實用的會展英語對話閱讀
在我國,對話教學是伴隨新課程改革而出現的一種新的教學形態,在近幾年倍受關注。小編整理了實用的會展英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
實用的會展英語對話一
布朗先生:
Good afternoon. I am Mr. Brown, the Import manager of Atlantic Industries Ltd, Sidney, Australia. This is my card.
下午好!我是布朗先生.是澳大利亞悉尼大西洋工業有限公司進口部經理.這是我的名片.
安德森女士:
Good afternoon, Mr. Brown. My name is Mrs. Anderson, manager of the sales department.
布朗先生.下午好!我是安德森女士.銷售部的經理.
布朗先生:
Nice to see you, Mrs. Anderson.
見到你很高興.安德森女士.
安德森女士:
Nice to see you too, Mr. Brown. Won't you sit down?
布朗先生.我也很高興見到你.請坐.
布朗先生:
Thank you.
謝謝.
安德森女士:
What would you like, tea or coffee?
你願喝茶還是咖啡?
布朗先生:
I'd prefer coffee if you don't mind.
如不介意請來杯咖啡吧.
安德森女士:
Is it your first trip to the Fair, Mr. Brown?
布朗先生.這是您第一次參加博覽會嗎?
布朗先生:
No, it's the fourth time.
不.這是第四次了.
安德森女士:
Good. Is there anything you find changed about the Fair?
太好了.您發現博覽會有什麼變化嗎?
布朗先生:
Yes, a great deal. The business scope has been broadened, and there are more visitors than ever before.
對.變化很大.經營範圍擴大了.而且客戶也多了很多.
安德森女士:
Really, Mr. Brown? Did you find anything interesting?
布朗先生.真的嗎?你有沒有發現感興趣的商品?
布朗先生:
Oh, yes. Quite a bit. But we are especially interested in your products.
是的.有很多.我們對你們的產品尤其感興趣.
安德森女士:
We are glad to hear that. What items are you particularly interested in?
聽你這樣說我們真高興.您對什麼產品尤其感興趣呢?
布朗先生:
Women's dresses. They are fashionable and suit Australian women well, too. If they are of high quality and the prices are reasonable, we'll purchase large quantities of them. Will you please quote us a price?
連衣裙.這些連衣裙的款式不僅時髦.而且很適合澳洲婦女穿著.如果這些衣服質量好.價格合理.我們將大量訂購.您能開個價嗎?
安德森女士:
All right.
那好吧.
實用的會展英語對話二
B: Hi, Mr. Wang.
你好啊,王先生。
W: Hi there. I’m so happy to see you again. You are Miss Bernat. I remember you came to our booth on the first day of the exhibition.
你好, 伯納特小姐。很高興再次見到你。記得開展第一天你就來參觀我們的展位了。
B: Yes, I’m here again because your cotton textiles are very appealing to me.
是的。我再次到來是因為你們的棉織品對我很有吸引力。
W: Do you like the products we sold you?
喜歡我們賣給你的產品嗎?
B: Yes. The cotton cheongsams are selling well, especially the ones with the traditional Chinese patterns and characters.
是的。棉製旗袍很受歡迎,尤其是那些具有中國傳統圖案和文字的式樣更受歡迎。
W: I’m glad to hear that. I’ll send you a catalogue of our various products when I go back to China.
很高興聽到這些。等我回國後會寄給你更多樣的產品目錄。
B: Thank you. In this exhibition, your products, presentation, and hospitality really impressed me. By the way, if your textile products have brighter colors, they will be more popular.
謝謝。在這次展覽會中, 你們的產品、展示,還有你的熱情款待都給我留下了很深的印象。順便說一下,如果你們的紡織品採用更亮一點的顏色,會更受歡迎。
W: I’m glad you have a good impression of our products, Miss Bernat. And I’ll tell my general manager about your suggestion. I hope we can keep in touch and continue to cooperate. Our phone numbers and E-mail address are on the booklet I gave you. Please keep us informed about your selling of our products.
伯納特小姐,很高興你對我們的產品留下這麼好的印象。我會將你的建議轉告給我們的總經理。希望我們能繼續保持聯絡,並進一步合作。 我給你的小冊子上有我們的電話號碼和電子郵件地址,請通報我們的產品銷售情況。
B: I will keep in touch with you. Have a safe and happy journey home!
祝歸國旅程安全愉快!
實用的會展英語對話三
1、C: When can you effect shipment? I'm terribly worried about late shipment.
你們什麼時候能交貨?我非常擔心貨物遲交。
S: We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.
我們最晚在今年十二月或明年初交貨。
C: That's fine.
那很好。
2、C: How do you like the goods dispatched, by railway or by sea?
你方將怎樣發運貨物,鐵路還是海運?
S: By sea, please. Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.
請海運發貨,鐵路運輸費用太高,我們願意走海運。
C: That's what we think.
我們正是這麼想的。