優秀中學生英語詩歌欣賞
詩歌鑑賞不但能提高人們的文學審美情趣,而且能培養人們良好的文化涵養。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
The Furthest Distance in the World
世界上最遙遠的距離
Rabindranath Tagore
羅賓德拉納特 泰戈爾
The furthest distance in the world is
世界上最遙遠的距離
not between life and death
不是生與死
But when I stand in front of you
而是我就站在你的面前
Yet you don 't know that I love you
你卻不知道我愛你
The furthest distance in the world is
世界上最遙遠的距離
not when I stand in front of you
不是我站在你面前
Yet you can't see my love
你卻不知道我愛你
But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both
而是明明知道彼此相愛
Yet cannot be together
卻不能在一起
The furthest distance in the world is
世界上最遙遠的距離
not being apart while being in love
不是明明知道彼此相愛
Yet cannot be together
卻不能在一起
But when plainly can not resist the yearning
而是明明無法抵擋這股想念
Yet pretending you have never been in my heart
卻還得故意裝作絲毫沒有把你放在心裡
The furthest distance in the world is
世界上最遙遠的距離
not when plainly can not resist the yearning
不是明明無法抵擋這股想念
Yet pretending you have never been in my heart
卻還得故意裝作絲毫沒有把你放在心裡
But using one's indifferent heart
而是用己冷漠的心
to dig an uncrossable river for the one who loves you
為愛你的人挖掘了一條無法跨越的溝渠
篇二
Ode to the Oak
致橡樹
Shu Ting
舒婷
If I fall in love with you
我如果愛你
I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,
絕不像攀緣的凌霄花,
To flaunt myself by your high branches.
借你的高枝炫耀自己;
If I fall in love with you-
我如果愛你
I will never imitate spoony birds,
絕不學痴情的鳥兒,
To repeat simple songs for green shade.
為綠蔭重複單調的歌曲;
I will not only resemble a wellspring,
也不止像泉源,
To bring you cool consolation perennially:
常年送來清涼的慰藉:
I will not only resemble steepy mountains,
也不止像險峰,
To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.
增加你的高度,襯托你的威儀。
Even not only sunlight,
甚至日光。
Even not only spring rain,
甚至春雨。
No, these are not enough!
不,這些都還不夠!
I must be a kapok beside you,
我必須是你近旁的一株木棉,
As an image of tree I stand with you.
作為樹的形象和你站在一起。
Our roots hold tightly in the earth,
根,緊握在地下,
Our leaves touch gently In the clouds,
葉,相觸在雲裡。
As each breeze passes, we salute each other,
每一陣風過,我們都互相致意,
But no one can understand our own words.
但沒有人聽懂我們的言語。
You have your iron trunk and copper branch
你有你的銅枝鐵幹,
Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;
像刀,像劍,也像戟;
I have my red and big flowers,
我有我的紅碩花朵,
Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.
像沉重的嘆息,又像英勇的火炬。
Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;
我們分擔寒潮、風雷、霹靂;
Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,
我們共享霧靄、流嵐、虹霓,
We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.
彷彿永遠分離,卻又終身相依。
Only this is great love,
這才是偉大的愛情,
Faithfulness lies here:
堅貞就在這裡:
I love not only your gigantic stature,
不僅愛你偉岸的身軀,
But also the position you uphold,
也愛你堅持的位置,
And the earth on which you stand.
腳下的土地。
篇三
And we will sit upon the rocks,
激情的牧羊人致心愛的姑娘
Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks,
克里斯托弗 馬洛
By shallow rivers to whose falls
來吧,和我生活在一起,做我的愛人,
Melodious birds sing madrigals.
在這裡,我們將快樂無邊,
And I will make thee beds of roses
這裡有峻峭秀麗的山巒,
And a thousand fragrant posies,
還有風光明媚的山谷田園。
A cap of flowers, and a kirtle,
在那邊,我倆坐在山岩上,
Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle;
看牧羊人餵養可愛的羔羊,
A gown made of the finest wool
在淺淺的小溪旁,
Which from our pretty lambs we pull;
鳥兒隨著潺潺流水,唱著情歌。
Fair lined slippers for the cold,
在那邊,我將用玫瑰編一頂花冠,
With buckles of the purest gold ;
用成千的花束做床,
A belt of straw and ivy buds,
用愛神木的葉子織成長裙,
With coral clasps and amber studs:
一切都獻給你,絢麗與芬芳。
And if these pleasures may thee move,
我從羔羊身上剪下最好的羊毛,
Come live with me, and be my love.
為你做防寒的鞋襯和長袍;
The shepherds Js swains shall dance and sing
用純金為你製作鞋釦,
For thy delight each May morning:
該有多麼珍貴,多麼榮耀。
If these delights thy mind may move,
我用長春藤和芳草做腰帶,
Then live with me and be my love.
珊瑚帶扣點綴著琥珀水晶。
假如這些享受能打動你的心。
- 優秀中學生英語詩歌欣賞
- 祝福初三學生中考的話
- 怎樣去黑眼圈又快又好
- 煮熟的鴨子歇後語的答案
- 小狗的簡筆畫畫圖片
- 工程監理離職申請報告書模板
- 國慶節的手抄報內容素材簡短
- 二年級下冊語文數星星的孩子課文
- 我懷孕四個月老失眠是什麼原因
- 適合南方種植的花草樹木品種有哪些
- 黃鱔肉片湯好吃又養生的做法
- 語法考察點冠詞分析
- 社團活動策劃書方案
- 保險公司實習個人總結報告
- 適合高中生閱讀的英文勵志書籍推薦
- 新三字經讀書心得體會範文
- 日本動漫可愛男孩頭像
- 最新文聯工作會議上的講話
- 勵志奮發向上的名言名句
- 初中檔案自我鑑定怎麼寫
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字