英語經典優美詩歌朗讀
一首優美的英語詩歌可以讓我們的心情得到很好的放鬆,小編今天就給大家分享一下英語詩歌,有機會我們可以多多參考
英語詩歌一
He wishes for the cloths of heaven by W.B. Yeats
他希翼天國的錦緞 葉芝
Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
若我有天國的錦緞,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
以金銀色的光線編織,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloth
還有湛藍的夜色與潔白的晝光
of night and light and the half-light,
以及黎明和黃昏錯綜的光芒,
I would spread the cloth under your feet;
我將用這錦緞鋪展在你的腳下。
But I,being poor,have only my dreams;
可我,如此貧窮,僅僅擁有夢;
I have spread my dreams under your feet,
就把我的夢鋪展在你的腳下,
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
輕一點啊,因為你腳踩著我的夢。
英語詩歌二
You Know My Heart
你懂我的心
Bettine Brentano to Goethe
貝婷 布倫塔諾致歌德
You know my heart;
你懂我的心;
You know that all there is desire,
你懂我心中所有的願望
Thought, boding and longing;
思念、預兆和渴求;
You live among spirits and they give you divine wisdom.
你生活在幽靈之中,他們給你以神靈的智慧。
You must nourish me ;
你一定要給我以”滋養”。
You give all that in advance,
如你以前給予我的一樣,
Which I do not understand to ask for.
給予我無法訴求的嚮往。
My mind has a small embrace,
雖說我才疏學淺,
My love a large one;
但我的愛很博淵;
You must bring them to a balance.
你一定要平衡這兩方面。
Love cannot be quiet till the mind matches its growth;
在理智跟不上愛情的節奏時,便波浪連連。
You are matched to my love;
你知道我有多愛你;
You are friendly, kind and indulgent;
你友善、溫存、寬厚。
Let me know when my heart is off the balance.
告訴我,什麼時候我的心失了衡。
I understand your silent signs.
我懂得你那無聲的暗示。
A look from your eyes into mine,
你映入我眼簾的凝睇,
A kiss from you upon my lips,
你印在我脣上的熱吻,
Instructs me in all,
向我說明了一切。
What might seem delighted to learn,
這一切對於像我這樣的人,
To one who, like me,Had experience from those.
對於有過這方面感情經歷的人,
I am far from you;
你我天各一方,
Mine are become strange to me.
給你的凝望和親吻,我已日益陌生。
I must ever return in thought to that hour when you hold me in the soft fold of your arm.
我無法不想抱你入懷的溫柔。
Then I begin to weep,
然後我便開始抽泣,
But the tears dry again unawares.
不知不覺眼淚已乾涸。
Yes, he reaches with his love ***thus I think*** over to me in thisconcealed stillness;
是的,在深藏的靜謐中他對我一往情深***我如是想***。
And should not I, with my eternal undisturbed loving, reach to him in the distance?
難道我就不應藉著永不動搖的深情遙通心聲嗎?
Ah, conceive what my heart has to say to you:
啊,你不知道我一心要對你說的話?
It overflows with soft sighs all whisper to you.
我要對你無限地輕聲嘆息,竊竊私語,讓感情滿溢昇華。
Be my only happiness on earth you friendly will to me.
願我今生今世唯一的幸福就是你對我的無限溫柔。
O,dear friend,
啊,親愛的朋友,
Give me but a sign that you are conscious of me.
只求你給我暗示,你心中只有我一個人。
- 英語經典優美詩歌朗讀
- 六年級科學我們身邊的物質教學設計及反思
- 紅米怎麼查手機硬體資訊
- 教育事業單位轉正自我鑑定
- 大學生自我管理文章_大學生如何自我管理
- 鑑別口紅好壞的方法是什麼
- 白血病要輸血的原因是什麼
- 來自幼兒園邀請函範文精選
- 公關人員禮儀修養
- 感恩父母的好句好段
- 愛自己的演講稿
- 培訓心得報告範文
- 中考地理地圖知識點精華版
- 到美國留學怎麼樣及注意事項
- 廣西高考完形填空精選例題附答案
- 乳酪玫瑰花茶的做法好喝又營養
- 怎樣練習演講
- 農業執法年度工作總結範文
- 龍葵怎麼做好吃
- 冬天喝什麼茶能減肥
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字