實體店購物英語對話閱讀

  對話教學不僅可以為學生提供較為真實的語言使用情景,還能有效提高學生的口語能力。小編整理了實體店購物英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  實體店購物英語對話一

  A:Did your eye doctor prescribe you contact lenses?

  眼科醫生要你配隱形眼鏡嗎?

  B:No, I’d like to know something about contact lenses.

  不,我只是想了解一下。

  A:Oh, I see. We have both hard and soft contact lenses. They are very popular, but a little more expensive than ordinary glasses.

  噢,我明白了。硬性和軟性兩種隱形眼鏡我們都有。它們很受歡迎,便要比普通眼鏡貴。

  B:I have found I’m short-sighted recently. I need to wear glasses. As a student, it’s better for me to wear ordinary glasses instead of contact lenses.

  我最近發現我的眼睛近視了,需要戴眼鏡。作為學生,我最好戴普通的,而不是隱形的眼鏡。

  A:We have many kinds of glasses here. Which frames do you like best?

  我們這兒有很多眼鏡。你最喜歡哪副眼鏡架?

  B:I think the square-shaped ones will be the best for me.

  我認為方形的最適合我。

  A:What about this pair? They are the 'in' things now in optical wear. Try them on.

  這副眼鏡怎麼樣?它們是時下最流行的光學用品,試試吧。

  B:They fit me very well. I like them.

  很適合我。我很喜歡這副。

  A:Please go to receive optometry first over there.

  請先到那邊去驗光。

  實體店購物英語對話二

  A:Excuse me, can you show me the cloisonné bracelet in the counter?

  勞駕,你能把櫃檯裡的那個景泰藍手鐲給我看看嗎?

  B:Sure. Let me get it for you.

  當然。我給你拿。

  A:Can you also show me this one?

  你把這個也給我拿出來看看好嗎?

  B:No problem. This one is made of pure gold.

  沒問題。這是純金做的。

  A:I think the cloisonné bracelet is more beautiful.

  我認為那個景泰藍手鐲更漂亮。

  B:You’re right. This one costs less, but is more beautiful.

  你說對了。這隻手鐲花錢較少,但更漂亮。

  A:Will the luster fade out after some time?

  時間久了會失去光澤嗎?

  B:No, we guarantee the quality.

  不會的,我們有質量保證。

  A:Ok. Can I try it on?

  我可以試戴一下嗎?

  B:Certainly, the mirror is right here.

  當然,鏡子在這兒。

  實體店購物英語對話三

  A:Are these stockings made of silk?

  這些長襪是絲的嗎?

  B:Yes, pure silk.

  是純絲的。

  A:What’s the difference between artificial silk and pure silk?

  純絲和人造絲有什麼區別?

  B:The artificial silk stockings are more durable than pure silk stockings, but pure silk stockings are more comfortable to wear.

  人造絲比真絲耐穿,但真絲穿上舒服。

  A:Thank you. I’d like to buy a pair of pure silk stockings.

  謝謝。我買一雙真絲的。

  B:What else do you want?

  你還要什麼嗎?

  A:Please show me the panty-hose over there.

  請給我看看那邊的連褲襪。

  B:These panty-hose are all Hong Kong made. We can guarantee the quality.

  這些連褲襪都是香港產的,我們可以保證質量。

  A:Could you give me a discount if I buy a dozen?

  如果我買一打,你能給我打折嗎?

  B:Sorry, madam. Our price is fixed.

  對不起,夫人。我們這兒是不講價的。

  A:Then I’ll buy two.

  那麼我買兩條。