關於買鞋子的英語對話

  在我國,對話教學是伴隨新課程改革而出現的一種新的教學形態,在近幾年倍受關注。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  A:Do you want to buy something here?

  A:您想買些什麼呢?

  B:These shoes are great! What is the price of this?

  B:這雙鞋真漂亮!多少錢?

  A:This one is two hundred yuan.

  A:這款200元。

  B:That's too much!

  B:太貴了!

  二

  aren walks into a shoe store. She wants to buy a pair of new shoes for herself....

  Clerk: May I help you?

  Karen: Yes. Do you have these shoes in size seven?

  Clerk: I'm not sure. If you can't find them on the rack, they may be out of stock. But let me look in the stockroom.

  Karen: Thanks. I'd like to try on a pair if you have them.

  Clerk: I'll be right back.

  三

  Seller: Hello, may I help you?

  賣者:您好,有能幫您的嗎?

  Buyer: Hi, I'm looking for a pair of men's shoes for my husband.

  買者:你好,我買一雙男鞋給我先生。

  Seller: What do you think of this pair? I have these in brown too, would you like to have a look?

  賣者:您覺得這雙怎麼樣?這雙我也有咖啡色的。

  Buyer: Are they real cowhide?

  買者:這鞋是真牛皮的嗎?

  Seller: Yes, they are 100% genuine cowhide. These shoes have newly arrived for the coming season.

  賣者:是的,這鞋是100%牛皮做的,而且這雙鞋是剛進店本季最流行的一款。

  Buyer: Could you please get me a pair of size 41 in brown please.

  買者:麻煩你能幫我拿一雙41號咖啡色的嗎?

  Seller: Of course!

  賣者:當然可以!

  Buyer: How much are they?

  買者:多少錢啊?

  Seller: Well, I don't usually give discounts on newly arrived shoes, however, you seem to really like these shoes and you really want to buy them for your husband, I'll give you 10% off the original price.

  賣者:店裡新進的貨是不打折的,既然您看上去是挺喜歡這鞋的,而且真想買給您先生,就給您打九折吧!

  Buyer: That's wonderful, thank you very much!

  買者:那太好了,謝謝!