關於找房子的英語口語對話
有很多同學說英語口語很難學習,其實真正學習起來的話,並不難的,小編今天給大家帶來的是關於英語口語的情景對話,有需要的可以收藏起來哦,所以大家快點來讀讀,加深記憶哦
一我想租一間住房 Looking for a room
AI wonder if you can help me.I’m looking for a room.
不知你能否幫忙,我想找間住房。
BYes.I’ve get a small room.
可以。我有一小間住房。
AHow much do you charge?
你要多少租金?
B35.00 dollars a week,but I don’t allow smoking.
35美元一週,但不允許抽菸。
AOK.Can I see the room now?
行。我現在能看看房間嗎?
BWould you mind waiting ?I’m on the telephone.
等一下好嗎?我正在打電話呢。
二找一個好地方住是很重要的
AI really appreciate your driving me around.
我真的很感謝你開車帶我繞一繞。
BIt's no problem.I have time today, and I think it's important that you find a good place.
沒關係的。我今天有時間,我也認為你能找到一個好地方住是很重要的。
AIt would be hard for just me to do it. I don't know the city at all.
我自己來做的話會比較難。我對這個城市並不瞭解。
BSo what do you see in there?
那你看到了些什麼?
AThis one sounds good.Efficiency with view of the lake.Utilities and parking included. Newly remodeled kitchen. $470.
這一個聽起來不錯。套房且有湖的景觀。水電及停車都包含在內,新裝潢過的廚房,四百七十美元。
BCan you afford that much?
你能負擔得起嗎?
ANo, I guess not. But that's what I want, isn't it? An efficiency.
不,我想不行。但那就是我要的,是吧?一間“套房”。
BYes, an efficiency is a small apartment.Usually one large room and a small bathroom.There is often a small kitchen too. So it's good for one person.
對,套房的意思是一間小的公寓。通常是一間大的房間和一間小的浴室。往往還有一間小廚房,所以一個人住是不錯的。
AThis one. Two male grad students seeking roommate.Must be quiet. Comfortable downtown apartment.Does this mean I have to share a room with them?
這一個。“兩個男研究生在找室友。必須要安靜。在市中心舒適的公寓。”這個意思是我需要跟他們共用一間房嗎?
BNo. It probably means they have a large apartment.Probably a living room, kitchen and three bedrooms.They need someone for the empty bedroom.
不是,大概意思是他們有一套大的公寓。大概是一個客廳,廚房和三間臥室。他們需要一個人去分擔另一間空房。
AThat sounds alright.
聽起來還不錯。
BYes, it might be an advantage for you. You are a foreigner, after all.If they're alright roommates, you could learn a lot from them.
是的,這對你來說或許是有益的。到底你是一個外國人。如果他們是還不錯的室友,你還可以從他們那裡學到一點東西。
AHere's the number, 256-4367.
號碼是,256-4367。
BGot it.Let's call these two and see if we can make appointments to see the apartments.
寫下來了。那我們趕快打電話給這兩間,然後我們可以安排時間去看。
ASounds good to me.I really appreciate your help on this.
聽起來不錯,我真的很感謝你的幫忙。
BDon't mention it, Larry. What are friends for anyway?
不用客氣,賴瑞。朋友是用來做什麼的?