關於服裝展英語對話閱讀

  在當今全球經濟一體化的大背景下,英語作為全球通用語言,越來越受到人們的青睞。小編整理了關於服裝展英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  關於服裝展英語對話一

  A:These are new arrivals.

  這些是新上市的。

  B:Let me have a look.

  我看看。

  A:Try them if you like.

  如果你喜歡,可以穿上試試。

  B:I like the fabric, but I don’t like the style.

  我喜歡這種質地的,但不喜歡這種款式。

  A:What about that one over there?

  那邊那個怎麼樣?

  B:They are too bright.

  顏色太豔了。

  關於服裝展英語對話二

  A:How can I help you?

  我能幫忙嗎?

  B:well, I'm looking for some summer clothes.

  嗯,我要買一些夏天的衣服。

  A:Oh, it is the right time for you purchasing in our clothes shop. We are now having a low price on all our summer apparel.

  哦,現在正是您在本店購物的好時候,我們的夏季衣服正在低價銷售。

  B:Really? What's that?

  真的嗎?有什麼優惠?

  A:Everything for summer is 20% off.

  所有的夏季服裝都打八折。

  B:I like this T-shirt. Would you like to help me look for any skirts that go with it?

  我喜歡這件丁恤衫。你能幫我選個與它相配的裙子嗎?

  A:Sure. We have both skirts and trousers that would look well with the T-shirt. Look at this section.

  當然可以。我們有可以配這件丁恤衫的裙子和長褲。看看這邊。

  B:This one is good.

  這條不錯。

  A:You have good taste. It is very much in style this year.

  您品味真好。這是今年很流行的樣式。

  B:I'll take this one. How much are they?

  我就買這條了。總共多少錢?

  A:160 yuan.

  160元。

  B:Here you are.

  給你。

  關於服裝展英語對話三

  A:Would you like to see our new shirts?

  你想看看我們的新款襯衫嗎?

  B:Sorry, but I'm not really that interested in those things.

  對不起,我對這些東西真的不是很感興趣。

  A:Well, they are very nice you know.

  嗯,它們真的很不錯。

  B:Really?

  真的嗎?

  A:And not expensive either.

  而且也不貴。

  B:Oh, I don't care about that.

  哦,我不在意這些東西。

  A:Everybody is buying them.

  很多人都在買這些襯衫。

  B:Are they?

  是嗎?

  A:Yes, they are very fashionable, you see.

  是的,您看,它們都很時尚。

  B:I am afraid I am not interested in fashion.

  恐怕我對時尚不感興趣。

  A:I see.

  我知道了。

  B:But thank you very much all the same.

  但還是謝謝你。

  A:Sorry I couldn't help you.

  很遺憾沒能給您提供任何服務。