商務談判對話價格談判

  商務談判涉及的交易物件不同,其價格的影響因素也有差別。商品價格的決定因素與服務價格的決定因素有區別。下面小編整理了,供你閱讀參考。

  :價格談判常用語句

  Our price is reasonable as compared with that in the international market.

  我們的價格和國際市場的價格相比還是合理的。

  I’m afraid I dont agree with you there.

  我不同意您的說法。

  Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere.

  你們的價格比我們從別處得到的報價要高。

  The Japanese quotation is lower.

  日本的報價就比較低。

  You should take quality into consideration.

  您必須要考慮到質量問題。

  It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

  如果按這個價格買進,我方實在難以推銷。

  Your price is 25% higher than that of last year.

  你方的價格比去年高出了百分之二十五25%。

  You may notice that the price for this commodity has gone up since last year.

  您知道從去年以來這種商品的價格上漲了。

  You know, the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months.

  您知道,幾個月來這種商品的價格上漲得很多。

  The price for this commodity is US$25 per pound in the international market.

  這種商品國際市場的價格是每磅二十五25美元。

  If your price is favorable, we can book an order right away.

  如果對方價格優惠,我們可以馬上訂貨。

  We may reconsider our price if your order is big enough.

  如果你方訂貨數量大,價格我們還可以考慮。

  All these articles are our best selling lines.

  這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。

  These patterns are relatively popular in the international market.

  這些產品的花色是目前國際市場上比較流行的。

  It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as your price is so high.

  你們的價格那麼高,我們很難以這個價格銷售。

  :外貿價格談判

  1.Let’s get down to business, shall we?

  讓我們開始談生意好嗎?

  2.Are those prices FOB or CIF?

  這些價格是船上交貨價還是運費及保險費在內價?

  3.Are these prices wholesale or retail?

  這些價格是批發價還是零售價?

  4.That’s too high.

  價錢太高了。

  5.Oh, no, this is the lowest price.

  噢,不,這是最低價。

  6.Let us have your rock-bottom price.

  我們給你低價。

  7.What’s the price range?

  價格範圍是多少?

  8.They start at one hundred and fifty yuan and go up to two hundred yuan.

  它們以50元起價,至多到200元。

  9.The price is quite reasonable.

  這價格相當合理。

  10.The price is unreasonable.

  這價格高得不合理。

  11.Can you make it a little cheaper?

  =Can you come down a little?

  =Can you reduce the price?

  你能不能算便宜一點?

  12.That sounds very impressive.

  那似乎非常好。

  13.That sounds reasonable.

  那似乎非常好。

  14.You’re offering us this product at 1800 yuan per unit-is that right?

  你提供我們的這種產品報價是每臺1800元嗎,對嗎?

  15.We’d appreciate it if you could sell it to us for 1350 yuan per unit.

  如果你能以每臺1350元的價格賣給我們,我們將不勝感激。

  16.Taking the quality into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.

  考慮到產品質量,我認為價格是合理的。

  17.There’s one problem to be mentioned.

  有一個問題要提出來。

  18.The price we quoted is quite good for your country.

  我們報的價格相當適合貴國。

  19.The price you quoted is a little stiff for exporting.

  你報的價格對於出口而言,有點偏高。

  20.Your price is 15% higher than that of last year.

  你們的價格比去年的高15%。

  21. It’s not possible for us to make any sales at this price.

  我們無法以這種價格銷售。

  22.380 yuan is about as low as we can go.

  380元大約是我們能出的最低價格。

  23.Your price is higher than that of other companies.

  你方的價格比其它公司的價格要高。

  24.But considering the high quality, our price is very reasonable.

  不過鑑於產品的優良質量,我們的價格是非常合理。