關於酒店的英語對話閱讀

  英語教學是教學中最重要的組成部分,而英語對話教學是整個英語教學中一個必不可少的重要組成部分,其不僅可以有效地提高學生的英語口語表達能力,還可以培養學生良好的英語應用習慣。小編整理了關於酒店的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  關於酒店的英語對話一

  R=Reservation Clerk 預定員 G=Guest 顧客

  R:Good morning. Room Reservations . May I help you?

  您早,客房預訂部,請問有什麼可以幫助您?

  G:Yes,I’d like to book a room.

  我想預訂一個房間。

  R:Thank you, sir. For which date and how many guests will there be in your party?

  謝謝您。要訂在什麼時候?您一行有多少人?

  G:From April 16th to 20th .Just my wife and myself.

  4 月 16 日到 20 日。只有我和我太太。

  R:From April 16th to 20th ?? .And which kind of room would you prefer, sir?

  4 月 16 日到 20 日。請問您想預訂哪種房間。

  G:A Twin,please.

  R:Could you hold the line please? I’ll check our room availability.After a while Thank you for waiting , sir. We have a twin room at US$180 per night, will that be all right?

  請別結束通話好嗎?我來檢查一下是否有空房間。過來一會兒讓您久等了,先生。我們有空餘的雙床間,現在價格是每晚 180 美元,這樣可以嗎?

  G:Ok, I’ll take it.

  好的,我訂了。

  R:Thank you ,sir. May I have your name and phone number, please?

  謝謝您,先生。您能告訴我您的姓名和電話號碼嗎?

  G:Sure. May name is Aaron Johnson, and my phone number is 3242-5827.

  沒問題。我叫艾倫.約翰遜,電話是 3242-5827.

  R:Mr. Aaron Johnson, phone number is 3242-5827.??Excuse me, how do you spell your first name?

  艾倫.約翰遜,電話是 3242-5827。請問怎麼拼寫您的名字?

  G:It’s double A,R,O,N.

  兩個 A,R,O,N。

  R:Double A,R,O,N. Thank you,Mr. Johnson. May I have your arrival time on April 16th?

  兩個 A,R,O,N。謝謝您,約翰遜先生。請問您 4 月 16 日大概什麼時候到酒店?

  G:Around 9 p.m.

  大約晚上 9 點。

  R:Mr. Johnson, for the unguaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room by 6 p.m., because it is the peak season now. If you make a guaranteed reservation ,we can hold the room overnight. Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?

  約翰遜先生,因為現在是旺季,我們酒店的非擔保預訂只能保留到下午 6 點。您若做了擔保預訂,我們可以整夜都保留您的預訂。您願意用信用卡做擔保預訂嗎?

  G:Fine. Do you accept American Express?

  好的。你們酒店接受美國運通卡嗎?

  R:Yes. May I know the number?

  接受,請問信用卡號是多少?

  G:It’s 134986

  號碼是 134986.

  R:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. You’ve made a guaranteed reservation at the Guangzhou xx Hotel, from April 16th to 20th for 5 nights. If you can’t arrive as schedule, please inform us before 6 p.m. on April 16th .Thank you for calling and we look forward to serving you.

  謝謝您,約翰遜先生。您已經在廣州 xx 酒店辦理了擔保預訂,從 4 月 16 日到 20 日,預住 5天。您若不能如其到達,請務必在 16 日下午 6 點前通知我們。感謝您的電話,我們期待能為您服務。

  關於酒店的英語對話二

  C : Good afternoon , sir . Welcome to our hotel . May I help you ?

  G: Yes. I booked a room one week ago .

  C: May I have your name please , sir ?

  G: John Smith.

  C: Just a moment , sir . While I look through out list. Yes , We do have a reservation for you , Mr. Smith. A city view single room with bath . You’ve paid 2000 Yuan RMB as a deposit . Is that correct ?

  G: That’s it .

  C: Would you please fill in this registration card , sir ?

  G: Sure . Here you are. I think I’ve filled in everything correctly .

  C: Let me see …Name , address, nationality, forwarding address , passport number , signature and date of departure . Oh , here , sir . You forget to fill in the date of departure. May I fill it in for you ? You are leaving on…

  G: October 24.

  C: May I see your passport , please ? Thank you ,sir. Now everything is in order . And here is your key . Mr. Smith . Your room number is 1107. It’s on the 11th floor and your room rate is 500 RMB per night . Here is your key card with all the information on your booking, the hotel services and the hotel rules and regulations on it. Please make sure that you have it with you all the time. You need to show it when you sign for your meals and drinks in the restaurants and the bars.

  G: Yes, I’ll keep it with care , thank you .

  C: I hope you enjoy yours stay with us.

  關於酒店的英語對話三

  C=Cashier 收銀員 G=Guest 顧客

  C:Good morning, sir. May I help you?

  先生,您早,有什麼可以幫到您嗎?

  G:Yes, I’d like to check out.

  我想退宿。

  C:Certainly sir. May I have your room key, please?

  好的,請把房間鑰匙給我,好嗎?

  G:Sure, Here it is.

  好的,給你。

  C:Just a moment, please. I’ll draw up your bill for you.

  請等一下,我幫您結帳。

  After a while 過了一會兒

  C:Mr. Johnson, your bill totals US$520, How would you like to make the payment?

  約翰遜先生,您的賬單總計是 520 美元。您打算如何付款?

  G:By credit card. Do you accept Visa?

  用信用卡。你們接受維薩信用卡嗎?

  C:Yes, Mr. Johnson.

  是的,約翰遜先生。

  G:Here you are.

  給你。

  C:Print the cardCould you sign here , please?

  請您在這兒簽名,好嗎?

  G:Sure.

  好的。

  C:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. Here is your credit card and your receipt. Have a nice trip.

  謝謝您,約翰遜先生。這是您的卡和收據。祝您旅途愉快。