英語簡單小笑話帶翻譯

  笑話能反映出一個民族的價值系統及其對周圍世界肯定和否定的態度。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  看法不同

  After my husband,John,and I moved to Michigan from Nebraska,our new friends,proud of their beautiful tree一lined roads,teased us about the Mid-west's dull,flat,treeless land. When my parents,Nebraska farmers,visited us,I asked them about their trip.

  我和丈夫約翰從內布拉斯加搬到密西根後,我們新認識的朋友們總為他們美麗的林蔭大過引以為榮.他們嘲諷我們的中西部平原荒涼、貧瘩,連株枯樹都沒有。後來我父母從內布拉斯加的老家來看我們,我問他們對旅途的感受。

  What a boring drive,"my father replied."Once you get to Michigan, there's nothing to see but trees."

  我父親抱怨著:“枯澡,乏味,一進入密西根,除了樹什麼都沒有。”

  篇二

  不必再看眼科醫生了

  It had been many years since my last eye exam,and my wife was pestering me to make an appointment. The more she nagged , the more I procrastinated. Finally,she made an appointment for me.

  我己經很多年沒做眼睛檢查了。我妻子總是催我去掛個號。她越是督我,我越是耽擱不去。最後,她替我掛了個號。

  The day before I was to see the doctor,I was in an affectionate mood. After kissing and hugging her, I told her she really looked. good to me.,

  在我去見醫生的前一天,我的情緒特別好。我對妻於又是親又是抱,還說她是我眼裡最漂亮的女人.

  "That does it,”she said.“I'm canceling your appointment."

  她說:“這回眼睛沒問題了,那我現在就去把號退了。”

  篇三

  少了一品脫

  A tourist passing through South Dakota stopped at a blood bank to make a donation. Afterward,he was resting on a cot and saw another donor, who appeared to be a Native American.

  有個旅行者在穿越南達科這州時,在一家膚血站獻了血.獻血後他坐在一張小床上休息。這時,他見到另一個人前來獻血.那個人看起來好像是美國的本土人。這個旅行家於是就和他攀談起來。“你是不是住在路那邊的蘇族印地安人保護區?”

  The tourist struck up a conversation and asked,”Do you live on the Sioux reservation up the road?"

  “沒錯兒。”那人回答.

  "Yes,"the man replied.

  “你是百分之百血統的蘇族印地安人嗎?”

  "Are you a full-blooded Sioux?"

  “噢,不能完全這麼說?. "那人說:“我現在就缺少了一品脫的血.”

  "Well,actually,no,"said the man. "Right now I'm a pint low. "

  篇四

  瞭如指掌

  "Oh,doctor,I'rn so upset,"said the woman. "My husband seems to be wandering in his mind."

  “峨,大夫,我非常擔心.”一位婦女說:“我丈夫似乎種志不清,還有.點走神兒。”

  "Don't let that worry you,"the doctor replied. "I know your husband—he can't go far."

  “這個你不用擔心。”醫生說道。“我瞭解你丈夫,他走不了多選。”

  篇五

  一學就會

  "Dad,will you help me with my homework?"

  “爸爸,你可以幫我做作業嗎?’’

  "I'm sorry,"replied the father. "It wouldn't be right.“

  “對不起,”爸爸答道:“幫你做不對。”

  "Well,"said the boy,"at least you could try.”

  “可是,”孩子說,“你至少可以試試。”