關於頭疼看醫生的英語對話

  通過對話改變學生的思維方式,即開發性和隨機性。英語對話教學倡導注重觀念引領以及策略操作,課堂引導直接關係到課堂生成和課堂質量,有效的引導策略可以使課堂更加高效。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  Doctor: Sit down, please. What's wrong with you?

  醫生:請坐。您怎麼了?

  Patient: I feel cold, and I'm shivering. I have a terrible headache and a sore throat.

  病人:我感到冷,並且發抖。我頭疼得厲害,而且喉嚨也痛。

  Doctor: How long have you been like that?

  醫生:您這樣有多長時間了?

  Patient: About a day.

  病人:大概有一天了。

  Doctor: Let me have a look at your throat first. Please open your mouth and say "ah".

  醫生:讓我先看看您的喉嚨。請張開嘴說“啊”。

  Patient: Ah...

  病人:啊…

  Doctor: And show me your tongue... Thank you. That'll do. You have slight tonsillitis, and your throat is inflamed. How is your appetite?

  醫生:給我看看您的舌頭…謝謝。好了。您得了輕微的扁桃體炎,而且您的喉嚨又紅又腫。您的胃口如何?

  Patient: Not so good.

  病人:不是很好。

  Doctor: Now, let me take your temperature. Please put this thermometer under your armpit and let me feel your pulse.

  醫生:現在,我給您量一下體溫。請把體溫計夾在您的腋下,我來給您把把脈。

   after a while

  過了一會兒

  Doctor: Your pulse is weak.

  病人:您的脈象很弱。

  Patient: Do I have a temperature, doctor?

  病人:我發燒嗎,醫生?

  Doctor: Yes, you have a high fever. Yd like to give you a blood test.

  醫生:是的,您在發高燒。我得讓您去驗一下血。

  二

  Tell me about your headache.

  跟我講講你的頭痛情況。

  It comes and goes.

  它來去匆匆。

  Can you point out the painful area?

  你能指出疼痛的區域嗎?

  It seems to be on the right side of my head.

  好像是在頭部右側。

  How long does the headache last when you get it?

  疼痛發作是持續多久?

  It varies, it can be between half an hour and four or five hours.

  不確定,在半小時到4、5小時之間。

  When you get a headache, does anything else happen at the same time?

  你頭痛的時候還有別的症狀嗎?

  Yes, often I feel sick. Sometimes I actually vomit.

  有,我經常感到噁心,有時會吐。

  Does the headache ever upset your eyes, for example, does your vision get blurred?

  頭痛影響到你的視力了嗎,比如,你的視力模糊嗎?

  It's not blurry, but I get flashing lights that seem to be in the right eye.

  不模糊,但是我的右眼好像感到閃光。

  What do you do when you get the headache?

  頭痛的時候你怎麼做?

  Well, I'm not usually able to carry on with what I'm doing. I have to go to a dark room and liedown.

  一般我都不能繼續我正在做的事了,我去一間比較暗的房間躺一會。

  Have you found any tablets that seem to have helped?

  你有能幫助緩解這些症狀的藥片嗎?

  Sometimes if I take an aspirin early on, it seems to help. At other times nothing seems to helpmuch.

  有時如果我早先服用阿司匹林會有所幫助。其他時候幫助不大。

  Does anybody else in your family have this type of a headache?

  你家裡還有其他人有這種型別的頭痛嗎?

  Yes, my mother used to suffer from migraines when she was younger.

  有,我母親年輕的時候經常有偏頭痛。

  Can you describe the pain? Is it stabbing or more band-like, kind of pressing?

  你能描述一下疼痛嗎?是刺痛,還是帶狀的,壓痛之類的?

  It throbs, sort of stabbing, I suppose.",

  我想是抽痛,有點刺痛。

  三

  A:What's wrong with you?

  A:你怎麼啦?

  B:My head hurts badly.

  B:我頭疼得厲害。

  A:How long has it been like this?

  A:像這樣疼多久啦?

  B:Since last night.

  B:從昨晚開始疼的。

  A:Do you have a sleeping problem?

  A:你睡眠有問題麼?

  B:Yes, I even can't fall asleep these days.

  B:嗯,這些天我都睡不著。

  A:I think you'd better have a further examine, and before the result comes out, try to relaxyourself and take the medicine before you sleep. It will help you to kill the pain and make yousleep well.

  A:我想你最好做個進一步的檢查,在結果出來之前,不要太緊張並在睡前服藥。這藥可以止痛和改善睡眠。

  B:Is it serious, Doctor?

  B:我的病嚴重麼,醫生?

  A:When the result comes out, I will tell you about it. Remember, never be afraid or be too tired.

  A:檢查結果出來後,我會通知你。牢記:千萬不要擔心,也不要過於勞累。

  B:OK, thank you, Doctor.

  B:好的,謝謝了,醫生。