關於幼兒的簡單英語小詩
詩歌是一種主情的文學體裁,它以抒情的方式,高度凝練,集中地反映社會生活。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
My dog ate my homework.
我的狗吃了我的作業,
That mischievous pup
淘氣的小狗,
got hold of my homework
淘氣的小狗叼起我的作業,
and gobbled it up.
就開始嚼起來。
My dog ate my homework.
我的狗吃了我的家庭作業。
It's gonna be late.
要遲到了,
I guess that the teacher
我猜老師
will just have to wait.
將不得不等待。
My dog ate my homework.
我的狗吃了我的家庭作業,
He swallowed it whole.
他把我的整個本子都吞了下去。
I shouldn't have mixed it
我不應該把它
with food in his bowl.
和食物一塊放到狗吃飯的碗裡。
篇二
我與動物們共舞
A hippo is bounding around on my head.
河馬一直圍繞在我的頭部,
Gorillas are banging on drums.
大猩猩敲擊著鼓。
A rhino is charging me full speed ahead
犀牛承載著我全速前進。
while a crocodile's eyeing my thumbs.
然而一隻鱷魚盯著笨手笨腳的我。
A rattlesnake's winding his way up my side.
一條響尾蛇纏繞在我的身體上。
A tiger is sniffing my clothes.
老虎聞著我的衣服。
A grizzly just grabbed me, his mouth open wide.
一直灰熊抓住我,並張開它的大嘴。
A tarantula's perched on my nose.
狼蛛棲息在我的鼻子。
I'm drowning, surrounded by man-eating sharks.
我掉到了水裡,鯊魚包圍了我。
An elephant sits on my chest.
大象坐在我的胸部。
Yes, that's how it feels when the teacher remarks,
是的,當老師評論的時候那是什麼樣的感覺。
"Grab your pencils. It's time for the test."
“拿起你的筆,考驗你的時候到了。”
篇三
火與冰Fire and Ice
some say the world will end in fire,
有人說世界將結束於熊熊烈焰,
some say in ice.
有人則說結束於凜凜寒冰。
from what i've tasted of desire,
慾望如火,體會其烈,
i hold with those who favor fire.
則知世之歸於火為我所願。
but if it had to perish twice,
但若其必兩度遭逢毀滅,
i think i know enough of hate
我知恨之極至,
to know that for destruction ice
必然明瞭,毀滅之冰,
is also great
同樣魁偉,
and would suffice
同樣順人心意。