有關點菜英語口語

  為了提高大家的英語聽力水平,小編今天給大家整理一些可以練習口語的英文,大家有時間可以練一練

  點菜

  請給我選單。

  Could I have a menu, please?

  May I see your menu, please?

  I'd like to see a menu, please.

  有日語的選單嗎?

  Do you have a menu in Japanese?

  May I see a menu in Japanese?

  Do you have a Japanese menu?

  請給我看一下酒單。

  May I see the wine list, please?

  你們都有些什麼葡萄酒?

  What kind of wine do you have?

  What kind of wine do you have available?

  點菜嗎?/您來點點兒什麼?

  May I take your order?

  May I take your order? 您來點兒什麼?

  Well, let's see... 唔,讓我想想……

  What would you like?

  What will you have?

  Are you ready to order yet? 可以點菜了嗎?

  有什麼菜可以推薦的嗎?

  What do you recommend?

  What do you recommend? 有什麼菜可以推薦的嗎?

  The seafood is good here. 我們店的海鮮很可口。

  What do you think I should order?

  What is your suggestion?

  What do you think is the best?

  What do you suggest I order?

  我想要和那個一樣的。

  Can I have the same as that?

  Can I have the same as that? 我想要和那個一樣的。

  Sure, no problem. 好的,沒問題。

  我要這個和這個。

  I'll take this and this. *可以邊指選單,邊輕鬆地點菜。

  您這兒有什麼地方風味嗎?

  Do you have any local specialties? *local “這一地區的”,specialty “特色,特產”。

  我們可以分別付款嗎?

  Could we have separate checks? *separate “分開的,分別的”。

  May we have separate checks?

  Could we pay separately? 我們可以各付各的嗎?

  We'd like to have separate checks. 我們想分別付款。

  我要一個60美元的晚餐包括酒水。

  I'd like to have dinner for sixty dollars including drinks. *including...“包含……”。

  我要一份牛排。

  I'd like a steak.

  I want a steak.

  我要紅葡萄酒。

  I'd like some red wine, please.

  要幾成熟的?

  How would you like it?

  How would you like it done?

  How would you like your steak cooked?

  How would you like your steak prepared?

  烤熟點。

  Well-done, please. *rare“三成熟中嫩的”,medium “適中的,半成熟”,well-done “烤得熟的,八成熟”。

  請做得清淡些。

  Can you make it mild?

  您用早餐嗎?

  Are you having breakfast?

  Are you having breakfast? 您用早餐嗎?

  No, I'll just have a cup of coffee. 不,我只要一杯咖啡。

  來杯咖啡怎麼樣?

  Would you like some coffee?

  Would you like some coffee? 來杯咖啡怎麼樣?

  That would be great. 那太好了。

  Would you care for some coffee? *更禮貌的說法。

  Do you want some coffee?

  How about some coffee?

  套餐裡包括咖啡嗎?

  Is coffee included with this meal?

  請給我來一杯咖啡。

  I'd like a cup of coffee, please. *I'd like是I would like的縮寫。意思是“我想要……”,它比“I want...”的說法更禮貌。

  還要別的嗎?

  Anything else? *在聽了對方想要的東西之後,餐廳服務員經常向顧客詢問還需要什麼。

  Anything else? 還要別的嗎?

  No, thank you. That's all. 不要了,就要這些吧,謝謝。

  Will that be all? 就要這些嗎?

  Anything else you want? 別的還要嗎?

  Is there anything else that you'd like? 還再要點其他的嗎?

  夠了/就要這些。

  That's all for me.

  That's it.

  That's all.

  That would be all.

  我沒有點這個菜。

  I didn't order this.

  I didn't order this. 我沒有點這個菜。

  You didn't, sir? 您沒要嗎?

  This is not what I ordered. 這和我點的不一樣。

  我點的菜還沒上。

  My order hasn't come yet. *order 是名詞,表示“訂的東西”、“訂購物品”。