簡單實用的商業英語對話
作為一名商業人士,你想學習一些簡單實用的英語口語嗎?下面小編為大家帶來簡單的商業英語對話,歡迎大家學習!
簡單商業英語對話1:
A: Hello, David, good to see you a-gain.
A:您好,大衛,很高興再次見到您。
B: Hello, Tom. How's business?
B:您好,湯姆,生意怎麼樣?
A: Oh, can't complain.
A:噢,還不錯。
B: And the family?
B:家人怎麼樣?
A: Fine, thanks.
A:很好,謝謝。
B: Good. Tom, I'd like to introduce a colleague, Quentin Richardson. Quenti’s just joined us from EA, and he served for after you from now on. He'll be your day-to-day contact.
B:好的,湯姆,我給你介紹一位同事,昆汀·理查德森。昆汀剛剛從EA公司來到我們公司工作,從現在起,他將為您服務。他是您的日常聯絡員。
C: Hello, Mr. Thomas.
C:您好,托馬斯先生。
A: Tom , please. "Mr. Thomas" makes me sound old.
A:請叫我湯姆吧托馬斯先生"聽起來老氣橫秋的。
C: Fine, Tom. I'm Quentin. I look for-ward to working with you.
C:好的,湯姆,我叫昆汀。我盼望和您一起工作。
B: I want you to take good care of him , Quentin. He is one of our best customers.
B:昆汀,我想讓你好好關照他。他是我們最好的客戶之一。
C: I'll do my best.
C:我會盡力的。
B: I'm sure you will, Quentin.
B:昆汀,我想你會的。
C: Well, to start the ball rolling, how about having lunch together?
C:那麼,作為開始,我們先一起吃個午飯怎麼樣?
A: You know all my favorite restaurants, David.
A:大衛,你可知道我最愛去的飯店。
簡單商業英語對話2:
A: Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.
A:早上好!這裡是哈德遜紡織品公司。
B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please?
B:早上好!請叫懷特先生聽電話。
A: Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under at present. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message?
A:好的,請稍等……喂,懷特先生現在根本走不開,直到11點才有空。需要我轉告一下嗎?
B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067.
B:當然,請叫他給我回電話,是有關067號貨的樣品。
A: Yes. What's your name, please?
A:可以,請問您貴姓?
B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.
B:我是泛美服裝公司的艾拉姆。
A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number?
A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的電話嗎?
B: Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's 82345678.
B:知道,但我還是跟你說一下,82345678。
A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message.
A:謝謝,艾拉姆先生,我會轉告懷特先生。
簡單商業英語對話3:
A: I can't stand the stupid guy any longer. It's unhelievable.
A:我實在不能忍受那個愚蠢的傢伙了,真是不可思議。
B: Oh, my dear lady, take it easy. You should forgive a green hand like him.
B:噢,親愛的,別放心上。原諒像他那樣的新手吧!
A: He does everything so mindlessly that he is going to drive me crazy.
A:他做事總是沒腦子,快把我逼瘋了。
B: I suggest you talk with him and teach him how to deal with the problems.
B:我建議你和他談談,也教教他怎麼處理那些問題。
A: I've told him how to do that several times , but he's never listened to me.
A:我告訴過他怎麼做很多次了,但是他總是不昕我的。
B: Maybe you should communicate with him just like a friend , not a boss.
B:或許你應該和他以朋友的身份談談,而不是以上司的身份。
A: Oh , I always have difficulty in get-ting along with the staff.
A:噢,我總是和下屬很難相處。
B: Just take them as your good friends and have a talk with them as we do. Make sure you won't lose your temper!
B:把他們當成你的好朋友,和他們說話就像咱倆這樣。還要保證不發脾氣。
A: Oh, so bad. I'm afraid I'll change the image of myself.
A:噢,太糟了。恐怕我要改變改變形象了。
B: No , it's unnecessary. Just respect the staff and their own opinions.
B:不,不需要。你只需要尊重他們和他們的想法就好了。
A: But sometimes they offer some use-less proposals, awfully useless.
A:但是他們有時候交上來一些沒用的提議,非常沒有價值。
B: Oh , no one is perfect.
B:沒人是完美的。
A: That's right. I should speak to them in a polite way.
A:對啊,這麼一想我應該對他們客氣點。
B: All men are equal in the eyes of the God. We have the equal partnership in team.
B:上帝眼裡每個人都是平等的。我們在團隊裡應該是平等的。
A: Thanks very much and you're very eloquent.
A:非常感謝,你說話總是很得體。
B: Thanks for saying that.
B:謝謝你這樣說。
簡單商業英語對話4:
A: Hi, Li Ming. Good afternoon.
A:嗨,李明。下午好。
B: Hi, Nancy. Hi , Bobby. to Bob-by I hate to bring this up, but that new stereo system you got...
B:南茜、鮑比,你們好。對鮑比我本不想提的,只是你新買的音響……
A: What's the matter?
A:怎麼啦?
B: You were playing it very late last night.
B:你昨晚一直放到很晚。
A: Really?
A:真的嗎?
B: It kept me awake.
B:吵得我睡不著。
A: Oh , I'm sorry.
A:噢,對不起。
B: It kept me awake a couple of hours.
B:吵得我幾個小時都沒睡著。
A: I'm sorry,I... I didn't realize it was that loud.
A:對不起,我……我沒有意識到聲音竟有那麼大。
B: It was so loud, and it was pretty late, and check with Nancy if you don't believe me.
B:還真的有那麼大聲呢,況且又很晚了。你不信的話,可以問問南茜。
C: It's true. It was a bit loud.
C:是的,聲音是稍微大了一點。
A: I'm awfully sorry. I didn't realize it. I promise I'll keep it down in the future.
A:很對不起,我當時確實沒意識到會有那麼大。我保證以後把聲音開小些。
B: Oh , it's no problem. It's OK. You know, it only happened once.
B:噢,沒什麼大不了的,才這一次嘛。
C: I sure am glad we've straightened everything out.
C:我很高興,大家把事情說清楚了就好了。