關於金錢的英語對話閱讀
在英語考試的聽力中,我們需要通過錄音中的情景對話來聽取我們所要的答案,今天小編在這裡為大家分享一些,歡迎大家閱讀!
關於金錢的英語對話一
Todd: James!
James: Yo!
Todd: if you had a million dollars...
James: Mm-hm...
Todd: if you won the lottery...
James: Yes.
Todd: What would you do?
James: I would buy a small island, build a house there, and invest the rest of my money so that I would never have to work again.
Todd: OK, So are you talking a tropical island, or...
James: A tropical island, yeah, or maybe I would give it all to charity and have a bridge named after me.
Todd: That's two different things there. How bout the island? Would you want to be alone, on a secluded island or?
James: No, I would want all of my friends to come and visit me often.
Todd: OK. Nice. So how would you pass the time on this island?
James: I would read books. I would study. I would go swimming, go fishing, and play with my dog.
Todd: OK. Do think money can make people happy, can buy happiness?
James: No, but it can sometimes make it easier. It depends on what you buy.
關於金錢的英語對話二
Steven is reading a book about money management. His friend Billy comes over and begins to chat with him about money.
史蒂文在讀一本關於金錢管理的書。他的朋友比利走過來,開始和他聊些關於錢的事情。
Billy:What are you doing now, Steven?
比利:史蒂文,你現在在幹什麼?
Steven:I am reading a book about money management.
史蒂文:我在讀一本關於資金管理的書。
Billy:Oh, my God. Do you want to be a millionaire? I can see you are very crazy about money.
比利:哦,天啊,你想成為百萬富翁嗎?我可以看出來你對錢很瘋狂。
Steven:Everyone wants to earn a lot of money. Don't you think so? What's more, I am interested in money management.
史蒂文:每個人都想掙大錢的。難道你不是這麼想的?況且,我對資金管理很感興趣。
Billy:No, you are wrong. Money can't buy happiness and health. I won't sacrifice my health in order to get money.In other words, I don't want to be a millionaire and I want to have more free time to enjoy life.
比利:不,你錯了。金錢買不到幸福和健康。我不會犧牲我的健康來換取金錢的。換句話說,我不想成為百萬富翁,我只想有更多的自由時間來享受生活。
Steven:Oh, I see. But a proverb says "Money makes the mare go." I think it will be better if you have more money.
史蒂文:哦,我明白。但是俗話說“有錢能使鬼推磨。”我認為多點錢總是好的。
Billy:Maybe you are right. Please take care of yourself when you make money. Anyway health is the most important thing.
比利:或許你說的對。在掙錢的時候請照顧好自己。不管怎樣,身體是第一位的。
Steven:Thank you for your caring. I will.
史蒂文:謝謝你的關心,我會的。
Billy:No thanks.
比利:不用謝了。
關於金錢的英語對話三
Hey, what's up?
嗨!最近怎麼樣?
Molly:Nothing much, just the usual. How about you?
老樣子,沒什麼新鮮的。你呢?
Gordon:Everything is A-OK. I'm going to see a magician tonight. Do you want to come?
一切順利。今晚我要去看魔術,你來嗎?
Molly:I'd love to, but I am short on cash.
我很想去,可我錢不夠花了。
Gordon:No problem, I will spot you the cash.
沒問題,我會借給你。
Molly:You always loan me dough, then you charge me interest.
你總是借給我錢,然後再收利息。
Gordon:I have changed, I am not so greedy anymore.
我現在改了,不再那麼財迷了。
Molly:I don't think friends and money should mix.
我覺得朋友之間應該明算帳。
Gordon:What kind a friend do you think I am? You are in a pinch and I want to help you out.
你把我當成什麼朋友了?你有困難,我想幫你。
Molly:Well, I am in a bind, and I could use some extra greenbacks.
好吧,我現在有困難,我需要二十塊錢。
Gordon:Great, here is 20 bucks, now, next week just give me the 30 back, plus ten dollars for interest.
很好,這裡是二十塊錢。下星期你要還我三十,十塊錢利息。
Molly:What?
什麼?
Gordon:Relax, I was just kidding.
別緊張,我在開玩笑。