關於看醫生的英語對話精選

  所謂英語情景對話,即教師創設逼真的社會交際情境,讓學生積極參與其中,培養學生的交流習慣,訓練學生的口語表達能力,提高其英語交際能力的一種重要教學方式。小編整理了關於看醫生的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  關於看醫生的英語對話篇一

  Doctor : What's wrong with you?

  醫生:有什麼不舒服?

  Patient: I have had a headache in the last few months .

  病人:近幾個月來我常頭疼。

  D: Did you have any examinations before?

  醫生:以前檢查過嗎?

  P:I have been examined by a physician and he told me that he found nothing wrong with me .

  病人:請內科醫生檢查過,他說沒發現什麼問題。

  D: please tell me about the symptoms.

  醫生:請給我講一下症狀。

  P: Sometimes I have a headache and feel pain in my eyes , and it gets worse after I read . I also see dimly close by .

  病人:有時頭痛、眼疼,看書後加重。另外看近處不清楚。

  D: How old are you?

  醫生:您多大歲數了?

  P: Forty-two.

  病人:42歲。

  D: Let me examine your eyes first . Cover one eye with this patch . Look at the letter which I show you , then tell me which way is the letter “E” facing , up or down , right or left? … Oh , your eyesight is not good. It is only0.5 . According to the examination . I find you have a presbyopia and ametropia . That is why you have a headache and your eyes ache.

  醫生:我先測一下您的視力。用這個眼罩遮住一隻眼。看我指的字母,告訴我字母“E”的缺口朝哪兒?向上還是向下?向左還是向右?……您的視力不礅 好,只有0.5.根據檢查,我發現您得的是老視眼,並有屈光不正。這是造成您頭痛和眼疼的原因。

  P: Do I need to wear a pair of glasses?

  病人:我需要戴眼鏡嗎?

  D: Yes . But you should have an eye test first.

  醫生:是的,但應該先驗光。

  D: No. But I can make an appoitment for you . Would nine tomorrow be all right?

  醫生:不行。但我可以給您定個時間。明天9點可以嗎?

  P: Tomorrow is no good I am afraid. I have to go to a meeting.

  病人:明天恐怕不好,我要去開個會。

  D: How about Friday morning?

  醫生:星期五上午怎麼樣?

  P: That is OK.

  病人:可以。

  D: Then come here at 8am. …

  醫生:那您上午8點來吧。 ……

  D: It's necessary to dilate the pupils for the eyetest . In this way we can get the exact dioptre.

  醫生:驗光需要放大瞳孔,這樣我們可以得到準確的屈光度。

  P: Is it harmful to dilate pupils?

  病人:放大瞳孔有害嗎?

  D: No , But after the pupils have been dilated . You may have some difficulties in reading . Generally you'll get well again in about ten days.

  醫生:沒有。但在散瞳之後,對看書有些影響。但在一般情況下,10天左右可以恢復正常。

  P: How do you dilate the pupils?

  病人:怎樣放大瞳孔呢?

  D: I'll prescribe some eyedrops for you . Please put one drop into your eyes every five minutes six times before you come . Please come here at ten O'clock.

  醫生:我給您開點眼藥水。在來醫院前每隔5分鐘點一次,共6次。請10點鐘來。

  P: All right. …

  病人:好吧。 ……

  D: Have you used the eyedrops six times already?

  醫生:您上夠6次眼藥水了嗎?

  P: Yes . Everything is blurred.

  病人:是的。看什麼東西都是模糊的。

  D: That is because your pupils are dilated. Now sit down, and I'll test your eyes. Try these pieces of glasses . Look at the line Which one is better?

  醫生:那是因為您的瞳孔散開了。請坐,我來給您驗光。試試這些鏡片。看這一行。……哪個鏡片好些。

  P: The second one is better.

  病人:第二個好些。

  D: And how about this one?

  醫生:這個鏡片呢?

  P: It's better.

  病人:更好些。

  D: Please sit down here and read a few lines of the book with this pair of glasses . Do your glasses suit you? Do you wamt them?

  醫生:請坐下來戴這副鏡子讀幾行字。您覺得眼鏡合適嗎?要這副嗎?

  P: I'll take them.

  病人:我就要這副。

  D: And this one is for you to see close by . Now put on this pair of glasses and try to see from a distance.

  醫生:這副眼鏡是用來看近處的。現在戴上這副眼鏡看遠處試試。

  P: I don't se clearly with this pair of glasses.

  病人:戴這副眼鏡看不清楚。

  D: Try this one.

  醫生:試試這副。

  P: Fine.

  病人:很好。

  D: Please look straight ahead . Let me check the distance between the pupils . It's 55mm. Here is the prescription for you glasses.

  醫生:請向前看。我量下瞳孔距離。55毫米。這是您的配鏡處方。

  P: Thank you very much.

  病人:非常感謝。

  D: Don't mention it .

  醫生:不客氣。

  關於看醫生的英語對話篇二

  大夫:請進。你哪裡不舒服?

  Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

  病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

  Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

  大夫:你昨晚吃了些什麼,能告訴我嗎?

  Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

  病人:海鮮,烤鴨。種類很多,有的我叫不出名兒。

  Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.

  大夫:你嘔吐過沒有?

  Doctor: Have you vomitted?

  病人:嘔吐過。昨晚吐了三次,還上了好幾趟廁所。

  Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

  大夫:我明白了。你得做一個大便檢查。我給你開一張化驗單。你帶著化驗單到化驗室去。檢查完後,請把化驗報告給我送過來。

  Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

  病人:好吧。待會兒見,大夫。

  Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.

  大夫:待會兒見。

  Doctor: See you later.

  病人:大夫,這是我的化驗報告。

  Patient: Here's my report, Doctor.

  大夫:請坐。讓我看看。沒什麼大問題。只是你吃了過多的油膩食物,導致消化不良。我給你開點藥。吃了這些藥你會感覺好多了。接下來的幾天,你的飲食要儘量清淡一點。

  Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

  病人:我會照你說的去做。謝謝您,大夫。

  Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

  大夫:不客氣。

  Doctor: You are welcome.

  關於看醫生的英語對話篇三

  病人:我嚴重感冒。另外,還伴有頭疼。請問我應該服用些什麼藥呢?

  Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

  藥劑師:你沒有藥方嗎?

  Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

  病人:是的。我沒有去看大夫。

  Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

  藥劑師:你會不會對某些藥品過敏?

  Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

  病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分藥我還是可以服用的。

  Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

  藥劑師:***拿起一個小盒子***我推薦你使用這一品牌的快速止痛藥。

  Chemist: ***picks up a small box*** I recommend this brand for quick relief.

  病人:這藥有效果嗎?

  Patient: Will this really help?

  藥劑師:根據標籤上的說明,應該會吧。如果不行的話,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的熱茶。治療感冒沒什麼靈丹妙藥。

  Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

  病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

  Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

  藥劑師:我們這兒有好幾種。都挺不錯的。

  Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

  病人:你能不能賣我一些盤尼西寧?

  Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

  藥劑師:抱歉,先生。我不能買給你。你必須有醫生的證明或者醫生開的藥方才行。

  Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

  病人: 那好吧。給我來點硼酸吧。

  Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

  藥劑師:好的,這是一種常用藥。

  Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

  病人:請問你們這兒有止咳糖漿或者含片嗎?

  Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

  藥劑師:當然有了。

  Chemist: Of course.

  病人:太好了。

  Patient: That's great.

  藥劑師:給你,上面的說明告訴你怎麼服用,一定得看仔細了。

  Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

  病人:謝謝你的提醒。

  Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

  藥劑師:還需要別的什麼嗎?

  Chemist: Anything else?

  病人:不了,謝謝。

  Patient: No. thank you.

  藥劑師:不客氣。

  Chemist: You're welcome.