關於英語對話短文帶翻譯精選
,在對話課教學中,教師還必須幫助學生養成良好的口頭交際習慣;清晰,流暢,達意。小編整理了關於英語對話短文帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!
關於英語對話短文帶翻譯一
留學生活 對話
In the Departmental Reception for new students, Steven and Mandy are talking with each other.
在院系新生歡迎儀式上,史蒂文和曼迪在談話。
Steven: Hello, are you Chinese?
史蒂文:你好,你是中國人嗎?
Mandy: No, I'm Korean. Where are you from?
曼迪:不是,我是韓國人。你來自哪裡?
Steven: I'm from America. Are you settling in all right?
史蒂文:我來自美國。你都安頓好了嗎?
Mandy: I've already found a flat and it's quite comfortable. What about you?
曼迪:我已經找到了一個公寓,非常舒適。你呢?
Steven: I live in my uncle's house. He came here ten years ago.
史蒂文:我住在叔叔家。他十年前就來這裡了。
Mandy: What do you think of the local accent here? Has it been causing you any problems?
曼迪:你怎麼看這裡的口音?給你帶來麻煩了嗎?
Steven: I think it's just a matter of getting used to it.
史蒂文:我想只要我們習慣就好了。
Mandy: I can't agree more.
曼迪:我完全同意你的觀點。
關於英語對話短文帶翻譯二
辦理留學簽證
Steven is going to study abroad, now he is consulting Lisa about applying for a visa.
史蒂文打算出國留學,現在他正在向麗薩諮詢如何申請簽證。
Steven: Excuse me, can you tell me how to apply for a visa to America?
史蒂文:打擾了,請問怎麼申請赴美簽證?
Lisa: Log on to the website of the American Embassy in Beijing and fill in the applicationforms.
麗薩:登入美國駐華大使館的網站,填一下申請表。
Steven: And what should I do next?
史蒂文:接下來做什麼?
Lisa: Then make an appointment by telephone and wait for the interview.
麗薩:然後電話預約,等著到大使館面談吧。
Steven: How long will I wait for?
史蒂文:等待面談要多長時間?
Lisa: It all depends.
麗薩:這要卷情況而定。
Steven: What's the fee for application?
史蒂文:一般簽證申請費是多少?
Lisa: About 800yuan.
麗薩:800左右。
Steven: Thank you very much.
史蒂文:謝謝。
Lisa: You are welcome.
麗薩:不客氣。
關於英語對話短文帶翻譯三
留學申請 對話
Steven wants to apply a graduate school in America. Now he is consulting the receptionist.
史蒂文想申請美國的研究生學院,現在他正在諮詢接待員。
Receptionist: Can I help you?
接待員:有什麼能為你服務的嗎?
Steven: Yes. I am interested in applying for graduate school in America.
史蒂文:是的,我想申請美同的研究生學院。
Receptionist: We have some catalogues from U.S. universities. You may check in thereference stacks over there.
接待員:我們有一些關於美國大學概況的手冊,你可以在那邊的參考書架上查檢視。
Steven: Can you recommend some universities with good graduate schools?
史蒂文:您能推薦一些擁有優秀研究院的大學嗎?
Receptionist: Well, generally in the U.S. each university has its own outstanding fields. Butthe graduate school accepts no applications after January 29th.
接待員:嗯,在美國,一般每所大學都有自己突出的領域,但是研究 生院在1月29日後停止接受申請表。
Steven: Oh, no. It's already February 5th.
史蒂文:噢,不。今天已經是2月5日了。
Receptionist: So you have to apply to begin the first semester next year.
接待員:所以你必須申請明年的第一個學期了。
Steven: I will think about it.
史蒂文:我會考慮的。
- 關於英語對話短文帶翻譯精選
- 新手開車的十大技巧是什麼
- 好看簡潔的美甲清新款式圖片
- 用千真萬確怎麼造句
- 最新油漆庫房安全管理制度範本
- 夢見賣雞蛋是什麼預兆
- 小學音樂教師工作總結報告範文
- 搞笑的腦筋急轉彎問題附答案
- 關於三年級小學生自我介紹範文
- 煤氣中毒如何防範方法
- 盆栽向日葵怎麼養向日葵的生長習性
- 讓孩子更優秀的教育方法有哪些
- 文員面試自我介紹一分鐘
- 初中三分鐘英語演講稿範文五篇
- 老人冬季如何養生
- 金牛座的男生好嗎
- 夢見差點從橋上掉下去是好是壞
- 關於千難萬險的成語接龍
- 世界上著名的油畫圖片
- 大學生預備黨員個人思想學習工作總結
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字