簡單易懂的小學英語笑話
冷笑話不同於一般的笑話,以其獨特的制笑機制,能瞬間製造出一種特殊氛圍。小編精心收集了簡單易懂的小學英語笑話,供大家欣賞學習!
篇一
“Clever”doctor 聰明的大夫
As a doctor is examining a patient, his nurse bursts in and says”Excuse me,but that man you just treated walked out of the door and collapsed on the front step. What should I do?"
大夫正為一個病人做檢查時,她的護士闖了進來說:“請原諒,剛才在您這兒看病的那位病人出門時摔在前面的臺階上了,我該怎麼辦呢?”
"Turn him around,"the doctor answered,"So it looks like he was walking in.”
大夫回答:“給他轉個身,這樣,別人看起來會以為他是正往裡走。”
篇二
A little boy got on the bus, sat next to a man reading a book, and noticed he had his collar on backwards.
一個小男孩上了公交車,坐在一位正在讀書的男人旁邊,他注意到這個男人的衣領朝裡翻。
The little boy asked why he wore his collar that way. The man, who was a priest, said,
小男孩問這個男人為什麼他這樣弄他的衣領,這位牧師回答道,
"I am a Father."
“我是一個父親”
The little boy replied, "My daddy doesn't wear his collar like that."
小男孩迴應道,“我的爸爸可不那樣整衣領。”
The priest looked up from his book and answered, "I am the Father of many."
牧師抬起頭,說道,“我是許多人的父親。”
The boy said, "My dad has 4 boys, 4 girls and two grandchildren and he doesn't wear his collar that way."
小男孩說,“我的爸爸有4個兒子,4個女兒和兩個外孫,他也不那樣整衣領“
The priest, getting impatient, said, "I am the Father of hundreds," and went back to reading his book.
牧師有點不耐煩,說,“我是好幾百人的父親。”說完又繼續看書了。
The little boy sat quietly thinking for a while, then leaned over and said:
小男孩安靜地坐那想了會兒,傾過身子說,
"Maybe you should wear your pants backwards instead of your collar.
“或許你應該反著穿褲子而不是領子朝裡翻。”
篇三
聰明的狗
A dog owner claimed that his pet, when given money, would go to the news stall to buy a paper. His friend insisted on a demonstration and handed the dog some money - The dog trotted***小跑*** off, but an hour later he had still not returned with the paper.
一位狗主人聲稱要是給他的寵物狗點錢,它就會去報亭買一張報紙回來。他的朋友堅持讓狗狗示範一下,並給了狗狗點錢。這條狗一溜小跑就出去了,但是一個小時過後,狗狗仍沒有帶著報紙回來。
"How much did you give him?" asked the owner.
“你給了它多少錢?”狗的主人問到。
"Five dollars."
“五美元”
"Well, that explains it. When you give him five dollars, he goes to a movie."
“那這就是它沒回來的原因了。你給了它五美元,它就去看電影了”