關於英語小笑話對話短文

  笑話作為民間俗文學的一種重要體裁,具有深厚的民族文化內涵。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  不要被逮著了!

  Out in the forest preserve, a man strolled up to the fisher man and asked whether he'd hadany luck.

  在森林保護區內,有個人走向一位正在釣魚的老兄並問他有沒有收穫。

  "No,nothing today,but you should see me yesterday. I caught fourteen bass in the morning andanother twelve in the afternoon!"

  “今天什麼也沒有,不過你應該昨天來見我才是。昨天早上我釣了十四尾鱸魚,下午釣了十二尾呢!

  "Well, that's very interesting. Do you know who I am?"

  “哦,那相當不錯嘛,你知道我是誰嗎?”

  "No."

  “不知道。”

  "I happen to be the game warden."

  “我恰巧就是監視狩獵的管理員。”

  "Oh.And do you know who I am? I'm the biggest liar you ever laid eyes on."

  “哦,那你又知道我是誰嗎?我是你所發現最會說謊話的人。”

  篇二

  Learning to Share

  學習共同分享

  Johnny divided a piece of pie into two pieces, kept the bigger piece for himself and gave thesmaller piece to his sister.

  強尼把一塊派一分為二,把大的留給自己,小的給他妹妹。

  "Hey," said his sister, "if I'd divided the pie, I would have kept the smaller piece for myself. "

  “嘿,如果是我來分那塊派,我會把小的留給我自己,”妹妹說。

  "Well, that's what you got, so what are you complaining about?"

  “你不是分到小塊的嗎,還抱怨什麼呢?”

  篇三

  Aren't Kidss Wonderful?

  小孩子實在了不起!

  Mother got on the train with Little Johnny and Little Ronny.

  媽媽和小強尼、小羅尼一起搭乘火車。

  Little Johnny was full of questions, as usual: "What's an emergency brake, Mommy?"

  小強尼一如往常問東問西,“媽咪,什麼是緊急煞車?"

  “Why did that policeman ask to see our tickets?"

  “為什麼那位警察叔叔要看我們的車票?"

  "Why can't I lean out the window?" etc.

  “為什麼身體不能伸出窗外?"等等諸如此類問題。

  His mother was becoming ever more exasperated.

  媽媽實在忍不住要發脾氣了。

  Finally, Little Johnny asked, "What was that last station we stopped at, Mommy?"

  最後小強尼又問:“媽咪,剛剛火車停靠的是哪一站?”

  "I don't know, Johnny, and will you please stop pestering me? I'm trying to read."

  “我不知道,強尼,你可不可以不要煩我,我正在看書呢!”

  A few minutes of silence passed. Then Johnny said, "It's too bad you don't know what stationthat was, cause that's where Little Ronny got off."

  一陣安靜後,強尼說:“真糟糕,你竟然不知道羅尼下車的哪個車站。"