關於在銀行的英語對話精選

  全國大學英語教學改革提出要 提高學生的英語綜合應用能力,尤其是聽說能力 後,大家對英語口語能力的重視達到了前所未有的程度。小編整理了關於在銀行的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  關於在銀行的英語對話一

  a:is there anyting i can do for you?

  b:i want to open a current account.

  a:please fill in this application form.

  b:a moment laterhere is the filled out application form.is everything all right?

  a:yes,quite all right.please show me your id card.

  b:here it is.

  a:by the way, you will have to make a deposit when you open an account.

  b:fine.here is 100 rmb yuan.

  a:well, everything is done.here is your deposit book.

  b:thanks a lot.

  a:我能為你做點兒什麼嗎?

  關於在銀行的英語對話二

  a:can i help you?

  b:yes.i want to withdraw some money from my peony card.

  a:please fill out a withdrawal slip.the red one.

  b:all right.

  a:will you give me your card with the slip?

  b:okay.here they are.

  a:how much do you want?

  b:400 rmb yuan.

  a:please show me your id card and enter your secret code.

  b:okay.

  關於在銀行的英語對話三

  A:good morning. How can I help you?

  早上好,有什麼能幫忙的嗎?

  B:I'd like to open a new account.

  我想開個新賬戶。

  A:have you filled out an application form?

  您填好申請表了嗎?

  B:yes. And I've brought some documents along with me, too. Do you need to see my passport?

  填好了。而且,我也帶了相關的檔案。你要看我的護照嗎?

  A:yes. I'll just have my assistant look over these quickly and then we'll move on to the next step. Did you want to open up a checking account and a savings account?

  好的。我讓我的助理迅速瀏覽一遍這些檔案,然後我們就可以進行下一步了。您是想要開一個活期賬戶和一個定期儲蓄賬戶嗎?

  B:yes. Does the checking account come with a debit card?

  沒錯。活期賬戶是不是會附帶一個借記卡?

  A:yes. Actually, both accounts come with cards that you can use in ATM machines, so that you won't have to come in to the bank to make a transaction.

  對。實際上兩個賬戶都有可以供您在自動取款機上使用的卡。這樣您就不用到銀行櫃檯來辦理轉賬業務了。

  B:that's very convenient.

  這樣很方便。

  A:it is. Our customers really like it. Do you have any other questions about your new accounts?

  的確是。我們的客戶都很喜歡這個服務。關於新賬戶您還有其它問題嗎?

  B:yes. What's the maximum amount that you are allowed to have in an overdraft?

  有。這個賬戶一次性透支額度的上限是多少?

  A:the maximum is $1000.

  最大額度是1000美元。

  B:is there a penalty for having an overdraft?

  超過這個額度有罰金嗎?

  A:yes, but it's not much. You just have to pay 1% interest on the ammount. It's much lower rate than any of our loans and it's much better than owing money to most credit cards.

  有,但是不太多。您需要支付總額的1%的利息。這比我們任何的一種貸款業務都要低得多,而且比大多數信用卡透支都要便宜。

  B:that's true. Is everything alright with my documents?

  您說的沒錯。我的檔案處理好了嗎?

  A:they're all in order. If you just sign your name here, you'll receive your cards and pin numbers in the mail in about three weeks.

  都弄好了。只要您在這裡籤個名,三週左右就可以收到郵寄給您的卡和密碼了。

  B:thank you very much.

  非常感謝。

  A:you're welcome.

  不用客氣。