?
病人:
...I..I have a toothache. It is painful.
我…我牙疼,很痛。
醫生:
I know the feeling,let me see. Say ah.
我知道那種感覺,讓我看看,說“啊”
病人:
Ah.....
“啊……”
醫生:
Oh..how often do you brush your teeth?
哦,你一天刷幾次牙?
病人:
Once a day.
一天一次。
醫生:
Do you like eat chocolates or candies?
你喜歡吃巧克力和糖果嗎?
病人:
Yes,I do!I like them very much!
是的,我很喜歡吃。
醫生:
Please remember,don’t eat too many sweet things..They are not good for your teeth. And you should brush your teeth twice a day or three times a day..If you take my advice,you will be better than now.
記住,別吃太多甜的東西,它們對你的牙齒不好,而且一天要刷兩到三次牙。如果你按照我說的來做,會比現在好很多。
病人:
Thank you ,doctor.I’ll take your advice.
謝謝你,醫生。我會照做的。
二
病人:早上好,大夫。
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
醫生:早上好,哪裡不舒服?
Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:我最近有點失眠。
Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.
醫生:這種情況有多久了?
Doctor: How long have you had this problem?
病人:三個月了。
Doctor: Three months.
醫生:服用過什麼藥嗎?
Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:試過安眠藥,但是對我一點兒都不起作用。
Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
醫生:有頭痛的情況嗎?
Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有時候有。吃飯也沒有胃口,總是感緊不安。
Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
醫生:讓我量量你的血壓。你看來貧血。
Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. Taking the patient's blood pressure.
醫生:嗯,沒什麼好擔心的。你只不過是有點勞累過度。
Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我該怎麼呢?
Patient: What should I do then?
醫生:我想你應該多休息休息。多到戶外活動。不要過度勞累。
Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.
病人:謝謝你,大夫。我會照你說的去做。
Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.
醫生:拿著,這是給你開的處方。我相信這藥會治好你的失眠症的。
Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多謝了。再見!
Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
醫生:再見!
Doctor: Bye!
三
病人:我嚴重感冒。另外,還伴有頭疼。請問我應該服用些什麼藥呢?
Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?
藥劑師:你沒有藥方嗎?
Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?
病人:是的。我沒有去看大夫。
Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.
藥劑師:你會不會對某些藥品過敏?
Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?
病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分藥我還是可以服用的。
Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.
藥劑師:拿起一個小盒子我推薦你使用這一品牌的快速止痛藥。
Chemist: picks up a small box I recommend this brand for quick relief.
病人:這藥有效果嗎?
Patient: Will this really help?
藥劑師:根據標籤上的說明,應該會吧。如果不行的話,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的熱茶。治療感冒沒什麼靈丹妙藥。
Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.
病人:有哪些好的止痛片?
Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?
藥劑師:我們這兒有好幾種。都挺不錯的。
Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.
病人:你能不能賣我一些盤尼西寧?
Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?
藥劑師:抱歉,先生。我不能買給你。你必須有醫生的證明或者醫生開的藥方才行。
Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.
病人: 那好吧。給我來點硼酸吧。
Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.
藥劑師:好的,這是一種常用藥。
Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.
病人:請問你們這兒有止咳糖漿或者含片嗎?
Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?
藥劑師:當然有了。
Chemist: Of course.
病人:太好了。
Patient: That's great.
藥劑師:給你,上面的說明告訴你怎麼服用,一定得看仔細了。
Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.
病人:謝謝你的提醒。
Patient: Thank you for reminding me.
藥劑師:還需要別的什麼嗎?
Chemist: Anything else?
病人:不了,謝謝。
Patient: No. thank you.
藥劑師:不客氣。
Chemist: You're welcome.
- 關於看醫生的英語對話
- 盆栽荷花的種植方法有哪些
- 游泳對女生有什麼好處_經常游水可以減肥
- 中醫談春季兒童保健要點
- 英語高一作文題材集錦
- 八年級地理上冊期末考試及答案
- 堅持根本宗旨發揮黨員作用發言稿
- 影視場景設計作品圖片欣賞
- 桌上型電腦驅動打不開怎麼辦
- 電腦顯示器老是黑屏該如何處理
- 小學生四年級版畫圖片
- 阿莫西林鈉說明書
- 編導學生自我介紹範文3篇
- 夏季吃醋有什麼健康益處
- 女孩經典有個性的簽名
- 孩子寫給媽媽的一封信
- 讓自己長高的方法有哪些
- 珍惜資源保護環境的建議書
- 網路比較優美的傷感歌曲推薦
- 幼兒園教育敘事故事
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字