有關日常電話英語口語

  當今大學生英語學習綜合能力的提高的重要標誌之一就是口語能力的提高。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  1.Beijing Trading Campany.May I help you?

  北京貿易公司。請問有何貴幹?

  2.We have two Zhongs.

  我們這裡有兩位先生姓鍾。

  3.Is that Bob Zhong,or John Zhong?

  你要接Bob鍾,還是John鍾?

  4.I'm sorry,he's not in the office now.

  很抱歉,他現在不在辦公室。

  5.Do you have any idea when he'll be back?

  你知道他何時回來嗎?

  6.I have no ideawhen he'll be back.

  我不知道他何時回來。

  7.Can you ask him to call me when he comes back?

  他回來時請告訴他打電話給我好嗎?

  8.It's urgent.

  有急事。

  9.I'm sorry but he's in Shanghai on business.

  很抱歉,他出差去上海了。

  10.Probably sometime tomorrow.

  可能明天回來。

  11.Is there anyone else who can help me?

  有沒有其他的人能幫我?

  12.OK.I'll just put you through.

  好的,我這就給您轉接。

  13.Just a moment,please…

  請稍候。

  14.You're welcome.

  別客氣。

  15.Is Mary there?

  瑪麗在嗎?

  16.Mary is out right now.

  瑪麗現在不在。

  17.Why don't you call back later this afternoon?

  您不妨今天下午再打來。

  18.When will she be back?

  她何時會回來?

  19.Will it be too late if I call around 10∶00 this evening?

  如果我在晚上10點左右打來會不會太晚?

  二

  等候與回電

  1.Yes.You have the right number.

  是的,您打對了。

  2.Please connect me with Mr.Lee.

  請幫我接李先生。

  3.Who is calling,please?

  請問您是哪一位?

  4.Are you still on the line?

  你沒結束通話吧?

  5.I'm sorry,but he has a visitor right now.

  對不起,他現在有客人。

  6.Could you hold a little longer?

  請再多等一會兒。

  7.Or shall I put you through to his secretary?

  或者我給您接到他的祕書那兒,好嗎?

  8.Shall I tell him you called?

  我告訴他您來過電話,好嗎?

  9.Well,actually,I'd rather call back later.

  我還是遲些再打來吧。

  10.When is a good time to call?

  什麼時候打來最合適?

  11.Why don't you try agian in an hour?

  一個小時後您再打過來,好嗎?

  12.Good afternoon.David Brown's office.

  下午好。這裡是大衛·布朗辦公室。

  13.This is Prof.Davis from the University of Washington.

  我是華盛頓大學的戴維斯教授。

  14.Would you mind waiting a few minutes?

  您等一會兒好嗎?

  15.I'll just trying to find him.

  我正試著找他呢。

  16.Yes.Go ahead,please.

  是的,請講。

  17.I'm sorry,but he is in a meeting now.

  很抱歉,他正在開會。

  18.The best time to catch him would be 5∶30.

  最容易找到他的時間是5∶30。

  19.Could you possibly ask him to call me back?

  你可以叫他給我回個電話嗎?

  20.Of course.What number are you on?

  好的。您的號碼是多少?

  21.He has my number but I'll give it to you just in case.

  他有我的號碼,但我還是給你吧,以防萬一。

  22.There is a call from Wang Ling.

  有王玲打來的電話。

  23.She is on her way.

  她馬上來。

  24.I'll hold.

  我等一下好了。

  25.It's been a while.

  好久不見了。

  26.It's nice to hear from you.

  很高興你打來電話。

  三

  如何轉達資訊

  1.Yes.I'll go to get him.

  在,我去叫他。

  2.I'm so glad I've got hold of you at last.

  我很高興終於找到了你。

  3.Were you trying to get in touch with me,Peter?

  你一直在找我嗎,彼得?

  4.I'm off today.

  我今天休息。

  5.Listen,Mike,I've got news for you.

  聽著,邁克,我有訊息告訴你。

  6.You don't know me,but this is Garl Mattews.

  你不認識我,我叫卡爾·馬修斯。

  7.I'm calling on behalf of Dave Kennedy.

  我代大衛·肯尼迪先生打電話給你。

  8.So he gave me your telephone number and let me give you acall.

  所以他給了我你的電話號碼讓我給你打個電話。

  9.And what time would suit you best?

  什麼時候最適合你?

  10.You can call us from the lobbv and we'll come down.

  你可以在大廳給我們打電話,然後我們就下來。

  11.Please say hello to Dave for me and thank you so much forcalling me.

  請代我向大衛問好,非常感謝你打電話給我。

  12.She asked me to ask you if you would be able to meet here to-day at 3∶30 p.m.

  她要我問你是否能在今天下午三點半和她見面。

  13.But you can page her.

  但是你可以傳呼她。

  14.What is the number of her beeper?

  她的傳呼是多少?

  15.Fine.Thanks for the message.

  好。謝謝你的口信。