有關旅遊英語口語速成

  在我國旅遊業快速發展過程中,旅遊英語口語教學的重要性逐漸凸顯出來。小編整理了有關旅遊英語口語,歡迎閱讀!

  有關旅遊英語口語一

  如何談論入境檢查

  第一句:May I have a look at your passport, please?

  可以看看您的護照嗎?

  A:May I have a look at your passport, please?

  可以看看你的護照嗎?

  B:Sure.

  當然。

  A:You have a tourist visa. Where will you be staying?

  您持有旅遊簽證,準備待在哪兒?

  B:Mainly in Texas.

  主要在德克薩斯州。

  第二句:May I see your customers declaration form?

  可以看看您的報關表嗎?

  A:You may go to the baggage claim area and get your luggage, then proceed through the Customs.

  您可以到行李提取處拿您的行李,然後進行海關檢查。

  B:Thank you.

  謝謝。

  A:May I see your customs declaration form.

  可以看看您的報關表嗎?

  B:Yes. Nothing illegal.

  好的,沒有什麼違法的。

  背景知識認知:

  1. the immigration office 指的是入境辦理處

  2. tourist visa 是旅行簽證,過境時要經過海關檢查

  3. 遊客須在報關表customs declaration form 上填上自己攜帶的要交納關稅的物品名稱。

  4. baggage claim area 行李提取處

  5. the Customs 海關

  有關旅遊英語口語二

  如何找導遊

  第一句:Please find me a Chinese-speaking guide.

  請幫我找位講中文的導遊。

  A: Tourist Agency. What can I do for you?

  這是旅行社,你需要什麼幫助?

  B: Please find me a Chinese-speaking guide.

  請幫我找位講中文的導遊。

  A: OK. Please leave your telephone number, later we'll call you.

  好的,請留下您的電話號碼,等會我們會聯絡你的。

  B: 850625. Thank you!

  850625。謝謝!

  第二句:Where can I ask a guide?

  哪裡可以找到導遊?

  A: Where can I ask a guide?

  哪裡可以找到導遊?

  B: You can find one through Tourist Agency.

  你可以通過旅行社找。

  詞彙學習:

  1.find a guide=ask a guide 找導遊

  2. Chinese-speaking 講中文的

  3. through

  prep. 通過;穿過;憑藉

  adv. 徹底;從頭至尾

  adj. 直達的;過境的;完結的

  We should temper ourselves through manual labour.

  我們應該通過勞動鍛鍊自己。

  I liked to meander through familiar streets.

  我喜歡閒逛穿過熟悉的街道。

  The only way to find out is through a complete audit of the Federal Reserve.

  找到這些答案的唯一方法就是通過一場對美聯儲的徹底審計。

  He read through the manuscript.

  他把手稿從頭至尾。

  其他表達:

  一般組團旅遊有特定的導遊,這時你可以問:

  What language is going to be used?

  導遊解說使用何種語言?

  Will we have a Japanese-speaking tour guide?

  我們有說日語的導遊嗎?

  Is there a guided tour in this area?

  這一地區有導遊團嗎?

  有關旅遊英語口語三

  如何說明報名旅遊

  第一句:I'd like to take a sightseeing tour.

  我想參加一個觀光遊。

  A: I'd like to take a sightseeing tour.

  我想參加一個觀光遊。

  B: OK, what kind of tour would you like?

  好的,你想要什麼樣的旅遊路線?

  A: Are there any tours to visit the Polar World?

  有去極地世界的旅遊路線嗎?

  B: Yes, we do.

  有的。

  第二句:I'd like a half-day tour.

  我想參加半日遊。

  A: Which tour would you like to take?

  你想選擇哪種觀光遊?

  B: I'd like a half-day tour.

  我想參加半日遊。

  相關的表達法還有:

  I'd like to make a reservation for two this tour.

  我要預訂兩個人的行程。

  Is there a day/two hours tour?

  有一日/兩小時遊嗎?

  I’d like a full-day tour.

  我想參加全天遊。

  Do you have a morning tour?

  有上午的觀光遊嗎?

  片語記憶:

  a sightseeing tour 觀光遊

  a half-day tour 半日遊

  句型學習:

  I'd like to 我想,相當於I want to

  eg. I think that's something I'd like to change in my country.

  我相信,那就是我想要在我的國家作出改變之處。

  eg. Let's say I pledge to run 100 miles this month. I can then enter the email addresses of people I'd like to cheer me on—my wife, my mother, my boss.

  也許我發誓這個月要跑100英里,然後我就可以輸入一個電子郵件地址給那些樂於鼓勵我的人,例如我的妻子,我的老媽,我的領導。

  小提示:

  I'd like to take a sightseeing tour. 這句中to take 在雙方明白所指的時候也可以省去,例如:I'd like a half-day tour.