英文詩歌帶翻譯
詩歌朗讀、學習詩歌、並進行詩歌創作和翻譯過程中都是一種美的感受,能夠讓學生體會其特有的韻律美,盡情發揮想象,馳騁在詩歌的海洋中。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
篇1
Remember
記住我
Christina Georgina Rossetti
克里斯蒂娜•吉奧爾吉娜•羅塞蒂
Remember me when I am gone away, Gone far away into the silent land;
願君常憶我,逝矣從茲別; 相見及黃泉,渺渺音塵絕。
When you can no more hold me by the hand, Nor I half turn to go, yet turning stay.
昔來常歡會,執手深情結; 臨去又回身,千言意猶切。
Remember me when no more day by day You tell me of our future that you plann’d:
絮絮話家常,白首長相契; 此景傷難再,吾生忽易轍。
Only remember me; you understand It will be late to counsel then or pray.
祝告兩無益,寸心已如鐵; 惟期常憶我,從茲成永訣。
Yet if you should forget me for a while And afterwards remember, do not grieve:
君如暫忘我,回思勿自嗔; 我願君愉樂,不願君苦辛。
For if the darkness and corruption leave A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,
我生無邪思,皎潔斷纖塵; 留君心上影,忍令失君真。
Better by far you should forget and smile Than that you should remember and be sad.
忘時君歡笑,憶時君愁顰; 願君常憶我,即此語諄諄。
篇2
To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time
致少女,珍惜時光
Robert Herrick
羅伯特 赫裡克
Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying:
玫瑰出花蕾,堪折直須折: 時光飛逝不停歇;
And this same flower that smiles to-day To-morrow will be dying.
一朵鮮花美,今日笑微微, 明日或許即凋萎。
The glorious lamp of heaven, the sun, The higher he's a-getting,
太陽如天燈,熠熠光輝生, 當其漸行漸高升,
The sooner will his race be run, And nearer he's to setting.
亦漸行漸遠,其軌跡漸完, 漸近落山近傍晚。
That age is best which is the first, When youth and blood are warmer;
年華最初時,年華最美麗, 血氣方剛有活力;
But being spent, the worse, and worst Times still succeed the former.
一旦此時過,每況將愈下, 後來時光比前差。
Then be not coy, but use your time, And while ye may, go marry:
――請勿再忸怩,請將韶華惜, 快趁此時結連理;
For having lost but once your prime, You may for ever tarry.
青春好時光,怎可來錯過, 一旦錯過永蹉跎。
篇3
Requiem
安魂曲
Robert Louis Stevenson
羅伯特•路易斯•史蒂文森
Under the wide and starry sky, Dig the grave and let me lie. Glad did I live and gladly die,
在寬廣高朗的星空下, 挖一個墓坑讓我躺下。 我生也歡樂死也歡洽,
And I laid me down with a will. This be the verse you grave for me:
躺下的時候有個遺願。幾行詩句請替我刻上:
Here he lies where he longed to be; Home is the sailor, home from sea,
他躺在他想望的地方—— 出海的水手已返故鄉,
And the hunter home from the hill.
上山的獵人已回家園。