看醫生的英語對話精選
隨著我國經濟發展和開放程度的加深,我國參與國際經濟活動越來越頻繁,英語作為國際上的通用語言與我們的生活越來越密切。小編整理了看醫生的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
看醫生的英語對話一
病人:我嚴重感冒。另外,還伴有頭疼。請問我應該服用些什麼藥呢?
Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?
藥劑師:你沒有藥方嗎?
Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?
病人:是的。我沒有去看大夫。
Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.
藥劑師:你會不會對某些藥品過敏?
Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?
病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分藥我還是可以服用的。
Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.
藥劑師:拿起一個小盒子我推薦你使用這一品牌的快速止痛藥。
Chemist: picks up a small box I recommend this brand for quick relief.
病人:這藥有效果嗎?
Patient: Will this really help?
藥劑師:根據標籤上的說明,應該會吧。如果不行的話,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的熱茶。治療感冒沒什麼靈丹妙藥。
Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.
病人:有哪些好的止痛片?
Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?
藥劑師:我們這兒有好幾種。都挺不錯的。
Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.
病人:你能不能賣我一些盤尼西寧?
Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?
藥劑師:抱歉,先生。我不能買給你。你必須有醫生的證明或者醫生開的藥方才行。
Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.
病人: 那好吧。給我來點硼酸吧。
Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.
藥劑師:好的,這是一種常用藥。
Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.
病人:請問你們這兒有止咳糖漿或者含片嗎?
Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?
藥劑師:當然有了。
Chemist: Of course.
病人:太好了。
Patient: That's great.
藥劑師:給你,上面的說明告訴你怎麼服用,一定得看仔細了。
Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.
病人:謝謝你的提醒。
Patient: Thank you for reminding me.
藥劑師:還需要別的什麼嗎?
Chemist: Anything else?
病人:不了,謝謝。
Patient: No. thank you.
藥劑師:不客氣。
Chemist: You're welcome.
看醫生的英語對話二
病人:早上好,大夫
morning, doctor.
醫生:早上好,哪裡不舒服?
morning. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:我最近有點失眠。
suffering from insomnia.
醫生:這種情況有多久了?
long have you had this problem?
病人:三個月了。
months.
醫生:服用過什麼藥嗎?
you take any medicine?
病人:試過安眠藥,但是對我一點兒都不起作用。
Patient:I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
醫生:有頭痛的情況嗎?
Doctor:Do you have headaches?
病人:有時候有。吃飯也沒有胃口,總是感緊不安。
. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
醫生:讓我量量你的血壓。你看來貧血。
me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. Taking the patient's blood pressure.
醫生:嗯,沒什麼好擔心的。你只不過是有點勞累過度。
, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我該怎麼呢?
should I do then?
醫生:我想你應該多休息休息。多到戶外活動。不要過度勞累。
Doctor:I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.
病人:謝謝你,大夫。我會照你說的去做。
you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.
醫生:拿著,這是給你開的處方。我相信這藥會治好你的失眠症的。
is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多謝了。再見!
a lot. Bye-bye!
醫生:再見!
!
看醫生的英語對話三
病人:這是我的藥方,你能幫我配藥嗎?
Patient: This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please?
藥劑師:當然可以。
Chemist: Certainly.
病人:謝謝。
Patient: Thank you.
藥劑師:別客氣。讓我看看。大概需要五分鐘的時間。
welcome. Well, let me see. It will take about five minutes.
病人:好的。
Patient: All right.
藥劑師:好了,這是你所需要的中草藥。
Chemist: O.K. this is your herbal medicine.
病人:請您給我解釋一下怎麼熬這副中草藥,好嗎?
Patient: Could you tell me what I should do with it?
藥劑師:每天早晨開啟一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一個半小時。然後用大火煮。煮至沸騰後把火關小。用文火熬30分鐘,然後把火關掉。冷卻後,到出服用。到出時當心不要把藥渣倒入杯中。
Chemist: Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.
病人:還挺複雜的。順便問一下,我能用普通的鋼製鍋熬藥嗎?
Patient: It is quite complicated. By the way, can I use a steel pan?
藥劑師:不行,你最好還是用砂鍋。
Chemist: No, you can't do that. You'd better use an earthenware pot.
病人:謝謝。我今天還真學到不少東西。
Patient: Thank you very much. I have learned a lot today fom you.
藥劑師:不客氣。祝你早日康復。
Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.