關於常用的點菜英語對話
英語教學是教學中最重要的組成部分,而英語對話教學是整個英語教學中一個必不可少的重要組成部分,其不僅可以有效地提高學生的英語口語表達能力,還可以培養學生良好的英語應用習慣。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
Waiter: Can I take your order now,madam?您現在可以點菜了嗎,太太?
May:Yes. What would you recommend?是的。你推薦什麼?
Waiter: I am happy to recommend the fish.我很樂意向您推薦魚。
May:It tastes delicious and it's today's special.它的味道很鮮美,而且是今天的特色菜。
Waiter: Our chef is from the coast and loves seafood.我們的主廚是從海邊請來的,喜歡海鮮。
May:Today's special is actually his favorite dish.今天的特色菜是他最喜歡的。
Waiter: So I'm sure it is absolutely fabulous.所以我肯定它會非常好吃。
May:It does sound wonderful. Maybe I'll try it.聽起來確實不錯。或許我會嚐嚐。
Waiter: Is there anything else? 還其他的嗎?
May:Maybe I could interest you in one of our fine appetizers.或許您可以嚐嚐我們的開胃小吃。
Waiter: Such as the escargot.比如說蝸牛。
May:Not today,thanks. But I'd like to know if you have any vegetarian dishes.
今天就不點了,謝謝。不過我想知道你們有素菜嗎?
Waiter: Yes,Here's the menu. 有。這是選單。
May:And what do you think you'd like to order?你想點什麼?
Waiter: Maybe I don't want the fish.我不想要魚了。
May:I think I'll have the green bean dish instead.我想換這道豆角吧。
Waiter: What kind of soup would you like?你喜歡什麼湯呢?
May:I'd like the egg drop soup.蛋花湯。
Waiter: Ok. Is that all? 好的,就這些了嗎?
May: Yes.是的
Waiter: Would you like anything to drink while you wait?您等菜的時候要點喝的嗎?
May:Just an ice water, thanks!一杯冰水。謝謝。
篇二
Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐廳點餐
a few moments later?
***過了一會兒***
Emma: one sparkling water
埃瑪:一份帶汽的礦泉水。
Hugh: Thanks very much
休:謝謝!
Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃瑪:您現在可以點菜嗎?
Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。請先給我來一份例湯,好嗎——今日的例湯是什麼?
Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃瑪:是義大利蔬菜湯,可以嗎?
Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的…至於主菜,請給我一份雞肉,好嗎?
Emma: Chicken.
埃瑪:…雞肉…
Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
休:再來一點蔬菜和煮土豆。
Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃瑪:…煮土豆。好的。
Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:謝謝!
Emma: OK.
埃瑪:好的。
篇三
A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要來點什麼?
B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你們這兒有什麼?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir? 要來點穀類食品嗎,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,來一份麥片粥。
A: And eggs? 還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再來一份薰豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡薰豬肉鬆脆一點。
A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?
B: Fried, please. 煎的。
A: Anything more, sir? 還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足夠了。謝謝。
- 關於常用的點菜英語對話
- 關於描寫草原的散文精選
- 初中優秀教師代表發言
- 關於愛好的英語美文閱讀
- 有橫財的手相特徵分析
- 夏季結婚典禮主持詞精選
- 扎到自己的路
- 小學教師資格證面試自我介紹範文
- 陳述古辨盜閱讀題答案
- 小學期末迎考國旗下講話稿
- 公文寫作基礎知識練習題答案解析
- 表示很累的句子
- 練瑜伽的最佳時間是什麼時候
- 初三備戰中考決心書範文
- 華碩電腦經常出現藍屏怎麼辦
- 精選小學三年級班主任工作計劃例文
- 給壞習慣先生的一封信作文
- 女生減齡齊劉海髮型圖片
- 經典的六字對聯_六字對聯帶橫批***2***
- 五篇精選不亂丟垃圾建議書範文
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字