著名中英文詩歌朗誦摘抄

  古代詩詞博大精深,那膾炙人口的詩句讀來琅琅上口,蕩氣迴腸,富有節奏,易於誦記,使人百讀不厭,無形中受到薰陶。下面小編整理了中英文詩歌朗誦,希望大家喜歡!

  中英文詩歌朗誦摘抄

  If I Had My Life to Live Over

  I would have gone to bed when I was sick instead of pretending the earth would go into aholding pattern if I weren't there for the day.

  I would have burned the pink candle sculpted like a rose before it melted in storage.

  I would have talked less and listened more.

  I would have invited friends over to dinner even if the carpet was stained, or the sofa faded.

  I would have eaten the popcorn in the “good” living room and worried much less about the dirtwhen someone wanted to light a fire in the fireplace.

  I would have taken the time to listen to my grandfather ramble about his youth.

  I would never have insisted the car windows be rolled up on a summer day because my hair hadjust been teased and sprayed.

  I would have sat on the lawn with my children and not worried about grass stains.

  I would have cried and laughed less while watching television—and more while watching life.

  I would never have bought anything just because it was practical, wouldn't show soil, or wasguaranteed to last a lifetime. Instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I'd havecherished every moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the onlychance in life to assist God in a miracle.

  When my kids kissed me impetuously, I would never have said, “Later. Now go get washed upfor dinner.” There would have been more “I love you's”... More “I'm sorry's” ... But mostly,given another shot at life, I would seize every minute... look at it and really see it ... live it ...and never give it back.

  Stop sweating the small stuff. Don't worry about who doesn't like you, who has more, or who'sdoing what. Instead, let's cherish the relationships we have with those who do love us. Let'sthink about what God has blessed us with.

  And what we are doing each day to promote ourselves mentally, physically, emotionally, as wellas spiritually.

  Life is too short to let it pass you by. We only have one shot at this and then it's gone. I hopeyou all have a blessed day.

  生病的時候我就臥床休息,不會假裝自己一天不工作,地球就會停止轉動。

  我要將雕成玫瑰花狀的粉紅蠟燭點上,而不讓它在閒置中溶化。

  我要自己少說話,多聽別人說。

  我要請朋友來家裡吃飯,地毯弄髒了,沙發褪色了又何妨?

  我要在“講究”的客廳裡吃爆玉米花。倘若有人在壁爐生火帶出了爐灰,我不會操那麼多閒心。

  我要從從容容聽爺爺講他年輕時候的事情。

  我決不會因為夏天頭髮剛剛梳理過、噴過髮膠,就一定要把車窗玻璃搖起來。

  我要和孩子們一起坐在草坪上,不擔心衣服上會染上草漬。

  看電視我要少哭一點,少笑一點,看生活我要多哭一點,多笑一點。

  我買東西不會只看它很實用,不顯髒,或能保證用一輩子。我不會在盼望中度過9個月妊娠期,我要珍惜每一刻,要意識到體內生長的神奇是我今生幫助上帝創造奇蹟的惟一機會。

  孩子們毛手毛腳地親我,我決不會說:“等等。先去洗手洗臉,準備吃飯。”我要更多地說“我愛你”……“對不起”……但總的來說,如果再讓我活一回,我要把握好分分秒秒,留心生活,真正關注生活,品味生活,決不使歲月蹉跎。

  不為小事煩心。不擔心誰不喜歡我,誰比我富有,或者誰在幹什麼。讓我們珍惜與真心關愛我們的人之間那份感情。讓我們多想想上帝賜予我們的福分。

  多想想我們每天做了哪些有益於自己思想、身體、感情和精神的事。

  人生短暫,不可虛度。每個人只能活一回,然後生命就消失了。祝願大家生活幸福。

  中英文詩歌朗誦鑑賞

  Instructionsforlife生命的啟示

  Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.

  施與別人儘可能多的東西,並要欣然而為之。

  Memorize your favorite poem.

  牢記你最愛的詩歌。

  Don’t believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.

  不要相信你所聽來的一切,也不要耗盡你所擁有的一切,更不要將時間都浪費在睡眠上。

  When you say, “I love you”, mean it.

  說“我愛你”時,要滿懷誠意。

  When you say, “I’m sorry”, look the person in the eye.

  說“對不起”時,要注視對方的眼睛。

  Be engaged at least six months before you get married.

  至少在訂婚半年後再結婚。

  Believe in love at first sight.

  要篤信一見鍾情。

  Never laugh at anyone’s dreams. People who don’t have dreams don’t have much.

  對別人的夢想不妄加嘲諷,沒有夢想的人不會擁有很多。

  Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it’s the one way to live life completely.

  全心投入地去愛,或許你會受到傷害,可是,這卻是使生活完整的唯一途徑。

  In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.

  意見相悖時,要公正地爭論,切不可大吵大嚷。

  Don’t judge people by their relatives.

  不要以一個人的親戚來評判此人。

  Talk slowly but think quickly.

  說話語速宜慢,但反應要快。

  When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, smile and ask, “Why do youwant to know?”

  當有人問及你不想回答的問題時,要笑問對方:“為何想知道答案?”

  Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.

  謹記:不朽的愛情和偉大的成就就要冒巨大風險才可獲得。

  Call your parents.

  要多打電話問候父母。

  Say “bless you” when you hear someone sneeze.

  聽到某人打噴嚏時,要說:“上帝保佑你。”

  When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.

  失敗時,要記著吸取教訓。

  Remember the three R’s: Respect for self; Respect for others; Responsibility forall your actions.

  銘記3R原則,即:尊重自己,尊重他人,對自己的行為負責。

  Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.

  不可因小事而傷害友誼。

  When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.

  一旦意識到自己犯了錯誤,就要及時採取措施予以補救。

  Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.

  接聽電話要保持微笑,因為對方可以從你的聲音感受的到你的熱情。

  Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be asimportant as any other.

  與有共同語言的人結為夫妻,那樣在你年老時,就會發覺有共同的話題比其他任何事情都更為重要。

  Spend some time alone.

  給自己留些獨處的時間。

  Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.

  勇於改變,但切不可放棄你的價值觀。

  Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.

  記住:有時沉默是最好的回答。

  Read more books and watch less TV.

  多讀書,少看電視。

  Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll get to enjoy it asecond time.

  過一種優質而高尚的生活,那樣,當你逐漸老去,回首往事時,才會再次體味到生命的意義。

  Trust in God but lock your car.

  相信上帝,但要鎖好你的車。

  A loving atmosphere in your home is so important. Do all you can to create a tranquilharmonious home.

  愛的氛圍對一個家是何等重要,努力營造一個溫馨和睦的家吧。

  In disagreements with loved ones, deal with the current situation.

  與至愛的人意見相左時,要恰當處理當前事態。

  Don’t bring up the past.

  不要總翻舊賬,過去的就讓它過去吧。

  Read between the lines.

  要透過現象看事情的本質。

  Pray. There’s immeasurable power in it.

  經常祈禱,它會使你力量倍增。

  Never interrupt when you are being flattered.

  不要打斷別人對你的溢美之情。

  Mind your own business.

  管好自己的事兒。

  Don’t trust a man/woman who doesn’t close his/her eyes when you kiss.

  不可相信睜眼接受你親吻的人。

  Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been there.

  一年當中,去一次你從未去過的地方。

  If you make a lot of money, put it to use helping others while you are living. That is wealth’sgreatest satisfaction.

  倘若你發了財,要在有生之年用這些錢去幫助別人。這是財富最偉大的滿足。

  Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.

  謹記:塞翁失馬,焉知非福?

  Remember that the best relationship is one where your love for each other is greater than yourneed for each other.

  謹記:偉大的友情往往都是付出的多,而索取的少。

  Judge your success by what you have done compared to what you could have done, not towhat others have done with their abilities.

  判斷一個人成功與否,要將他的辦事能力與實際結果予以比較,而不是將他與別人作比較。

  Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.

  要想得到情愛和食糧,就要不吝捨棄。

  中英文詩歌朗誦賞析

  The Challenge 挑戰

  The Challenge 挑戰

  Let others lead small lives, but not you.

  讓別人去過渺小的生活,而不是你。

  Let others worry about small problems, but not you.

  讓別人去擔心小問題,而不是你。

  Let others argue over small things, but not you.

  讓別人去為小事情爭論不休,而不是你。

  Let others complain about small losses, but not you.

  讓別人去為小損失而牢騷漫天,而不是你。

  Let others cry over small hurts, but not you.

  讓別人去為小小的傷痛而哭泣,而不是你。

  Let others dwell on small distractions, but not you.

  讓別人去為小事而分心,而不是你。

  Let others leave their future in someone else's hands, but not you.

  讓別人把自己的未來放在其他人手裡,而不是你

  Because you’re destined for big things.

  因為你生來就是做大事的人