關於升職加薪的商務口語對話
現在的英語滲入在每個人的生活角落,所以學習英語是很有必要的。小編在此獻上日常的商務英語口語,希望對大家有所幫助。
商務英語口語:要求提升
我在這個崗位已供職多年,受益匪淺。現在我也有些東西..可以報效公司了。
I've been working in this position for several years and have learned a lot on the job. Now I think I have a lot to offer.
你是要求升職嗎?
You arc negotiating a promotion?
* You'd like to be promoted?
我能夠勝任責任更大的崗位。
I can do well in a more responsible position.
我希望更好地報效公司。
I want to offer better services to the company.
我不僅僅為了自己的利益,也是為公司著想。
I'm not just making a request for my own interest but making an offer for the good of the company.
現在談論此事不合時機,我需要你在現在的崗位上至少再幹一年。
This is not the right time to talk about it. I need to keep you where you are for at least another year.
何時適宜?管理層不是向來為員工的職業發展著想嗎?
When will it be a better time?
* When will it be appropriate to have this discussion? The management has always been considerate about the career development of the employees, hasn’t it?
這樣說吧,我認為你還沒有為升職做好準備。
Let me put it this way I don’t think you are ready for a promotion yet.
難道我的業績不能證明我的能力嗎?
Can't my accomplishments prove my ability?
我要用什麼來證明我巳經準備好了呢?
What will it take for me to demonstrate that I am ready?
直說了吧,
To be perfectly frank with you,
* Let me get it straight,
我們打算從外面調人填補你想得到的空位。
we're planning to fill the vacant position you’re after with somebody from the outside.
這樣的話,我別無選擇,只能另謀高就了。
Under such circumstances, I have no choice but to go elsewhere.
商務英語口語:要求加薪
你要求加薪10%是嗎?
You request a raise, a 10% raise. Is that right?
是的。我相信我在這兒的工作有目共睹。
I believe everyone know the quality of work I’ve been doing here.
這方面我有很多耳聞。
I've heard a lot about the fine work you’ve been doing.
我已能領導團隊工作。
I've been able to put together a terrific team.
我計劃在專案中領導一個6人小組,至少在初始階段。
I plan to put together a six-person team on the ABC Project at least through the start-up .
I plan to supervising six people on the ABC project, at least at the initial stage.
好樣的/幹得好。
Good for you.
* You do a wonderful job.
你的表現很突出。
You’ve made a difference.
應該受到表彰。
That fact should be recognized and rewarded.
所以我認為該將我的薪水提到與我取得的業績和承擔的責任相一致的水平。
So I believe that It’s time for my salary to catch up to my level of achievements and responsibilities.
所以我認為是將我的薪水提高到與行業規定的付酬標準相一致的時候了。
So I believe that it’s time for my salary to get into step with industry-stand-ard compensation for the kind of work I'm doing.
我的工作業績表明我應該增加薪水。
My performance has put performance me in line for a raise.
但是你已經得到多次加薪了。
But you’ve been raised for quite a few times.
但是你已經獲得你所處級別的最高薪金了。
But you' re already at the top level of compensation for your position.
我恐怕無法通融。
I can’t accommodate your request, I’m afraid.
如果我能做決定的話,你要的加薪沒有問題,但是我實在職權有限。
If it were up to me there’s no question you’d get the increase you want but 17 m pretty much powerless.
商務英語口語:炒魷魚
我們公司今年盈利嗎?
Is our company in the black this year?
* Is our company making money this year?
* Is our company profitable this year? in the black
經理說我們必須在明年年末扭虧為盈。
Our manager said we would have to turn into pro fit by the end of next year. turn into profit
這麼說,這位新的財務長就是派來使公司脫離虧損的?
So the new CFO is sent to bring the company out of the red ?
據說公司下個月還要裁員呢。
It is said that several people are going to be laid off next month.
* It is said that our company plans layoffs next month.
* It is said chat our company plans to cut jobs .
* It is said that our company plans to slash jobs
這很正常。
It’s quite common.
我的好朋友就剛剛被炒魷魚。
One of my close friends just got laid off.
* One of my close friends is between jobs now.
* One of my close friends has just got the sack/ axe.
* One of my close friends was just fired.