商務英語對話聽力材料精選

  隨著全球經濟一體化的發展,商務英語在當今社會變得越來越重要,要想與西方進行有效交流,就必須要掌握西方的文化。小編精心收集了商務英語對話聽力材料,供大家欣賞學習!

  商務英語對話聽力材料1

  A: Hi Kate. It's nice to meet you. I'm Allen , Director of Marketing.

  A:您好凱特,很高興見到您。我是營銷總監艾倫。

  B: It's a pleasure to meet you, Allen. Here's my card.

  B:很高興見到您,艾倫。這是我的名片。

  A: Thank you. And here's mine.

  A:謝謝您,這是我的名片。

  B: Thanks. Is this your new logo?

  B:謝謝。這是貴公司的新標識嗎?

  A: Yes, we just changed it recently.

  A:對,我們剛剛換的。

  B: It's very memorable. I like it.

  B:這個標識讓人過目不忘,我很喜歡。

  A: Thank you. Now, would you like something to drink?

  A:謝謝您。現在,您想喝點什麼嗎?

  B: Yes, please. A green tea would be great.

  B:是的。一杯綠茶就很好了。

  A: It'll just be a minute.

  A:請稍等。

  B: Thank you.

  B:謝謝您。

  A: So, did you find our offices all right?

  A:您覺得我們的辦公室好找嗎?

  B: Yes, your directions were very straightforward. Listen, before I forget, I brought you something from our company in Kansas City. It's saltwater taffy. I hope your team will enjoy it.

  B:不錯,您指的方向非常明確。對了,趁我還沒忘,我從堪薩斯給你們帶了一些東西。這是鹽水太妃糖。希望你們的團隊能喜歡。

  A: Thank you. We've prepared some-thing for you to take back to your office as well. It's a selection of local teas.

  A:謝謝您。我們也準備了一些東西讓您帶回去。這是精選的一些本地茶葉。

  B: Thank you. So, shall we go over the agenda?

  B:謝謝您。現在,我們來把議程過一遍好嗎?

  A: Yes, and then I'll give you a tour of the office.

  A:好的,之後我會帶您參觀我們的辦公室。

  商務英語對話聽力材料2

  A: Good morning, Green Motorcars. Can I help you?

  A:早上好,格林汽車公司,請問你有什麼事需要我幫助嗎?

  B: May I speak to Mr. Green, please?

  B:我想跟格林先生講話。

  A: Who is that speaking?

  A:請問你是誰?

  B: Zhang Luo from Beijing.

  B:北京的張駱。

  A: I'm sorry; Mr. Green is in meeting now. Mr. Zhang., Would you like to speak to someone else in the office?

  A:張先生,很抱歉,格林先生現在正在開會。你想找辦公室的其他人談談嗎?

  B: Well, I'd like to fix an appointment to meet Mr. Green next week while I'm in Shanghai.

  B:哦,我想跟格林先生約一下下週我在上海時與他會面的時間。

  A: I'll check Mr. Green's diary and see if I could arrange an appointment for you. Moment please. Yes, Mr. Green has some time on Monday morning, Wednesday morning and Thursday afternoon.

  A:我來查一下格林先生的記事本後再給你預約。請稍等一下。是的,目前看來格林先生下週星期一和星期三上午,星期四下午都有空。

  B: May I fix an appointment for Monday morning?

  B:那我能約在星期一上午嗎?

  A: Would 10:00 be convenient?

  A:1O點行嗎?

  B: Yes, that'll be fine.

  B:行。

  A: I'll make a note of that. Would you like me to confirm the appointment?

  A:我記一下。要我確認這次約見嗎?

  B: Yes, please. You can contact me any day at Beijing 010-81234567 extension 383.

  B:好的。你可以在任何時間打電話到北京跟我聯絡。 010 81234567轉383。

  A: Beijing. 010-81234567 extension 383. I'll confirm your appointment as soon as possible, Mr. Zhang.

  A:北京,010 81234567轉383。張先生,我會盡快給你確認。

  B: Thank you very much. Good-bye.

  B:非常感謝,再見。

  A: Good-bye.

  A:再見。

  商務英語對話聽力材料3

  A: Hi , you must be Mary?

  A:嗨,你一定是瑪麗吧?

  B: Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you.How was your flight?

  B:是的,很高興遇見你,旅程如何?

  A: Everything was fine and the plane arrived on time.

  A:一路上都很順利,飛機也是準點到達。

  B: Shall we go? I've got a car waiting outside to take us to your hotel.

  B:我們可以走了嗎?外面已經有輛車等著接我們回旅館了。

  A: That'd be great. Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.

  A:太好了。謝謝你抽出時間來這裡接我。

  B: No worries. Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.

  B:別擔心,我們公司希望確保您旅途愉快!

  A: I really appreciate it.

  A:我真的表示感激。

  B: Everything has been organized for you. The accommodation , the transport and all theother little things you may need.

  B:一切都已經為您準備好了,包括住宿、交通工具和您可能需要的其他物件。

  A: Does the conference begin tomorrow?

  A:會議明天開始嗎?

  B: Yes, there is a welcoming dinner to-morrow night.

  B:是的,明晚將有一個接風宴。

  A: That's great. It gives me some time to rest and see some of this city.

  A:真棒!那我就有時間休息一下並且參觀一下這座城市。

  B: It's already been arranged. I will take you on a city tour tomorrow morning.

  B:這也已經安排好了,明天上午我會帶您遊覽。