最基本的英語對話閱讀

  英語成為中國政治、經濟和文化全面走向國際化的不可或缺的戰略性工具,成為國家和人才核心競爭力的所在。小編整理了最基本的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  最基本的英語對話一

  Tom: It is a hot day today.

  天真熱啊。

  Bob: Yeah, I can’t bear it anymore.

  是啊,我快受不了了。

  Tom: Do you have any ideas to cool down?

  有什麼辦法降溫嗎?

  Bob: Swimming, surfing,under the air-condition and so on.

  游泳、衝浪或呆在空調下等。

  Tom: Surfing, that sounds like a good idea.

  衝浪,那聽上去是個好主意。

  Bob: Do you like surfing too?

  你也喜歡衝浪?

  Tom: Yes, I often went surfing with my father before.

  是的,我以前經常跟我爸爸去衝浪。

  Bob: Why do you say “before”? you are not willing to surf with your father now?

  你為什麼說“以前”?難道你現在不願意跟你爸爸去衝浪?

  Tom: No,I want, but there is no chance for me now,my father has passed away.

  不,我想,但是沒機會了,我爸爸已經去世了。

  Bob: I am so sorry, I don’t know.

  對不起,我不知道。

  Tom: Never mind.

  沒關係。

  最基本的英語對話二

  Ann: Good morning!

  早上好。

  Lily: Morning!

  早啊。

  Ann: What are you eating for you breakfast?

  早飯吃什麼?

  Lily: Twisted cruller, it’s delicious. Would you want something?

  油條,很好吃的,你要不要來點?

  Ann: Sorry, I don’t like it so much. Thank you all the same.

  抱歉,我不是很喜歡,謝謝。

  Lily: What’s pity!

  真可惜啊。

  Ann: I am sorry to tell you that twister cruller is not so health.

  我很遺憾的告訴你,油條很不健康。

  Lily: It would make the body get inflamed. I knew.

  它會讓身體上火嘛,我知道的。

  Ann: It’s not only this. The twister cruller you bought from the stall on the street is poisonous. You know where the oil they used to fry the twister cruller is from? It’s from the sewer and it’s called hogwash oil. It produces 1.5 to 1.8 billion yuan a year.

  不僅僅是這個,你在街邊買的油條是有毒的,你知道他們用來炸油條的油是哪裡來的嗎?來自下水道,也被稱為地溝油。每年產值高達15到18億元。

  Lily: Terrible. I would not eat any such food forever.

  太恐怖了,我再也不吃這種食物了。

  最基本的英語對話三

  Ann: We’ll leave school. Have you found a rent house?

  我們馬上畢業了,你找到房子租了沒?

  Lily: Not yet. Do you have any good advice?

  還沒,你有什麼好建議嗎?

  Ann: Go to the Capsule Apartment.

  去“膠囊公寓”吧。

  Lily: What? Capsule Apartment?

  什麼?膠囊公寓?

  Ann: En. There is a new kind rent house which is very small, less than 2 square meters.

  恩,有一種出租的房子,很小,不到兩平米。

  Lily: How does such a small room live a person?

  這麼小怎麼住一個人啊。

  Ann: Look, this is the picture. The bed is up the floor and under it you can put your luggage and other commodity. And there is little table at the head of the bad where you can put your laptop or book or something else.

  看,這是它的圖片,床在上面,床底下你可以放你的行李,和其他生活用品,在床頭有一個小桌子,你可以放你的筆記本或書等等。

  Lily: Why does such kind apartment exist?

  為什麼會有這樣的公寓呢?

  Ann: That people rent such apartment are who just come out university and don’t want to depend on their families. They don’t have much money to rent a bigger one.

  會租這種公寓的都是剛剛從大學畢業出來了,不想靠家裡,但是沒有錢租大點的房子。

  Lily: Wow, I believe this is a good idea to rent one after I leave.

  哇,我想我畢業後,租個膠囊公寓是個好主意。

  最基本的英語對話四

  楊: See, who is this lady?

  看,這個女人是誰?

  李: She is Camilla, wife of Prince Charles, Camilla.

  她是卡米拉,查爾斯王子的妻子,卡米拉。

  楊: Wow, it is she that defeated Diana and won her husband.

  哇,就是她打敗了戴安娜, 贏得了她的丈夫。

  李: But now it seems that she doesn’t have a good life after dreams come true.

  但是現在看起來在夢想實現之後她的生活並非是一帆風順的。

  楊: Oh, why?

  哦,為什麼?

  李: Prince Charles and Camilla’s marriage is not legal in the UK because of the Constitution.

  因為英國憲法的關係,查爾斯王子和卡米拉的婚姻至今仍在不合法的。

  楊: Wow, a big surprise.

  哇,太驚訝了。

  李: Also Camilla got her foot hurt during holiday in this month.

  這個月卡米拉在度假的時候腳又受傷了。

  楊: Oh, bad luck.

  哦,運氣太差了。

  李: However, the last straw crashed Camilla is that Queen Elizabeth has decided that Prince William will be the next to heir the throne, which means Prince Charles will be skipped.

  然而,壓垮卡米拉的最後一根稻草是伊麗莎白女王決定由威廉王子來繼承王位,這就意味著查爾斯王子被跳過了。

  楊: You see, she only won a husband, never be a king.

  你看,她只得到了一個丈夫,不是國王。