用英語打電話的日常用語
具備英語思維能力是掌握英語的一個重要條件。懂得如何用英語打電話也是培養英語思維能力的一方面。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
篇1
AI'm now on the Songshan airport getting ready for departure. I realized that I might have left my watch.
我現在是在松山機場,正準備離境,我想我可能掉了我的表了。
BYes, Ma'am. May I have your name and room number?
是的,夫人。請問你的姓名和住房號碼是什麼?
AMy name is Terry. I stayed last night in your hotel in room 132.
我的名字叫泰利,我昨晚住在你的飯店,房號是132號。
BWhat kind of watch is it?
是哪種型別的表呢?
AIt's a brand-new Seiko wrist watch.
是精工新牌手錶。
BYes, we have it.
是的,我們有這個表。
AOh, I'm glad to hear that. Would you kindly send it to the Hilton Hotel?
我很高興聽到這一訊息。請你把它送到希爾頓飯店好嗎?
篇2
AWell, sir. We are asking all our guests to wear a jacket and a tie in our restaurant.
哦,先生,我們的餐廳是要求所有的賓客都穿夾克和打領帶的。
BIs that so? I didn't know it. can I possibly borrow a jacket and a tie?
是那樣嗎?我不知道,我可以借用一件夾克和領帶嗎?
AI am sorry; you can't borrow a jacket and a tie.
抱歉,你不能借夾克和領帶。
BThen we'll return to the hotel and come back, will you change the appointment?
那麼我們回飯店後再回來,請你改一下約定時間好嗎?
ACertainly, what time will you come back?
可以,你們什麼時候回來呢?
BAt 7, please.
7點鐘。
AHow many in your party?
你們宴會有多少人呢?
BA party of 13.
一共13個人。
AAlright, we are waiting for you at 7.
好的,我們就在7點鐘恭候你。
篇3
ARoom service. Can I help you?
送餐部,能為你做點什麼嗎?
BYes,tomorrow is my friend's birthday.Could I arrange a birthday party for him through you?
明天是我朋友的生日,可以通過您為他安排生日晚會嗎?
ACertainly.
當然。
BI want to order a large birthday cake,several kinds of cold dishes,pastries and fruits.
我想訂一個大生日蛋糕、幾種冷盤、糕點和水果。
AAny drinks?
要飲料嗎?
BI've got whiskey and brandy but I need some beer and soda.That's all.
我已有威士忌和白蘭地.但還需要一些啤酒和汽水,就這些。
篇4
ACan I help you, madam?
能為你效勞嗎,夫人?
BYes, would you keep our bags until 6pm.
是的,請你替我們保管袋子到6點鐘好嗎?
AAre you all our guests?
你們全部都是我們的客人嗎?
BYes we checked on just now.
是的,我們現在正在辦退房手續。
APlease fill in this form.
請填一下這張表。
BIs this all right.
這樣就行了嗎?
ASo you're leaving this evening, we’ll keep your bags until 6pm, here is you tag.
因為你們今晚要離開,我們為你們保管到6點鐘,這是你的牌子。
BThanks a lot.
多謝。
篇5
APomPous. How may I help you?
這裡是PomPous。我可以幫你嗎?
BYes, I'd like to reserve a table for dinner.
是的,我想預訂晚餐的位子。
AHow large a group are you expecting?
你預計是多大的一組?
BSix couples.
六對夫妻。
AWould you like to reserve a private dining room?
你想訂一個私人的飯廳嗎?
BThat sounds like a good idea.
這聽起來是個好主意。
AAll right. May I have your name, Sir?
好的。先生,請問你叫什麼名字?
BMy name is Ron Kollitz.
我的名字是Ron Kollitz。