著名英語詩歌朗誦摘抄

  翻譯難,古典詩歌的翻譯更難,而難絕非不可譯。下面小編整理了著名英語詩歌朗誦,希望大家喜歡!

  

  When You Belive

  心存相信

  Many night we've prayed

  許多個夜晚我們祈禱

  With no proof anyone could hear

  不能證明誰能聽得到

  In our heart a hopeful song

  我們心中響起希望之歌

  we barely understood

  我們並不明瞭

  Now we are not afraid

  而如今我們不再害怕

  Although we know there's much to fear

  雖然我們知道有太多事情讓我們恐懼

  We were moving the mountian long

  我們能夠移動高山

  Before we knew we could

  我們之前卻不知道

  There can be miracles

  奇蹟必定發生

  When you belive

  當你心存相信

  Though hope is frail

  儘管希望如此脆弱

  It's hard to kill

  但也不能輕易撲滅

  Who knows what miracles

  誰知道什麼樣的奇蹟

  You can achieve

  你可以做到

  著名英語詩歌朗誦鑑賞

  THE SOLITARY REAPER

  孤獨的收割者

  Behold her, single in the field,

  看著她,獨自在田裡

  Yon solitary highland lass!

  在遠處的蘇格蘭姑娘啊!

  Reaping and singing by herself;

  邊收割邊唱歌;

  Stop here, or gently pass!

  駐足此地,或輕輕走過!

  Alone she cuts and binds the grain,

  她獨自一人收割扎捆著糧食,

  And sings a melancholy s train;

  唱著憂鬱的曲調;

  Oh listen! for the vale profound

  啊聽啊!在那山谷的深處

  Is overflowing with the sound.

  歌聲在飄蕩。

  No nightingale did ever chaunt

  More welcome notes to weary bands

  Of travellers in some shady haunt,

  Among Abrabian sands:

  在阿拉伯的沙漠上

  陰涼的地方休息的疲乏的隊伍

  也不曾聽過夜鶯唱過如此美妙的歌聲

  A voice so thrilling ne'er was heard

  In spring-time from the cuckoo-bird,

  Breaking the silence of the seas

  Among the farthest Hebrides.

  在蘇格蘭西面的群島中

  春季劃破寂靜海岸的天空的布穀鳥的歌聲

  也從未如此的感人。

  Will no one tell me what she sings?---

  沒人告訴我她唱什麼嗎?

  Perhaps the plaintive numbers flow

  For old, unhappy, far-off things,

  And battles long ago:

  也許是久遠的戰爭中,

  那陳舊的,憂傷的,遙遠的事情

  被委婉的傳唱著

  Or is it some more humble lay,

  Familiar matter of today?

  Some natural sorrow, loss, or pain,

  That has been,and may be again?

  或者這樸質的歌謠

  她那自然流露的哀傷,失落,和傷痛

  會再次出現

  Whate'er the theme, the maiden song

  As if her song could have no ending;

  無論少女唱的什麼歌

  她的歌聲好像永不結束

  I saw her singing at her work,

  And o'er the sickle bending;---

  我看到她在工作是唱歌

  彎著腰手拿鐮刀

  I listened, motionless and still;

  And, as I mounted up the hill,

  我停下來靜靜的聽著

  彷彿登上了山崗

  The music in my heart I bore,

  Long after it was heard no more.

  就算許久不曾聽到,

  我依然清晰記得這美妙的歌聲。

  著名英語詩歌朗誦賞析

  A Forever Friend

  永遠的朋友

  "A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out."

  "別人都走開的時候,朋友仍與你在一起。”

  Sometimes in life,

  有時候在生活中,

  You find a special friend;

  你會找到一個特別的朋友;

  Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.

  他只是你生活中的一部分內容,卻能改變你整個的生活。

  Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;

  他會把你逗得開懷大笑;

  Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.

  他會讓你相信人間有真情。

  Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to openit.

  他會讓你確信,真的有一扇不加鎖的門,在等待著你去開啟。

  This is Forever Friendship.

  這就是永遠的友誼。

  when you're down,

  當你失意,

  and the world seems dark and empty,

  當世界變得黯淡與空虛,

  Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world

  suddenly seem bright and full.

  你真正的朋友會讓你振作起來,原本黯淡、空虛的世界頓時變得明亮和充實。

  Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused times.

  你真正的朋友會與你一同度過困難、傷心和煩惱的時刻。

  If you turn and walk away,

  你轉身走開時,

  Your forever friend follows,

  真正的朋友會緊緊相隨,

  If you lose you way,

  你迷失方向時,

  Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.

  真正的朋友會引導你,鼓勵你。

  Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.

  真正的朋友會握著你的手,告訴你一切都會好起來的。

  And if you find such a friend,

  如果你找到了這樣的朋友,

  You feel happy and complete,

  你會快樂,覺得人生完整,

  Because you need not worry,

  因為你無需再憂慮。

  Your have a forever friend for life,

  你擁有了一個真正的朋友,

  And forever has no end.

  永永遠遠,永無止境