關於最簡單的英語對話

  英語學習在我國已轟轟烈烈地開展了幾十年。英語學習書籍各種各樣。從小學,初中,高中到大學不斷貫徹英語教學,可以說英語學習已成為一個熱門話題。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  Lily: Ann, thank you for coming to see me.

  安,謝謝你來看我。

  Ann: Don’t say that, we are good friends.

  別這麼說,我們是好朋友嘛。

  Lily: ke,ke,…I got a bad cough. It seems to be dead.

  咳,咳….我得了嚴重的咳嗽,似乎快死了。

  Ann: Don’t say this, you will be better off.

  別這樣說,你的狀況會好起來的。

  Lily: Hope so. Could you please hand the medicines over to me? It is time to take the medicines.

  希望如此。你能把藥遞給我嗎?該吃藥了。

  Ann: No problem. Which one, the black or the pink?

  沒問題,哪瓶,黑色的還是粉色的?

  Lily: The pink one. I have been already afraid to take medicines every day.

  粉色的。我已經害怕每天吃藥了。

  Ann: How many tablets should you take each day?

  你一天得吃幾片啊?

  Lily: 20 tablets for each day, they taste very bitter.

  每天20片,而且很苦。

  Ann: Good medicine for health tastes bitter to the mouth.

  良藥苦口利於病嘛。

  二

  理髮師: Miss, what can I do for you?

  小姐,有什麼可以為您效勞的嗎?

  客人: I want to restyle my hair.

  我想要重新弄個髮型。

  理髮師: Here’s an album of the latest hairstyles. Do you want to have a look?

  這裡有一本近來的髮型冊。你要不要看看?

  客人: Yes, thank you……I want my hair like this star.

  好啊,謝謝……我想要和這個明星一樣的髮型。

  理髮師: Good taste. It’s quite fit your face.

  好品味。這個很適合你臉型。

  客人: By the way, I also want to have my hair dyed in brown. What do you think?

  順便問一下,我想要把我的頭髮染成棕色,你覺得怎樣啊?

  理髮師: It’s outdated. How about blonde highlights?

  那過時了。挑染成金黃色怎麼樣啊?

  客人: It sounds great.

  聽起來很不錯誒。

  理髮師: Can I do it now?

  我可以現在就做嗎?

  客人: Ok, just do it.

  可以啊,開始吧。

  三

  Ann: What are you doing?

  你在做什麼啊?

  Lily: I am looking for a dress for Jane’s birthday party this evening. Can you give me some advices?

  我在找一件禮服參加簡的生日派對。你能幫我挑看看嗎?

  Ann: How do you like this skirt? It goes well with your skin.

  你覺得這件裙子怎麼樣啊?和你的面板很搭哦。

  Lily: Really? Ok, I would try it.

  真的嗎?好的,我會試看看的。

  Ann: And I believe this teardrop necklace would make you more attractive. You should put it on.

  我覺得這條淚滴狀的項鍊會讓你看起來更吸引人的。你應該戴上的。

  Lily: Ok. Should I take a bag with me?

  好的。我要不要帶一個包啊?

  Ann: Of course. Handbags are necessary for girls.

  當然要了。手提包對女性來說是很重要的。

  Lily: Got it. How about the brown bag you and I bought last week?

  明白了。你覺得上個禮拜我們一起買的那個棕色包怎麼樣啊?

  Ann: I can’t agree with you any more. And hurry up, grandma is waiting for us to have lunch.

  我完全同意。快點,奶奶正在等我們吃午飯呢!

  Lily: Ok. I will go downstairs in a minute.

  好的,我馬上就下去。

  四

  Tom: I’m starving.

  我要餓死了。

  Bob: I’m preparing the lunch. What kinds of food do you like today, fried chicken, or stewed beef?

  我正在準備午飯。你今天想吃什麼,炸雞還是燉牛肉?

  Tom: I like grill steak.

  我想要吃烤肉。

  Bob: Ok, anything else?

  好的,還有其他的嗎?

  Tom: What about your specialty, the fish in brown sauce?

  你的拿手好菜,紅燒魚怎麼樣啊?

  Bob: I will do it, if you can clean the kitchen.

  如果你可以打掃廚房的話,我就可以做。

  Tom: Deal. Should that take a long time?

  成交。這要花很長的時間嗎?

  Bob: It’ll be ready in an hour. You can eat some snacks first.

  一個小時就可以做好了。你可以先吃點點心。

  Tom: Ok. By the way, don’t forget to put some vanilla in the steak.

  好的,還有別忘了加點香草哦。

  Bob: I won’t forget.

  我不會忘的。