有關於金融的英語對話閱讀
英語對話課就是給學生們提供一個面對面進行英語交流的機會,培養學生用英語進行口語交際的能力。小編整理了有關於金融的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
有關於金融的英語對話一
A:I would like to exchange Chinese money into German currency please.
我想把人民幣兌換成德國馬克。
B:Certainly. How much will you be exchanging today?
可以。您想換多少錢?
A:How about 50,000 RMB. Would that be a problem?
五萬人民幣?可以嗎?
B:That’s a hefty amount. But that should have no problem at all. You should be aware thatthere is a ten-percent service charge, though.
您兌換的錢很多,但是不成問題。請注意我們要收百分之十的服務費。
A:Ten percent! Now that’s hefty! 百分之十,大多了!
B:Wait a minute… do you have an account with us?
等等,您有我們銀行的戶頭嗎?
A:Yes I do; here is my account number.
有。這是賬戶號。
B:For members, there is a small transaction charge, but it’s only 5 dollars per transaction.Any particular denomination?
會員的話,業務費會少點,每筆5美元。還需要其他幣種嗎?
A:3,000 marks in hundreds and the rest in tens and twenty’s, please.
要三千一百馬克的,其它的要十馬克和二十馬克的。
B:Here you are Mr. Lee. Will there be anything else?
給您,Lee先生。您還需要其他的服務嗎?
有關於金融的英語對話二
A:Would you like to ask any questions?
請問有什麼問題嗎?
B:I need to know about the fees.
我想問問關於費用的問題。
A:What kind of fees?
那是什麼費用呢?
B:I’m asking about overdraft fees.
就是信用卡透支費。
A:You have to pay a small fee every time you overdraft.
是這樣的,每次透支,你都要支付一筆數目很小的費用。
B:What’s the fee?
怎麼算的?
A:The fee is $25 every time you overdraft.
每次25美元。
B:How is that a small fee?
怎麼會有這樣的費用?
A:That fee should keep you from overdrafting.
這是出於防止透支目的而設定的。
B:I see.
好吧。
A:Do you have any more questions?
請問還有別的問題嗎?
B:I don’t need to know anything else. Thank you.
暫時還沒有,謝謝你。
有關於金融的英語對話三
A:Good morning, Madam. Can I help you?
女士,早上好。我能為你服務嗎?
B:Yes, I’ve come to inquire about a 6,000-dollar remittance from California. Has it arrived?
是的,我是來查詢從加利福尼亞匯過來的6000美元匯款的。它到了嗎?
A:May I have your name, please?
請問你的名字是什麼?
B:My name is Jenny Clinton.
我的名字是Jenny Clinton。
A:I see. Wait for a moment please. I am sorry, Mrs. Clinton, but the remittance doesn't appearto have arrived yet.
知道了。請稍等。克林頓夫人,不好意思。匯款似乎還沒到。
B:Really? It should have arrived. It was sent a week ago.
是嗎?應該是到了。一個星期之前就匯過來了。
A:If the money was sent by cable, it would have taken about one or two days. But if it wassent by airmail, it would take at least one week.
如果是電匯,只需一兩天。但是如果是航空郵遞,至少需要一個星期。
B:Well, then I'll come again the day after tomorrow.
好的,那麼我後天再過來。
A:Or would you like us to phone you when the money arrives?
或者錢到的時候,需要我們打電話給你嗎?
B:That would be very kind of you.
如果那樣,那實在是太好。
A:Could you please tell me your phone number, so we'll give you a ring as soon as theremittance has arrived?
你可以告訴我你的電話號碼嗎?那麼匯款一到我們就會打電話給你。
B:The phone number is 328 6765 extension 105.
我的電話號碼是328-6765,105分機。
A:Thank you. We'll inform you in time. Goodbye.
謝謝你。我們會及時通知你的。拜拜。
- 有關於金融的英語對話閱讀
- 山東省房地產開發企業資質管理規定
- 目光炯炯的解釋和造句
- 關於臭味相投的造句範例
- 出國留學推薦信內容模板
- 有關狗的俗語有哪些
- 九年級語文期中試題及答案
- 一些網上好聽的歌曲排行榜
- 初三地理複習資料
- 憑藉興趣成功的人物故事
- 關於媽媽的愛電影觀後感範文
- 三相非同步電動機電氣常見故障分析
- 關於枝繁葉茂的造句範例
- 治療小兒哮喘有效的食療方
- 安慰分手女朋友的話語
- 學習法律法規心得體會範文
- 秋季水果兒童簡筆畫圖片
- 關於弘揚中華傳統文化的倡議書
- 最新述職大會領導講話稿
- 成年寵物狗的飼養方法
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字